Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply The IV Group
Any one alive? 0.0 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jxxp

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:19 pm
hello…*echos*
Is anyone there?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:56 pm
Jxxp
hello…*echos*
Is anyone there?

I just joined after finding out who King IV is. checked out the guild and figured at this point, it's just a way to see who's online. at least that's what I thought based on the descriptions.
I dont get on often but figured why not. expected this place to be somewhat active. I just assumed everyone who was left on gaia, came here.  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

Jxxp

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:33 pm
kayasto
Jxxp
hello…*echos*
Is anyone there?

I just joined after finding out who King IV is. checked out the guild and figured at this point, it's just a way to see who's online. at least that's what I thought based on the descriptions.
I dont get on often but figured why not. expected this place to be somewhat active. I just assumed everyone who was left on gaia, came here.

nah cb is where everyone is or LK tbh. I was just wanting to see if any of the OG IV or alive or if anyone in general was  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:11 am
Jxxp
kayasto
Jxxp
hello…*echos*
Is anyone there?

nah cb is where everyone is or LK tbh. I was just wanting to see if any of the OG IV or alive or if anyone in general was

ooo ripp. it's neat to see this relic of a guild as a time capsule at this point. i was never actually part of it. but just from a surface level, It's not hard to see the history behind this place.
gaia as a whole is a fun time capsule to visit from time to time. gonna be v sad when they finally shut the lights off for good

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:39 pm
si! i am alive  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:37 am
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
si! i am alive

Ayyyyy!  

Jxxp

OG Gaian

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:50 am
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
si! i am alive

Ayyyyy!

you cant expect a god to be dead right?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:42 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
si! i am alive

Ayyyyy!

I mean, this is true yes lmao  

Jxxp

OG Gaian

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:50 pm
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
si! i am alive

Ayyyyy!

tbh idk where everyone really is  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:00 am
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
si! i am alive

Ayyyyy!

Everyone’s kinda moved on with life and kinda forgotten about gaia or just too busy with life in general  

Jxxp

OG Gaian

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:15 am
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
si! i am alive

Ayyyyy!

Everyone’s kinda moved on with life and kinda forgotten about gaia or just too busy with life in general

this is true
since im bored here's what guilds used to look like a long time ago

el iv gremio  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:03 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc

this is true

el iv gremio

Oh yeah i know i was here around the hay day a bit honesty. Never Joined IV until like 2011-12. Been in it since on each account i had at the time  

Jxxp

OG Gaian

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:28 pm
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc

this is true

el iv gremio

Oh yeah i know i was here around the hay day a bit honesty. Never Joined IV until like 2011-12. Been in it since on each account i had at the time

i joined about 2 years ago but could never bring myself to change my name

of course at the time i was the captain of another named based guild and i really could not but my cousin has since taken over and many have changed there guild based name to other things but i just cant do it but from time to time i think about it but somehow GOD N1IT30WL XIII IV or GOD N1T30WL IV just seems wrong somehow. not sure why
lets face it a god outranks everyone so i kinda don't want to do it for that reason too  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:33 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc

this is true

el iv gremio

of course at the time i was the captain of another named based guild and i really could not but my cousin has since taken over and many have changed there guild based name to other things but i just cant do it but from time to time i think about it but somehow GOD N1IT30WL XIII IV or GOD N1T30WL IV just seems wrong somehow. not sure why
lets face it a god outranks everyone so i kinda don't want to do it for that reason too

Eh i feel that i had iv in my name but that was when i was apart of like several big guilds on gaia at that time and i was wanting a new name so i can up with 90s Royal Dabs IV. I had that name for year then went to Gekyume, LilJxxp, and to where we are today, Jxxp.  

Jxxp

OG Gaian

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:37 am
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Jxxp
god n1t30wl xiii ssc

this is true

el iv gremio

Eh i feel that i had iv in my name but that was when i was apart of like several big guilds on gaia at that time and i was wanting a new name so i can up with 90s Royal Dabs IV. I had that name for year then went to Gekyume, LilJxxp, and to where we are today, Jxxp.

I've always had some part of n1t30wl in my name like niteowl without the numbers at one time
this guild has always seemed more chill than many other named based guilds, I've been in, at least king seems to know how to do things better than some guild wise that is. that's not to say my guild didn't have charm but it was not for everyone but i did the best i could
i think my cousin is doing better at things than i did and he's disabled ninja but ill always probably poke my self in here from time to time so there will always be someone trying to stay active in here  
The IV Group

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff