Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:14 pm
User Image

Laela had spent most of the evening entertaining people who had approached her stall whether they were interested in her wares or not. It was saddening because in her home town they knew her and how much effort and time she put in to each and every design but not here. They asked frivolously about custom jewelry without any actual information or understanding of how long it would take to make them still she accepted without regard for her own boundaries and limitations and set off on her way to the next market knowing how much stress she would be under.

She looked to the clear sky and al the stars that were available and wished for a guardian that may save her from her mundane lifestyle. "Please show me someone without prejudice, then maybe I might find happiness." She quietly pleaded without knowing her wish may be granted.

Spelldancer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Riad was a little unsure of his place in this new town. After being transported by spirits somewhere far from his home, Riad was struggling to adapt. Wandering around a little aimlessly, he was thinking about how he had nothing to barter with for food. He could offer labor only, and the town seemed to have enough of that.

He found himself on the edge of town, wondering if he should just try foraging. So distracted by his thoughts, Riad nearly walked right into another centaur. “Oh!” He exclaimed as he stopped quickly. “I’m sorry. I was lost in thought, but that is no excuse.” Spying her wares bagged up, he smiled. “What do you sell?”

Candle Wick Ghost

spelldancer
Crew

Swashbuckling Fairy

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:55 pm
Laela was surprised by the sudden appearance of the stranger, having nearly bumped in to each other she raised her hand to her face in embarrassment and uttered the words "Excuse me, I didn't see you there..." She admitted since her mind had wandered elsewhere and hadn't exactly been focused on the road she was travelling.

After a moments pause, she chuckled gently at his own expression of surprise. She was relieved to hear he had also been lost in thought and wasnt paying much attention, meant she wasn't alone in her ponderings and he must have been troubled by something too.

"It's fine, really."
She smiled at him then looked down at her bag of wares hanging at her side. She reached in to the bag and pulled out what looked like a colourful bracelet. "I sell jewellery." She beamed, reaching her hand out further towards him so he could take a closer look. "Were you heading in to the market?" She asked curiously, tilting her head to the side.

spelldancer

[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff