Ravenna was glad that Atheron was so dutiful. For being a stallion who had every right to leave Nox Lunae to find his own band, he had been a blessing in disguise. Where would Qoaha be if she hadn't found Atheron? While the herd's numbers were slowly growing, they were not a large herd -- there was more work to be done than they had hands for, but Atheron made light work of every task assigned him.

He was, perhaps, large and clumsy at times, but his heart was true. The moon gods had been good to let them cross paths, just as she as grateful Qoaha had been found on his watch. The poor mare could get the help and protection she needed, though she did worry about the what. Ravenna was, of course, alarmed by the fact the poor girl's herd had been destroyed....

But what more could they do than try to be alert and vigilant. Perhaps she would help with the sweeps during her down time, and she would certainly pray and cast more rituals and protective runes. She was no mage, but she could only leave offerings, and gifts, and hope the spirits might save them from any future bloody encounter.

"I will speak with her when she's ready. Until then, let's not panic anyone just yet -- more sweeps, more watches, but until I have more information I'd rather not cause any undue alarm." She knew, Atheron knew, Aiolos would know soon as well, and Qoaha knew. Once she knew what they might be dealing with, she could act more accordingly -- but she would not have the herd spooked by ghosts.

Not yet, at least.

The herd knew none of the particulars, after all. There were plenty of threats on Mythikos -- just because Qoaha was living proof of the danger, didn't mean that they were any less safe or secure than they had been before.

"Be careful," she added quietly, offering Atheron a small smile, before turning back towards her small home and the poor patient who resided within.

EvilSilverDragon
And I think that's a wrap?