SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:27 pm
User Image

Malroth was bored. Truly and utterly bored. So bored, that he felt the urge to go destroy something. Boredom was bad for Malroth. He sighs, roaming around and grumbling to himself as he hefts his big hefty club over his shoulder. He stops and paws the ground with one forehoof before deciding a patch of trees and rocks looked like they might be the perfect target for his boredom and heading over to it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:00 pm
User Image

Viorel was in a place he thought seemed rather secluded. He had met someone interesting that he could not stop thinking about. So he was out here practicing his fighting skills. Between his staff, fists and hooves, he was getting a good workout for himself. That was when he thought he heard something. Movement towards the trees. He couldn't be certain though so he kept doing what he was doing, while keeping a keen ear out.

SpaceDadDisapproves

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:42 am
Soon Malroth had approached the grove of trees and rocks he had spotted prior and grins a bit to himself. He had not seen Viorel yet, so did not know that he wasn't alone. Brandishing his club, he points to the nearest tree with said club, then grips the club with both hands before swinging his arms back, then swinging them forward as hard as he could, the loud impact of the club hitting the tree could be heard from miles away. He tilts his head as he pulls the club back, snorting slightly at the damage to the trunk before taking another swing at it.

Melomar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:37 pm
He was pretty certain he knew someone had approached when the club hit the trunk. The shocking sound still startled Viorel and he jumped back out of reflex to avoid harm. But there he was, this massive centaur decorated in bones and brandishing a club, the one he had heard coming. He wasn't sure if he was glad to see another warrior or if his life was in danger.

Viorel held up a grin and a hand in greeting, the staff balanced in the other hand. "Yooo, what did that tree ever do to you?" He was trying a little humor to calm his nerves but frankly this guy looked like all he wanted to do was break stuff.

SpaceDadDisapproves

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:59 pm
Malroth blinks, hearing someone else speaking and looks around for a moment before finally spotting the brightly colored presence of another. He grins a bit, resting the club against the ground beside him and offered a hand of his own in greeting. "The tree? Nothing. I was just bored and looking for something to do, so thought why not see what I can do to these trees and rocks? I wouldn't do that to someone else though, not unless they were trying to hurt me or mine." He thinks for a moment, tilting his head to the side a bit, then motions to himself. "I'm Malroth."

Melomar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:27 am
Viorel stepped away from the undergrowth so that Malroth could better see him. He was not interested in hiding. The grin the shadowy-grey male wore was disarming. Malroth was bored, and when he was bored he wanted to do this kind of distructive thing? Viorel would not judge him for it. however, because it sounded kind of fun. Frankly he had been tempted to cause damage occasionally, and if he had not been a trained fighter, he probably would have. "I'm Viorel. I think you and I had similar plans. I do fight on occasion, and it's for sport. I would not raise a hand against you unless you wanted me to," he explained. He did not know Malroth, but he seemed friendly enough. "Maybe we could play a little game, if you want."

SpaceDadDisapproves

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:18 pm
A game? The only games Malroth had really done growing up were games that involved fighting. But hey, if it helped with the boredom, Malroth was willing to try other things. He perks up a bit before speaking. "I mean, I have fought with bare hands against others before. Didn't always win, but it was good fun and a good way to learn more fighting techniques. But you said a game? What kind of game would you be thinking about?"

Melomar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:55 am
A little smirk he was wearing faded one of concentration as he thought of things to do that sounded fun. If only he had a deck of cards! "Well, I haven't any clever games to offer, but we could spar. Or, we could compete: I don't have a bow with me or I'd suggest using that. We could have a race through the woods. We could try to beat each other: seeing how far we can jump, skip rocks across the pond nearby, tell jokes or tall tales,.." He had not thought the suggestions through before hand, but he had given it a good try. Hopefully something piqued Malroth's interest. "Or, we could do something else you like to do?"  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:48 pm
Malroth thinks for a moment on the options, then shrugs slightly. "I'm really only good at fighting or sparring. We could try racing, though, as I'd rather not accidentally hurt you."

Melomar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:08 pm
SpaceDadDisapproves

"Is that so?" Viorel was not in the slightest bit surprised that Malroth was good at sparring. But so was Viorel. He trained every day, even when he got home late and had no energy to spare. He also was not about to back down just because he might get hurt. They could race later. "Let's spar, then. I'll be all right." He spun his staff as got into a fighting pose, one that minimized how much mass Valroth might take out in his first swipe. Then he smirked. "If not... then hide the body."

((This is where Viorel -1 Intellect point for being an idiot. ))  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:21 pm
Malroth tilts his head slightly, watching as Viorel spun his staff and got into a fighting pose. While normally, Malroth would have stuck with using his club, he knew that he didn't always have full control of his strength and did not wish to harm his sparring partner. So instead, he leans the club carefully against the tree and adopts a fighting stance of his own, arms raised to be used to protect his face if it came to it, and hands partially cupped, ready to swat at the other. "I am ready when you are, Viorel."

Melomar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:10 am
Viorel watched Malroth set the club aside. Oh, he wanted to play hand-to-hand. That was fine with Viorel. He was pretty good at close combat too. He laughed, "I can do that, too," he said, and let his staff drop over by the edge of the clearing. When that was done he got into a different position, more similar to Malroth's. "All right, I'm ready, now." This really was going to be lots of fun.

He tensed up just before launching himself at the draft centaur. He knew there was nothing he could do about his lighter build, but there were things he could do differently. In most cases the smaller person could have speed and agility on their side. Let's see how fast he is, Viorel veered off, to dodge an arm that could come at him, and then attempted to slap him from the side. There was no need to hit him hard, as long as he felt it they could play that game for hours.

(maybe not hours lol!)

SpaceDadDisapproves

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:19 pm
Malroth quirks an eyebrow questioningly as Viorel let his staff drop, tilting his head slightly at the other. "If you're sure you wish to spar without your staff, then I am ready as well." He had gotten into his ready stance just before the much lighter centaur launched himself at Malroth. He attempts to quickly, for all his size, side step from the slap, having not quite launched an attack at the other at that point. He was much larger than the other though, so he wasn't able to completely get out of the way. He countered by attempting to slap the other in return, trying to avoid hitting the others head, as he didn't wish to actively harm the other.

Melomar
Should we roll dice or something to determine if anything hits? XD

[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces