• Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:26 am
User Image User Image User Image

Fatal Irony Word Count: 118

StarshineAngel01 Word Count: 760

Candle Wick Ghost Word Count: 715

Candle Wick Ghost
Quiem strokes a strand of hair behind her ear and looks around to see if anyone's about.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian humming to himself

Fatal Irony
Stands in a corner idlly making shapes with the smoke floating around her hands
The shapes begin to resemble Fabian and Quiem, but they're small and it's hard to tell

StarshineAngel01
Fabian squints at the smoky shapes

Candle Wick Ghost
"What a lovely humming voice" Quiem smiles and stands next to Fabian also looking at the smoky shapes Nita is making.

Fatal Irony
She smiles at them over the smokey shapes as she tries hard to get their likenesses just right "I'd say I've gotten close, what do you think?"

StarshineAngel01
Fabian was taken by surprise "oh...thank you" he said and squinted some more at shapes trying to decipher what they were looking like. He looked at Nita "I would say so" he replied

Candle Wick Ghost
"Wow, what a neat trick" Quiem comments and out stretches a finger to poke at the smokey figures to see if the dissipate or if they mold back to shape

Fatal Irony
"Thanks," she said with a small laugh as he poked at the image. It swirled around his finger and then re-shaped into the image. "I can't hold it forever though"

StarshineAngel01
"Well, I'm sure with some practice you will be able to hold it longer" he said.

Fatal Irony
The smoke disappeared and she waved the last bits of it away with her hand. "I do get a little better each day! I'm Nita by the way. What's your names?"

Candle Wick Ghost
"Aww" She uttered in disappointment as she watched the smokey figurines dissappear having thoroughly enjoyed the display. "I've never met anyone who can use magic before" She looks at Nita with a smile and then between the two of them. "My names Quiem! What are your names?"

StarshineAngel01
"My Name is Fabian Axel, or you know just Fabian as some call me" he said he bowed lightly to both "Pleasure to meet you both" he said nodding to each one in turn

Candle Wick Ghost
"Nice to meet you Nita" She then wathed Fabian's greeting "That's such a fancy name" Quiem couldn't help but blush over the gentlemanly greeting and she did a playful curtsey in return to his gesture, chuckling.

StarshineAngel01
"well, I mean I wouldn't say its Fancy, maybe uncommon but not fancy. I'm not like that" he said waving a hand casually.

Candle Wick Ghost
"I'm just playing" She nudged him with her elbow

StarshineAngel01
"oh, I know" he said chuckling lightly.

Candle Wick Ghost
Quiem smiles "that being said- with your fancy... Or uncommon name, not fancy" She corrected, winking and laughing "and unique sense of style, I can't help think your an important taur of some kind. What do you do?" She asked curiously putting a finger to her lip in thought.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian chuckled lightly "I'm not really, that important I'm just a guitarist for a band" he said to her. "nothing...worth mentioning" he told her.

Candle Wick Ghost
"Just a guitarist for a band he says oh, so, casually" She gasped, immediately star struck. "That's amazing, do you play local?"

StarshineAngel01
"I couldn't tell you, we haven't really played very much . At the moment I just play casually and for my own amusement, I suppose" he told tilting his head to the side thoughtfully.

Candle Wick Ghost
Quiem smiled and nodded at his admittance "Could you play for me?" She asked sweetly. "I'd love to hear."

StarshineAngel01
Fabian pulled out his guitar and strummed a few notes to warm up before strumming up longer notes that formed a song. "I don't actually follow music I just play whatever my heart desires" he said to her while he strummed on his guitar.

Candle Wick Ghost
Quiem laid down under the shade of a nearby tree as she watched him strum his guitar and listened to him play. "I can only imagine that's the best kind of music" She commented, appreciating his passion for the art and his willingness to play for her.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian hummed along as he played his guitar "Music and songs always sound better when it comes from the heart" he told her with a smile. As he continued to strum.

Candle Wick Ghost
Nods and taps her hand gently on her thigh to the rhythm of the music as he continues to play.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian looked over at Quiem as he played "what do you do as a living?" he asked her.

Candle Wick Ghost
"I paint" She answered with a smile while remembering not everyone appreciated their wood being splattered with abstract creativity.

StarshineAngel01
"ah... a fellow artist just in a different medium of expression" he said. "Perhaps, you can paint me something one day" he told her.

Candle Wick Ghost
She gasped once more as his words inspired an idea. She collected some materials from her travel satchel and beamed at Fabian. "How about I paint you while you play?"

StarshineAngel01
He grinned a bit "That would be a lovely idea" he said with a smile before playing his guitar and staying as still as possible for her.

Candle Wick Ghost
Quiem warmed at his acceptance "Just be natural, be you" She chuckled noticing how stiff he had become in his consideration of her practice. She got to work on sketching his form first.

StarshineAngel01
As he strummed his tune, words matched up to the melody in his mind. "I shall try" he said and self-coached himself, candid and natural is what she was asking . He relaxed his shoulders and the tension in his arms before happily continuing to play his guitar.

Candle Wick Ghost
She paused watching him play a bit before continuing to work on the artwork, wanting to fully capture the essence and energy of his playing. Once the sketching was done she broke out the paints and started laying down colours, somehow managing to smear every shade across her face in random places.

StarshineAngel01
He paused in his playing and looked up at her before chuckling a little at the fact that she somehow got every color of paint on her face. "How did you manage to get yourself covered in paint?" he asked her before pulling out his handkerchief and starting to dab at the colors to get most of it off.

Candle Wick Ghost
Quiem burst out laughing at his assistance and had she not already been red in colour her blush would have been entirely obvious. He was just the sweetest. "I have no idea how it happens... I've just come to accept I am a living, breathing canvas." She joked, chuckling some more. "No peaking!" She teased since he was so close.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian chuckles lightly "I promise I won't peek" he said while continuing to dab at the paint to get most of it off "I can, try and get most of it off but Once you get home I think you might need to take a shower to get the rest off" he told her before leaning back and going back to his guitar.

Candle Wick Ghost
"Thank you" She smiled appreciately at his attentiveness, taking a moment to watch him play again and truly enjoy the music before concentrating on finishing the painting.
"There." She breathed, adding the final brush stroke. She looked to Fabian, at the art and then back at Fabian again, suddenly finding herself hesitating.

StarshineAngel01
"You're welcome," he said before blinking and pushing his guitar so it was against his back. He leaned forward tilting his head to the side thoughtfully as he noticed her hesitate. "Everything okay?" he asked her.

Candle Wick Ghost
"I guess I just realised this is the first time I've ever traded art with someone." She looked at him with a wide smile and offered the artwork to him.

StarshineAngel01
He tapped his chin with a finger "Then think of it as trading artist secrets from one artist to another. I don't actually have a physical thing to offer you in return for your lovely painting" he told her before taking the offered artwork.

Candle Wick Ghost
She laughed again. "Here I was thinking I was paying you for your talents with my own." She winked at him and lifted a finger matter of factly "Obviously I am your number one fan now."

StarshineAngel01
He chuckled lightly "that you are" he told her with a soft smile. "You will be the first that I invite to any concerts we play at" he said before holding the painting up with both hands and looking at it "I think you did a very good painting of me" he said.

Candle Wick Ghost
"Ill hold you to it." She chuckled and climbed to her hooves, moving over to his side to look at the painting from his angle while smiling thoughtfully. "I'm happy you like it."

StarshineAngel01
He scooted over a bit to give her some space "It turned out lovely. You should consider selling them and make a side business out of it" he told her thinking about it "Only if you want to that is."

Candle Wick Ghost
Quiem nodded at his suggestion "I guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a try." Smiling she asked "where will you go next?"

StarshineAngel01
"I'am not sure yet, perhaps I will be a travelling bard" he said thinking about it, the band he was supposedly in didn't technically offically form so he was more of a travelling bard for the time being.

Candle Wick Ghost
A travelling Bard sounded like fun and adventure. "If your travelling... would you be open to having some company?"

StarshineAngel01
He gave her a charming smile "I would love..the company" he told her."I'am not sure yet, perhaps I will be a travelling bard" he said thinking about it, the band he was supposedly in didn't technically offically form so he was more of a travelling bard for the time being.

Candle Wick Ghost
"Yay!" Quiem beamed. "This is going to be so much fun!"

StarshineAngel01
"that it will be" he said.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:56 am
Finished~

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200