Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:25 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Solo rp none but stormflower may post.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:36 am
It was finally time, a long await day that Nokomis had been planning with the help of her daughter Aruhe. A girls day out with her sister, Misae and her daughter Diellza. Misae’s other daughter was out of pocket and not able to join this time around and both of their sons were occupied. Nokomis wasn’t sure about Misae’s son but she knew her own was busy with his own family but it made for a girls day and that’s ok. It had been awhile since Nokomis had seen Aruhe even since she had been off and had kids of her own so it was nice to see her. She reminded her so much of her father. She smiled as she saw Aruhe arrive to their agreed on place. Nokomis was the first to arrive, she was an early riser despite being a mare of the moon and one of the night usually. ”Daughter! You are here! You are radiant as ever! Motherhood suits you!”  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:48 am
Aruhe hadn’t stopped talking about the girls day out with her mate Eridanus, she was surprised he wasn’t sick of hearing about it. She wished she could go with him but he was staying with their 2 girls and they could be quite the 2 hooves full! She loved her little family. She had seen her mother a little since she had them as Nokomis had been there to help in the early days but it had still been awhile and she would be surprised to see how they’ve grown. She was excited to see her aunt and cousin though, she had only meet them once when she was a young adult, and Diellza was but a foal. She arrived to the glade and saw her mother waiting in the sun. It always baffled her how her mom was so perky in the morning after being so alive and one with the night. She was awake at night and followed the moon like her mother but for the life of her she couldn’t be an early bird like her. She lovingly nuzzled her mother, ”Well meet mother! You look radiant as well! You should come see the girls, they are almost grown now. Must they grow so fast? Speaking of kids….when will you give me younger siblings? Papa Astro would be a great father!”, she said teasingly as she looked and saw her aunt and cousin entering the glad together.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:00 am
Misae sometimes still found it hard to believe that she found her sister. She was a young foal that was raised by her father who was a stallion of the Sun and he always told her stories of her mother and when came of age and was old enough to travel he told her he had a sister but he was not her sire. She was different being one of the moon where Misae was aligned with the Sun. Misae didn’t care she always felt something was missing and so she bid farewell to her father and set on her journey. It took her a long time but through the stars she found her way to Nokomis and she felt whole and since then she found love and had a family. It had been awhile since they were able to get together so she was happy to travel with her oldest daughter to visit with Nokomis and her daughter Aruhe. She met up with Diellza right upon reaching the glade and her mention of Nokomis being teased about having kids with her mate by Aruhe so she decided to join in. ”Yes, Noko do tell, when can I expect more nieces and nephews?!”, Misae said laughing lightly as she reached Nokomis and Aruhe in the center.  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:34 am
Diellza had been looking forward to spending time with her mother and seeing family she hadn’t seen since she was a foal. She barely even remembered them at that. She had met her aunt a couple of times so kinda knew her but her cousin she barely remembered meeting when she was a little filly. All the same she was excited! She had been out traveling the lands and exploring, meeting all sorts of soquili and taken up trading wares and especially fruit. She found gardening and growing food to be relaxing and she like doing what she could to help others. She enjoyed traveling but it was nice to come back home, she had seen her brother and sister some in her travels and spent time with them and visited with her father off and on too but she was glad to have a girls outing and have some time with her mom. She met up with her mom right outside the glade. She had been with her earlier but had a quick errand to deliver some apples to a bear by group she met in her travels so detoured quickly but made haste to meet with her mom. She nuzzled her mom as they walked to enter the glade. She giggled hearing the conversation her cousin and aunt had and even more when her more chimed in. She couldn’t help but coke to her aunts defense being the only one without kids herself yet, ”Oh mother, don’t tease Auntie Noko! I could start asking the same of you and dad.”, she ended in a singsong voice. Her mother gave a playful glare but then they all laughed as they formed a circle and did a group nuzzle, careful of their horns of coarse.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:46 am
They all laughed as they touched their horns together as they backed away from the circle a faint glow emitting from all of them for a few seconds. Nokomis cleared her throat and smiled at all of them warmly lingering on her sister a little longer. ”Misae, dear sister. You are a beaming ray of light, it’s so good to see you. Sweet Diellza, you have grown ever more lovely since last I saw you. I’ve heard of your travels, your apples are said to be the best around! I do hope you brought some maybe?”, she said with a smile. She then motioned to Aruhe who stepped forward a little. ”You may not remember but this is my youngest daughter Aruhe, you met her when you were a young filly. I hope you will have a good bond and can be great friends.”  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:55 am
Diellza smiled as her aunt spoke to her about her apples. She was surprised others spoke so highly of her simply little apples, it made her blush a little. She tried to shake that away and answered. ”Of coarse Auntie, I was sure to bring some apples for our girls day. Mother said they would make for a good picnic so I was sure to bring plenty!”, she said and she removed the satchel from her side and laid the apples out for them all. It was then her aunt reintroduced her cousin to her. Diellza stepped closer to Aruhe and bowed slightly in a formal greeting to be polite as she spoke, ”Please to meet you again Aruhe, and you can call me Elza for short! And if I’m honest I don’t remember much about meeting you as I was fairly young but I do have vague memories I think of you playing tag with my siblings and I and something about a bush monster?”. She giggled as she recalled the hazy early memory.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:07 pm
Aruhe smiled at her family and as watched the apples get laid out on the ground for them she couldn’t help but go ahead and snatch one. She skipped breakfast and was starving. She was worried that everyone would her stomach soon! Her mother gave her look but just chuckled. As she munched the first bite of Apple her eyes went wide and she said with her mouth still full, ”Gracious, these are Delicous! Oh sorry, pardon me.” She laughed a little as everyone giggled. Diellza was then introduced and as she said to call her Elza she remembered that she had called her that as a nickname when she met her as a filly. She smiled warmly but when Elza mentioned a bush monster Aruhe couldn’t help but bust out laughing causing everyone to be started and look at her suddenly unsure of what happened! When she finally caught her breathe she was able to explain. ”Sorry, I remember….are playing tag….We started to play hide and seek but I was hiding in some underbrush of the forest and it was a little muddy. The mud made it stick to me so the brush was stuck to my back and in my mane. I turned hide and seek into more tag but as a bush monster! I’d forgotten all about that!” They all laughed having remembered now having it recounted. They then decided to sit and enjoy the Sun and eat the apples brought by Diellza.  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:23 pm
Misae was enjoying the apples and time with her family. The sun was out, there was a nice breeze blowing through the glade, everything was perfect. That was, until it wasn’t. She started to feel off, she wasn’t she why or what was causing it though. Suddenly it started to get dark. At first she thought it was a passing cloud but she looked up and there were no clouds in the sky. She found herself looking to Nokomis and then to the sky. They were both feeling it, whatever it was. ”Sister? What is going on? Have you knowledge of this?”, Misae asks nervously.

Nokomis had been watching Misae as her color seemed to go pale before she herself felt anything and when she had they could see something start to cover the Sun. Misae questioned her if she knew anything but she wasn’t sure what to tell her sister or their daughters as now they too were lookin at the sky and to their mothers with worried expressions painted on their faces. ”This isn’t like anything I’ve seen or heard of before. It’s giving off a strange energy as well. I think it’s best that we…..”, Nokomis was unable to finish her sentence as Sun was now half covered and Elza yelling had taken all attention

”Mother!!, Diellza yelled as she saw her mother go from standing tall one second to faltering and slowly sink to the grass below. Color drained from her face. She leaped to her mother from where she had been standing near Aruhe and crouched next to her, her aunt coming behind her as well. ”Mother, what’s wrong? Are you ok?”, her voice dripping with worry.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:49 pm
Misae wasn’t sure what happened but as she watched the sun grow darker she felt weaker and had lost the strength to stand. She smiled up at her daughter, ”Im fine, I promise, just got a little dizzy. I just need to rest for a minute.. She looked to her sister, knowing she would be thinking the same as her. They both nodded their heads at each other.

Nokomis stood and walked over to Aruhe who was watching the Sun darken at an alarming rate. She spoke to her mother quietly not wanting Diellza to hear too much and worry more for her mother. ”Mother, Auntie is weak because something is well ‘wrong’ with the sun. As you are one with the moon Aunt Misae is one with the Sun essentially, right? Any that have affiliation with Sun are going to be getting weak and sick. What are we going to do? What is causing this??”

Nokomis looked back at Misae with sad eyes and then back to her daughter. ”You are right, but I’m not sure what is causing this or what we can do. I might be able to heal Misae as we are attributed oppositely but I’m not sure…..wait…”., they walked closer to Misae and Diellza. ”Do you hear that?”, she asked as she glanced at the sun. It was now completely covered. They all looked around and listened, Misae answered ”I don’t hear any…..thing…..Nothing, no birds, or critters. Not even.” ”Wind…., they look at each other stunned and scared. This was unheard of. Something that can set the world in darkness in the day and scare all the animals and even the wind to silence?! What was happening!?

Aruhe shook her head and looked to her mother nodding. ”Right! We need to get auntie back home and to safety. Mother will help you Elza and see what if her healing might help her in the mean time. I’m going to check on Papa Astro and my mate. Papa Astro and I will see if we can find answers.”

They all looked at each other and nodded, Aruhe helped her mom and Elza get her aunt on her feet and nestled between Nokomis and Diellza for their journey home. She gave her mom a kiss and a nuzzle to her cousin and aunt and they went on their separate ways.

What was this strange darkness and silence, what did it mean? Would they be able to find an answer? Would Misae be ok?  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:50 pm
FIN  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items