Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:35 pm
CAW CAW! Lat's Doing A Giveaway!
OPENS: NOW
CLOSES: JANUARY 16, at 7:00 PM EST
Judging To Follow. Likely January 16-20.

Introducing The Wanderlands
User Image

Hello and Welcome, Traveler! I hope your journey was peaceful, and that you are pleased with where you have arrived! Greetings from the Ferus Arcanum, the Tarot Clan allied with the Underland Cheshire Herd! I am Arcane, and I wanted to talk to you about the arrival of the Wanderlands, the mystical Raven Flock that work closely with we of Ferus Arcanum, and by extension, the Underland! The Wanderlands is an associated group of Ravens (and others) that work with our varying Clans & Herds and offer a variety of knowledge in varying areas. If you manage to befriend one, they'll be a Companion for life, and bring magic to you for the rest of your days! The Tarot Clan is the clan of 'Wild Knowledge', and so we are well-served by our far-ranging winged allies!
As I have arrived in Soquili, so too have followed the first group of Wanderland Ravens, and some of them are looking for a home! If you think you'd be the perfect place, please read on!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:37 pm
The Rest of the Flock
Read on to meet the rest of the Flock at a quick glance!

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: To Open Pandora's Box "Pandora"
Owner: SilverMetallicDragon
Specialty:

Quote:
Name: Luck Follows the Hopeful "Luck"
Owner: SaintVis
Specialty: Green/Garden Witch

Quote:
Name: Fortune Favors The Bold "Fortune"
Owner: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Specialty: Omens & Portents

Quote:
Name: Sew Mote It Be "Sew"
Owner: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Specialty: Stitch Craft/Stitch Witchery

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:40 pm
Giving Away The Tarot Twins & Herb Gatherer

Purple Twin

Green Twin

Purple & Gold

Things To Remember:
1. This is a Naming/Personality Type Giveaway (Judged). If Lat needs help, she may ask other owners of the Wanderland Ravens.
2. Please use the Form Provided. (Filled out Completely.)
3. You can enter for any/all of the Ravens (Preference List Style) but can only win one!
4. Do not Reserve or Delete Posts. (It's Content Based, Not a Raffle.)
5. You can DM Lat on Discord at: Tonia#6029. OR quote ~Latonia de la Courtel~ in the Soq Thread with Questions.
6. Post editing permitted until closing!
7. No Proxies or Mules (please use your main account).
8. Pets are part of a specific subgroup within Underland, and will be considered lifelong members. They can travel (especially for business/Faires/social reasons) but remain part of the Herd.
9. Staff Welcome To Enter!
10. User run giveaway which means NO COOL DOWN!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:43 pm
The FORM!

[size=18] [b][color=indigo]Lat! I've Been CAW-ling You! [/color][/b][/size]
[b]Raven Preference:[/b] Order Of Birbs Here
[b]Name:[/b] What Do We Call Them? [i]Notice the theme of Idioms/Cliches/Phrases with a shortened 'Nickname/Call Name'.[/i] (Not required but bonus points!)
[b]Gender:[/b] Female or Male?
[b]Vocation:[/b] Pick a Craft, Magic Focus, or some sort of Faire-related Specialty!
[b]Temper:[/b] One Word? [i]OPTIONAL[/i]
[b]RP? Plot? Neither?[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] Tell me about their character. How they would interact with the rest of the Flock. More about their Craft/Magic Focus/Faire Specialty.
[b]Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win?[/b] ??
[b]If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? [/b] Your Pony Preferred But a Friend's Permitted (with their Permission)
[b]Tell me some RP ideas you have for your Raven?[/b] Actual RP or just Plot Ideas.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:02 pm
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee're OPEN!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:35 pm
Lat! I've Been CAW-ling You!
Raven Preference: Purple/Gold, Green Twin, Purple Twin
Name: Thyme/Time Heals All Wounds “Thyme/Time” (“Time” if one of the tarot siblings, “Thyme” if the Herb bby)
Vocation: Charm & Trinket Crafting
Temper: Omit!
RP? Plot? Neither? Ploootttttt!!!
Personality: On the surface he comes off as quiet and enigmatic but he has a watchful and judgmental eye. And let's be real, he's a liiiiittle bit of a jerk sometimes. He enjoys interesting things and interesting characters, and seems to like quietly prying into the lives of those around him. He looooves gossip and secrets and will shamelessly sport his vocation in an effort to dig into someone’s personal life. If he finds someone interesting, he will often approach them offering to craft various charms (love charms, good/bad luck charms, cursed charms, etc.) that they might need in an effort to get closer and learn more about their life.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? I don’t think I’ve entered one of your giveaways before??
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? Time isn’t the type to form a strong bond with a single individual buuuut they might be inclined to hang out with Triteleia or Celethuil when they cross paths.
Tell me some RP ideas you have for your Raven?
- I’d love to have him go a little too far at digging into someone’s life. He would certainly have the tendencies to push someone’s buttons and dig himself into a big ‘ol hole. Someone ought to teach him a lesson…

- He isn’t the type to get particularly attached to any one individual, but it would be fun for him to accidentally find himself a close companion! He’s usually the one to be the thorn in someone’s side, so it would be fun to have it happen the other way around.

- He’d be an excellent matchmaker and would relish in the idea of being the one to pull the strings to make a romance flourish.  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:39 pm
Raven Preference: Purple/Gold, Green Twin, Purple Twin
Name: What Do We Call Them? Cawt in the Act "Caw"
Vocation: Divination, specifically Rune Draws
Temper: Wise
RP? Plot? Neither? I'm open to RP but I need poked for I am the shy, or I plan personalities and dream.
Personality: Caw actually has many names. He's an older raven, perhaps, but he insists the use of names is for protection from the fae folk. Caw learned to divine the future from runes from an even older raven long ago, and chooses to use it to make a living -- he enjoys recieving food and baubles for his divinations and he's always cordial and polite. Although advertised[/i as a Runic Diviner, for his personal life, Caw is rather quite a witch in his own right. Caw keeps bones from his ancestors and places them on a small stone ancestor's altar; and he collects teeth, shiny stones, and sprigs from plants for his other magic, more than happy to teach all he knows. Caw is a very wise raven, after all -- who had devoted himself to bettering himself, and others. Besides divination and magic, Caw likes to travel and listen to stories and myths from far away; even gladly singing (Well, "singing", his voice is awful) of the songs and stories he's seen, of mighty heroes, of myth and legend, and Caw will gladly discuss all. Caw enjoys collecting shiny objects, partly for magic, partly to decorate himself and his space, but he'll also pass shinies on to others when they have need or express deep sorrow. Caw believes these things are natural, and that shinies will find where they belong, leading to many finding out his mentality lies in animism, the belief all things have souls.

Caw is also obsessed with knowledge enough to steal it, and this can get him into trouble, but he's otherwise the wise old gentleman at the corner of a space, offering fortuners drawn from the runes for maybe a shiny, some seeds, or something else, or offering to tewach the young what he knows.

Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? P... Probably? But IDK if I won. OTL Bad memory is bad.
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? I don't have any ponies in the herd or ponies he'd be around but in the future maybe. For now Caw is friend to aw-ll. Get it? no? Sorry.
Tell me some RP ideas you have for your Raven? Rune readings for one. Gives Caw practice, might be fun to give people RP possibilities. Alternatively, Caw could adopt a babbin or apprentice, or it'd be fun for him to steal some information from others. Offering unexpected wisdom is also great! Caw doing magic for others too, or finding bones. HJe loves bones.

BETTER THAN MY DAD JOKES TOO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:58 pm
Raven Preference: purple/gold, purple twin, green twin
Name: (everything is written in the same order as above)
All Is Fair In Love And War (Love or War depending upon which one you want) /
The Calm Before The Storm (Calm)/
Laughter Is The Best Medicine (Laughter or Laugh)
Vocation:
Herbalist- By calling her Love or War, she'll know just what kind of herbal help you need/
Mischief Managed- Calm does exactly the opposite of her name/
Jester- Laughter lives to bring laughter and smiles to others.
Temper: omit please
RP? Plot? Neither? Both. Both is good. RP is preferred, but I am slow and need reminding to tag.
Personality:
Love And War is wise beyond her years. She has studied plants and materials extensively to learn the safe and unsafe ways to combine them. For a small bit of food or shiny, and the story why you want it, she could help you in your endeavor. Sometimes it may not always be what it seems. She has a secret code with her name; by calling her Love your intentions are benign, but calling her War and all bets are off. A bit secretive, Love And War enjoys watching the antic of those around her; particularly when emotions are running high./

When Calm enters an area, you can be sure it won't be calm for much longer. She distinctly delights is causing chaos in her wake. If asked to deliver a message, she might alter the message just a smidge. If asked to help with setting up for a Faire, she might tie something in the wrong place or even untie it altogether. Most know to duck in cover when Calm shows her face./

Laugh and a particular raven is practically guaranteed to show up. Nothing attracts her faster than a good hearty laugh. Laughter enjoys being the life of the party. She makes sure everyone is having a great time. Feeling down? A simple call for Laughter will quickly brighten your mood. She is a ham through and through and known as the jester at the Faire.

Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? Maybe? To be honest I don't remember.
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? None at this time, will be for a Wishing Star.
Tell me some RP ideas you have for your Raven? Actual RP or just Plot Ideas.  

magnadearel

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:57 pm
Raven Preference: Purple twin, Green twin, Purple and gold
Name: What Do We Call Them?
Wicked/Sumfin' Wicked Dis Way Comes
Vocation: Card Reading (fortunes) and Card spells
Temper: One Word? OPTIONAL Omit
RP? Plot? Neither? Plot, of course, RP when able.
Personality:
Wicked has been fairly certain that his gift for viewing the futures of others was by design. Seeking more beneath the veil, and enjoying the thought that though he could see into the future wells of knowledge if one little thing changed the future would change as well. He always gives the warning to those who ask of his fortunes, that all of this is only at this moment in time, it may change depending on what you do next. There are some who would say that though he reads the cards you've pulled, he never gives you the answer you sought, but the one you need. With the other flock members, he interacts favorably, enjoying the chit-chat with those who practice the more hands-on types of magics. His favorite to poke at is Sew, however as the cloth that has been stitched by their claws keeps the cards that Wicked reads from happier and more pliant.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? I honestly don't remember, and I don't think so.
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? So for ponies, I don't have anyone in the herd, so they'd mostly just flit around and bother ponies. If he's able to lurk outside the herd, then, [Eviotl would be the best option.
Plots:
A fortune told, a fortune bold: Someone whose fortune leads them to become a much bolder and more courageous type.
Something wicked this way comes: Wicked is led into a situation where if his fortune telling does not turn out well for the one he gives the insight to, they come back to bring harm to him.
It's just a bit of fun: Wicked's fortunes have become far too good too fast and he must be reminded that though he's accurate, the cards are merely for fun and games.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:06 pm
Raven Preference: Purple Twin, Purple and Gold, Green Twin
Name: Tarot Twins - Speak of the Devil; 'Devil'
Herb Gatherer - A Method to the Madness; 'Method'
Vocation: Tarot Twins - Divining using various means, but osteomancy is a favorite.
Herb Gatherer - Creator of poisons and antidotes
Temper: Tarot Twins - Hedonistic
Herb Gatherer - Thorough
RP? Plot? Neither? Yes to RP and plots!
Personality: Devil - Based off the Devil tarot card, this boy is a hot mess. He lives for instant gratification and doesn't give much thought to the fact that he'll have to live with his decisions in the future. He tends to focus on the negative and enjoys souring the moods of those he's around; misery does love company after all. When practicing his craft, Devil tends to hone in on the bad things that could potentially happen in the future and brushes off the good, so while he might not be the best to seek relationship advice from he could definitely tell you what terrible things may befall you if you don't change your current path.
Method - Methodical and precise, Method definitely has a type A personality. He likes his things neat and orderly, he gets tasks done quickly but well, and he has no time for slowpokes or dunderheads. Method gets his feathers ruffled by less diligent creatures and will take precious time out of his day to lecture others on their shortcomings. He's fairly competitive as well and the best way to get him to stop obsessing over a messy workstation or hounding another for their slow pace is to challenge him to some sort of competition. In his work he is a perfectionist and you can rely on his poisons and antidotes to be potent, effective, and of the highest quality.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? No, nothing, and nothing!
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? Probably Eris, she's got the same type of vibe these three have going on. She's not in the herd but...that could potentially change.
Tell me some RP ideas you have for your Raven? I'm down for any and all plot ideas! I've never RP'd here in SoQ before so I'd need some guidance as to lore and such, but I crave the clicky-clacky of my laptop keys XD If I win a bird they'll be down for anything and everything! Friends, enemies, stirring up trouble, helping you give your friend who backstabbed you a seriously upset stomach, or throwing some bones to read your (unfortunate) future!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:51 pm
Raven Preference: Purple, Purple-Gold, Green
Name: Hindsight is Ever Perfect - 'Ever'
Vocation: If Purple or Green - Divination with Potions
If Purple Gold - Herb Witchery
Temper: Decline please
RP? Plot? Neither? Yes to all three, I just am V Slow these days
Personality: Ever is very focused on his craft, and using it to aid the Flock. Getting him to focus on other things can be a challenge, even if he's been focused for so long that he's been not sleeping enough. When he IS pulled from his work, he is either very quiet and listening to everyone, or in chatterbox mode, with little in between.
That or dead asleep because he worked for too long.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? No to all three
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? Probably Ialu Nightdancer
Distracted Accident - Someone pulls his attention from his work at a critical moment and things go wrong.
Who is That? - A new Corvid catches his attention, to his surprise. He isn't sure what it is that has his attention and does not understand his urge to bring them gifts or show off his flying abilities. Someone needs to... Take him in hand and explain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:28 pm
Raven Preference: Purple, Purple & Gold, Green
Name: Devil In The Details "Devil"
Vocation: Medium (Purple or Green) | Apothecary (Purple & Gold)
Temper: Muddled
RP? Plot? Neither? I don't have many spoons for longform prose roleplay these days, but I'm always down for background plotting!
Personality: If there's one thing that's true of Devil, it's that he tries. Oh my god does he try. But the truth is he's a bit of a scatterbrain, and often jumps between thoughts and tasks so rapidly that he can be difficult for anyone who doesn't live in his head to follow. He's dreadfully forgetful and leaves himself little bits and bobs as reminders constantly - which is only really helpful if he remembers what that rock is supposed to be reminding him of! And yet somehow he's actually really good at his chosen vocation. It could even be said it's probably the one thing in his life that he's actually genuinely organized and on task with. Sort of. It's an organized chaos but it's the kind of chaos that he really seems to thrive in.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? Pretty sure this is my first Lat Giveaway!
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? Devil would be great buds with Maleficarum. She's a Witch of the Woods and probably mentored them a bit when they learned their craft.
Tell me some RP ideas you have for your Raven? I want him to find a cat to harass. Cat shifter? Cat mutant? Cat familiar? Who knows. He needs to harass a cat. Whether that be Medium Devil bullshitting about communing with some of the cat's past lives (they have nine, there's totally past lives he can communicate with) or Apothecary Devil menacing some poor cat with the most potent catnip you've ever caught a whiff of. He just needs to cause some problems, okay?  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:12 pm
Raven Preference: Purple, Purple & Gold, Green
Name: Once in a blue moon. "Moon"
Vocation: Divination ( cards ) [ Purple, Green ] | Herbalist [ Purple and Gold ]
Temper: Omit
RP? Plot? Neither?I RP and Plot
Personality: Moon is one who is all a work-a-holic and needs to be poked to have fun. She would love to bond with a pony that is in one of the herds that they are tired too. Moon is best at night time and sleeps in the day most of the time. If it is something important then she will be up in the daytime for it.

[[ please note that I would rather work out a personality for something I own then something I might never own ]]
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? ?? I don't believe so but if I did then I didn't win
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? Would be a custom or wishing star or breeding for someone that fits the feel of the herd and be in it.
Tell me some RP ideas you have for your Raven? I am better at RP on the spot then plotting RP ideas that in my crazy life I forget about.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:48 pm
Raven Preference: Gold/Purple, Green Twin, Purple Twin
Name: To Gamble One's Prize "Gamble"
Vocation: Pickpocket Herbalist
Temper: Persnickety
RP? Plot? Neither? Year babey.
Personality: Gamble (Or Gambit, she accepts both teehee) has many facets to herself. Poised and serious to her duties, she's quite quick to analyze herbs she's gathered as she's out to gather them and what uses they'll bring to whatever is necessary. Along with that, she's incredibly quick on deciphering what ails a pony or familiar and what needs to be given to them to aid in their swift recovery.

On the other hand, when she's able to shake free her feathers from duty she's a horrible little creature that loves to have fun. The source of laughs and jests, she can brighten a party in mere moments with her presence alone. She adores aiding in not only set up of the faires, but the overall business of seeing to their guests and those working to be in good spirits.

... She also has a bit of a habit of being a kleptomaniac... which has gotten her into a few accidental almost-terrible situations. But, y'know. Who's going to stop her when she grabs someone's paintbrush that she'll totally end up using and not just make it into her pile of other random trinkets she's managed to procure over the years.

Wait that belonged to who? oh no. oops. WELL... SHE'LL GIVE IT BACK... for now.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? Nope!!! This is my first babeyyyy
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? Goodness. Probably this silly lady as they're both a bit of a mischievous catty girls and love to gossip to each other.
Tell me some RP ideas you have for your Raven? i am vibrating ideas at you at wicked speeds brrrrrrrr  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:08 pm
Raven Preference: Purple, Green, Purple and Gold
Name: Leap of Faith "Faith"
Vocation: Fortune-telling
Temper: Insightful
RP? Plot? Neither? RP when possible but plot is often easier
Personality: Faith has always been one who enjoys discerning the many branches and paths that all lives take. To see through the eyes of the Fates is a gift she has truly embraced, utilizing it to better guide those who seek her knowledge and advice. Through her talents, she is able to observe the ebb and flow of opportunities, the opening and closing of channels, the directions different choices can take. It is information she happily gives; however, she must always give fair warning. None of what she reveals can ever come to pass unless the individual takes hold of it. One must grasp at the thread of Fate and hold fast...taking a leap of faith, as it were. Therein lies the heart of her talent- opening another's eyes to all possibilities and convincing the one to take that leap.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? I don't think so? I honestly can't remember if I have or what it was.
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? The perfect pony for this Raven would certainly be Luanistyn Cian. Both because he's the Witch King, so would be interested in communicating with the Ferus Arcanum and its allies, and also because he is bonded to a Raven of his own.
1. General plot of Faith dealing with various customers. Some take her information and cajoling well while others...not so much.
2. An RP where Faith ends up coming into contact with Sir Alistair (Luanistyn Cian's bonded Raven) and the two form a friendship. The two could discuss having one of the Ferus Arcanum meet with Luanistyn Cian.
3. Follow up RP where, if the meeting is agreed to, the Ravens bring their respective guests to an official meeting. Trade, alliances, and what have you could be discussed.
4. Since I don't currently have anyone part of the Ferus Arcanum, I would reserve a plot/RP for when Faith might become bonded with one, should I ever get someone into/join the herd. The focus of the plot/RP would be when and how the two met and what lead to them bonding.
5. A troublemaker has come to steal Faith's thunder, and clients, by challenging her skills. Too bad for them success doesn't quite seem to be in the cards.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff