Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:09 pm
Lat! I've Been CAW-ling You!
Raven Preference: Purple & Gold
Name: What Do We Call Them? Notice the theme of Idioms/Cliches/Phrases with a shortened 'Nickname/Call Name'. Thyme Heals all Wounds "Thyme"
Vocation: Herbalist (So like Vis's? A green/garden witch)
Temper:
RP? Plot? Neither? Would love to do both, but plotting
Personality: Not a super chatty one, though will bore you to death with talk about herbs and healing if you get her going. Loves to attempt to grow plants and mix different lineages to grow something new.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? I've been asked to be part of a HH for some ravens that didn't come to be in the past- idk if that counts?
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? Probably Dusana since she likes to read bones and usually comes across others when they're about to be injured.
Tell me some RP ideas you have for your Raven? I view them as an herbalist, a healer of sorts. Obviously as a raven there isn't MUCH they're able to do, but she's quite resourceful and able to gather herbs and have someone with paws apply things.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:03 pm
Raven Preference: Purple | Green | Purple&Gold
Name: Mother Says No "Mother"
Vocation: Jester | Jester | Herbalist
Temper: ---
RP? Plot? Neither? ploottsssssssssss
Personality: Mother is a total life of the party. He is always cheerful, cawing his laughter away, and easy to please. Be careful though, since that's only the version he presents to the world. When alone, Mother is cunning, manipulative, and destructive, They say that the ones who are the happiest are the ones hurting the most. Mother would rather pretend that he is happy, rather than to admit that he is not. He is kind of insane. He cannot really control himself when alone.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? I think I've entered before??? not sure!
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? no one, currently!
Tell me some RP ideas you have for your Raven? breed with Skyggesåder !  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:10 pm
Raven Preference: Purple, Green
Name: Tarot Twins: The Whims of Fate (Whims or Whimsy for short)
Vocation: Tarot Reading/Divination
Temper: Clever
RP? Plot? Neither? Both, but I am forever slow with RP.
Personality: Cheerful, chattering, and canny, Whimsy likes to poke her beak where it doesn't belong. She comes across as a absent-minded gossip, but she's very aware of the seeds she sows. There's nothing quite like watching one's hard work come to fruition! Her meddling is usually benevolent and often utilized through her readings or things she's 'heard' through the grapevine (she isn't above making up her own gossip, after all). Maybe someone needs a gentle push to come out of their shell, or to approach that special someone they've been eyeing! Ultimately, it's up to the person in question whether or not they act, but if Whimsy can encourage them by tugging on some strings in the background, why shouldn't she?

Though much less common, Whimsy also isn't above spreading slander about those who have offended her or those she cares for. She's well aware that her words are useless if one pays no mind to them, but it makes her feel better, and that's really all that matters! She's a fairly easy-going raven and doesn't dwell long on negative feelings. Life is far too short to brood and mope.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? I don't believe I have! This is my first.
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? Whimsy absolutely adores talking, so she'd undoubtedly get along with fellow chatterboxes just fine! I can also see her deliberately acting obtuse and sticking with someone who does not appreciate her loquaciousness.
Tell me some RP ideas you have for your Raven?
-Naturally, I'd love to have Whimsy give readings and have them encourage people to do things that they maybe wouldn't have normally! I also want to see this meddling completely backfire. I feel like Whimsy would feel obligated to try and help somehow, and she'd surely try to sweet talk some fellows into helping her out.

-Finding herself a loner type Soquili who she can annoy endlessly with her cheerful chatter while she pretends not to understand that they're annoyed as heck, because I think it's a fun idea.

-Someone who manages to raise her ire somehow, if only so I can think of all sorts of petty, silly gossip for her to spread. The more ridiculous, the better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:23 pm
Raven Preference: Purple twin, purplw and yellow, green twin
Name: Curiosity killed the cat "Cat"
Vocation: Hearth witchery
Temper: Motherly
RP? Plot? Neither? Plots for sure! RP also though I'm slow.
Personality: Cat is interested in the hearth and home, centering her magical practices and rituals around these. She loves to entertain and make everyone around her feel safe, happy, and cared for. She will always come to the call for aid from anyone, even those who have wronged her. She believes in spreading goodness and treating all beings with respect.

But be warned. She is slow to anger but once there she is a tornado ready to rip through anyone who has caused harm to others, particularly those she cares about. She'll fly to any cause to right injustice and fight on the front lines. She gives everyone many chances to be a good person but once she has stopped trying to help you, you're dead to her.

Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? I'm not sure? Probably not
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? Possibly Kyra
I would love to rp her taking in someone in need, whether familiar or soq, and letting them rest their head by her fire and serve them food and nurse them back to health.

I would also love to rp someone breaking her trust and hurting someone she cares about, and the wrath that will follow.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:37 pm
Raven Preference: purple/gold
Name: By the Power of Three, I Conjure Thee "Conjure"
Vocation: Hedge Witch, rituals & conjuring.
Temper: Omit
RP? Plot? Neither? Plot. ;;
Personality:
Conjure tends to be a more secluded raven, though he might pester Luck or squabble with them over herbs. Does he steal them, or borrow and barter for them? Sometimes it's hard to tell.
He does quite well with the Fey, being something of a border dweller himself. Other. He's Other and he understands Other, even sees into the unknown and unseen. He's sly but not necessarily wicked.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? If I have entered previous, I have not won.
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? Possibly Sigrun
- Regardless of whether or not he actually bonds with Sigrun, Conjure...well, will conjure her, he believes, once she comes into their lives. This is one of many instances (true or not) that Conjure summons others.

- Oops I did it again... But what came is not the most pleasant. I want him to get in trouble a few times.

- Though Conjure prefers to work alone, he could goad the other ravens either into helping him...or he could borrow without permission.

- So this is love? What if things go too right? I'm awful. I want someone that falls in love with him (maybe a raven of my own, Keeper, whenever I get them) and he has to find some way to grow and learn to communicate...and maybe, just maybe, he falls in wub a little, himself. Then he's a goner.

- What if a conjuring goes awry and he "banishes" someone instead? Don't worry...they'll turn up. Sometime.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:48 pm
Raven Preference: Purple & Gold, Green Twin, Purple Twin
Name: Rendezvous with Destiny "Desi"
Vocation: Libanomancy
Temper: Ruminative
RP? Plot? Neither? Both, although Plot comes easier and I'm a little slow at RP currently.
Personality:
Destiny is fickle and hardly ever set in stone. Often times when you try to stop it, you only end up fulfilling it.

Similarly to her namesake, Desi is often times seen as offish and detached. This misconception is furthered since she hardly stays in one place for long. Truthfully she's just typically lost in her own head. Perhaps from her most recent reading or more likely the pull of a new read. A pull the raven had been experiencing from a young age. It felt like the uncertain calling out to her, trying to reveal it's secrets. One day by chance, or was it fate, the wispy smoke of burning sage eased the pull and beckoned her closer at the same time. Soon after Desi discovered that all incense smoke could be read.

At first the smoke didn't reveal much. Then, with time, she adapted and saw more from her reading. Finally she could read her incense to such a degree that she chose to follow what she saw fully. She shifted her entire being to listening to the pull of the smoke. Desi even developed an entire ritual for her readings. She had various tools she would gather, like some coins or bobbles, various herbs to burn, occasionally a tarot card or two, and most importantly a book to note them in. Well, two books actually. One for her personal readings and one for readings she did for others.

It greatly intriqued her how the smoke read differently based on the asker. The question could be identical and yet recieve such varying answers. Everywhere she went, Desi would set up and offer readings to those around. Sometimes the patrons would scoff, choosing to ignore her readings. Other times, they would get angry and blame the bird should it predict misfortune. None of this bothered her, as they had chosen to rendezvous with Destiny.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? Not that I can recall atm?
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? No one atm
  • Solo and/or Open RP where it's just her wandering and using her vocation as her guide.
  • Spending time with siblings, maybe the group as a whole working towards 'figuring out' their preferred magic/specialty?
  • An open RP where she reads the destiny of those in the herd or visitor.
  • Maybe an RP or Plot where someone listens too much to her readings or gets angry when the reading is wrong.

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:24 am
Thanks so much to everyone who entered! There were some absolutely phenomenal entries and I hope to be able to host more giveaways soon, because you guys were great!

Mythi Red Panda
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Raven Preference: Gold/Purple
Name: To Gamble One's Prize "Gamble"
Vocation: Pickpocket Herbalist
Temper: Persnickety
RP? Plot? Neither? Year babey.
Personality: Gamble (Or Gambit, she accepts both teehee) has many facets to herself. Poised and serious to her duties, she's quite quick to analyze herbs she's gathered as she's out to gather them and what uses they'll bring to whatever is necessary. Along with that, she's incredibly quick on deciphering what ails a pony or familiar and what needs to be given to them to aid in their swift recovery.

On the other hand, when she's able to shake free her feathers from duty she's a horrible little creature that loves to have fun. The source of laughs and jests, she can brighten a party in mere moments with her presence alone. She adores aiding in not only set up of the faires, but the overall business of seeing to their guests and those working to be in good spirits.

... She also has a bit of a habit of being a kleptomaniac... which has gotten her into a few accidental almost-terrible situations. But, y'know. Who's going to stop her when she grabs someone's paintbrush that she'll totally end up using and not just make it into her pile of other random trinkets she's managed to procure over the years.

Wait that belonged to who? oh no. oops. WELL... SHE'LL GIVE IT BACK... for now.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? Nope!!! This is my first babeyyyy
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? Goodness. Probably this silly lady as they're both a bit of a mischievous catty girls and love to gossip to each other.
Tell me some RP ideas you have for your Raven? i am vibrating ideas at you at wicked speeds brrrrrrrr

oo DeD
Raven Preference: Green Twin
Name: Thyme/Time Heals All Wounds “Thyme/Time” (“Time” if one of the tarot siblings, “Thyme” if the Herb bby)
Vocation: Charm & Trinket Crafting
Temper: Omit!
RP? Plot? Neither? Ploootttttt!!!
Personality: On the surface he comes off as quiet and enigmatic but he has a watchful and judgmental eye. And let's be real, he's a liiiiittle bit of a jerk sometimes. He enjoys interesting things and interesting characters, and seems to like quietly prying into the lives of those around him. He looooves gossip and secrets and will shamelessly sport his vocation in an effort to dig into someone’s personal life. If he finds someone interesting, he will often approach them offering to craft various charms (love charms, good/bad luck charms, cursed charms, etc.) that they might need in an effort to get closer and learn more about their life.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? I don’t think I’ve entered one of your giveaways before??
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? Time isn’t the type to form a strong bond with a single individual buuuut they might be inclined to hang out with Triteleia or Celethuil when they cross paths.
- I’d love to have him go a little too far at digging into someone’s life. He would certainly have the tendencies to push someone’s buttons and dig himself into a big ‘ol hole. Someone ought to teach him a lesson…

- He isn’t the type to get particularly attached to any one individual, but it would be fun for him to accidentally find himself a close companion! He’s usually the one to be the thorn in someone’s side, so it would be fun to have it happen the other way around.

- He’d be an excellent matchmaker and would relish in the idea of being the one to pull the strings to make a romance flourish.

Tsunake
Raven Preference: Purple
Name: Tarot Twins: The Whims of Fate (Whims or Whimsy for short)
Vocation: Tarot Reading/Divination
Temper: Clever
RP? Plot? Neither? Both, but I am forever slow with RP.
Personality: Cheerful, chattering, and canny, Whimsy likes to poke her beak where it doesn't belong. She comes across as a absent-minded gossip, but she's very aware of the seeds she sows. There's nothing quite like watching one's hard work come to fruition! Her meddling is usually benevolent and often utilized through her readings or things she's 'heard' through the grapevine (she isn't above making up her own gossip, after all). Maybe someone needs a gentle push to come out of their shell, or to approach that special someone they've been eyeing! Ultimately, it's up to the person in question whether or not they act, but if Whimsy can encourage them by tugging on some strings in the background, why shouldn't she?

Though much less common, Whimsy also isn't above spreading slander about those who have offended her or those she cares for. She's well aware that her words are useless if one pays no mind to them, but it makes her feel better, and that's really all that matters! She's a fairly easy-going raven and doesn't dwell long on negative feelings. Life is far too short to brood and mope.
Have you been part of a Lat Giveaway Before? What did you enter? Did you win? I don't believe I have! This is my first.
If your Raven were to hang out with a pony, which pony would it be? Whimsy absolutely adores talking, so she'd undoubtedly get along with fellow chatterboxes just fine! I can also see her deliberately acting obtuse and sticking with someone who does not appreciate her loquaciousness.
-Naturally, I'd love to have Whimsy give readings and have them encourage people to do things that they maybe wouldn't have normally! I also want to see this meddling completely backfire. I feel like Whimsy would feel obligated to try and help somehow, and she'd surely try to sweet talk some fellows into helping her out.

-Finding herself a loner type Soquili who she can annoy endlessly with her cheerful chatter while she pretends not to understand that they're annoyed as heck, because I think it's a fun idea.

-Someone who manages to raise her ire somehow, if only so I can think of all sorts of petty, silly gossip for her to spread. The more ridiculous, the better.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff