Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
chap 301

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:56 am
I thought it was a bit anti climactic, but still kinda cool how much sasuke was in it. Only thing is that the translation i got has ochimaru wanting kabuto to make a "bingo book" out of the files on the ANBU members......i dont really know what that is, but hopefully by tonight there will be a translation out that makes a bit more sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:56 am
Kabuto obviously makes a lot of weird s**t... I wonder how he does it. surprised

We didn't get to see his whole face!! scream
I'm waiting for his whole damn face... gonk

But true. Nothing important happened. :[

Syndactyly

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:23 am
Since next week's chapter is called "those 3 years" or w/e, i am thinking that it might be the begining of a sub arc explaining what some of the characters were doing during the 3 yeras past (or at least the 2~2.5 years that that anime didn't show). If not, then it will just be like a few page narration with visual flashacks of what they ahve been doing. Either that or once again they ahve a copletly misleading title that signifies absolutly nothing about the actual events of the chapter, and the only mention of those 3 years will be like once sentance int he middle of the chapter.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:44 am
I can't wait to see Sasuke again ^^ whee The manga was getting kinda boring without him in it heart ninja  

Eternal Transience

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:01 am
Rargh. Waited a couple of weeks for chapter 301 for Sasuke's face or any hinting of colors possibly a better idea of clothing but no! All we get is what was previously stated, "Orochimaru's ANBU bingo book." But then we know Orochimaru as not a very trustworhy ally and the possibility that he is in a temporary alliance with the ANBU military captain that at this moment I forget his name! D: So maybe the bingo book is more important that we think...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:33 am
I think that behind all of orochimaru's plots is b12, i20, n31, g59, o75. I think this is why he wants that bingo book. At least that is the best i can figure.  

Owenlars2

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games