User ImageSenka and her sister had arrived in town not too long ago. The draft centaur was a timid but curious soul. She wanted to explore this new place and see new things. More than that, she was hungry and the thought of baked goods weighed heavily on her stomach mind. She would definitely need to find a bakery, or even a small cafe would be wonderful. So, she found herself stealing away at nearly the crack of dawn. She wanted to be home with plenty of time to do some chores and not worry her sister.

The motley cobbled driveway from the inn where they were staying quickly became a better-tended road. Already she caught the faint scent of baked goods, but it tantalizingly disappeared. So she continued following into the better part of town, expecting to come to the town center in short order. When she found it, she saw several shops open and a customer or two shivering their way to the place they knew best.

As for Senka, she decided to follow her nose. She was not disappointed, and was looking in the front window to a bakery before she knew it. The scents were tantalizing and before long her clasped hands and wiggling tail made her desire to rush in apparent. She was right by the door, however, and while she was browsing all of the delectable possibilities, she bumped into someone. "Oh, please excuse me! My ample rump sometimes gets me into trouble all right."