• The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:01 pm
User Image User Image

Candle Wick Ghost Word Count: 1,035

StarshineAngel01 Word Count: 752

Candle Wick Ghost
"Think we could stop by the lake today?" Quiem asks, looking at Fabian as they traveled.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian nodded his head "Sure, what did you want to do at the lake?" he asked.

Candle Wick Ghost
She looked at him with her paint smeared face grinning. "I bet you could guess" She laughs gently.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian chuckled lightly "well, it could be one of two options to paint or to take bath" he said to her smiling at how adorable she was with paint smeared on her face.

Candle Wick Ghost
"Hmm while they both sound like great options... I think there's room for one more guess." She smiled playfully

StarshineAngel01
Fabian tapped his chin thoughtfully "or...we could go for a swim too" he said.

Candle Wick Ghost
Quiem nodded in agreement, she definitely had visions of them splashing around like foaltaurs and cannon balling in there.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian smiled lightly, After a few minutes of walking they had made a detour to the lake like Quiem requested he stretched his legs before he sat down on the ground. "I'm just gonna sit for a bit" he said.

Candle Wick Ghost
"Oh ok" She smiled down at Fabian "Is everything OK?" She asks climbing in to the water. She turned around and crossed her arms on the grass at the edge of the water and rested her head on her arms looking up at him.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian nodded his head and looked at her at the water's edge "Yes...I'm good. one can only handle so much walking" he chuckled lightly. He stared her for a little bit noticing how pretty she looked in the light, he cleared his throat.

Candle Wick Ghost
"That's true" She chuckled, staring back at him a little. "Just dont keep me waiting too long." She pushed away from the edge and lifted her hand to flick her fingers, splashing him with a small spray of water droplets.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian nodded his head "Don't worry...I won't" he said before sliding off his guitar and putting where it wouldn't get wet before getting into the water himself.

Candle Wick Ghost
She couldn't hide her excitement as she watched him climb in to the water, smiling widely as she waited for him to swim closer.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian blinked and waded into the water and swam a bit closer to her. "Now, lets see if we can get some of this paint off your beautiful face" he said before splashing some water on her.

Candle Wick Ghost
Quiem shrieked happily in protest, raising her arms instinctively to protect from the water. "I guess you'll have to catch me first" She laughed, blushing deeply from his comment, before moving backwards just a little and gently scooping a small wave to splash back at him with both hands.

StarshineAngel01
Before Fabian waded deeper into the lake to go after her he took off his white shirt and his vest, revealing his toned and lean torso and he tossed them to shore. Both landing right on top of his guitar. “Oh, i intend to” he told her before wading deeper into the lake and closer to her.

Candle Wick Ghost
To say Quiem was distracted would have been an understatement as she watched in awe as he tossed his clothes, unable to stop staring at what had been hidden underneath and very clearly enjoying the view. She stepped backwards in the moment, landing a clumsy hoof and lost her footing, reaching out to him to try regain her balance.

StarshineAngel01
He watched her step back and start to lose her balance before lunging forward and grabbing her outstretched hand pulling her forward toward him and rested his free hand on the small of her back he looked at her “are you alright Qui?” He asked her.

Candle Wick Ghost
Quiem pressed a hand on to his chest and looked up at him, panting from the panic of losing her balance. She was a little startled by his rescue but relieved and ever reddening at his touch and sudden closeness. "I... I am now." She said softly, admiring how handsome he was up close.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian smiled at her “that’s a relief, you didn’t sustain any injuries did you?” He asked her with hints of concern in his eyes and looking over her to make sure she didn’t get hurt or anything.

Candle Wick Ghost
She shook her head, appreciating his concern over her well being. She lifted her hand and brushed her finger tips over the many piercings he had. "I'm fine really. More than fine." She paused, smiling up at him. "Are you planning on getting any more?"

StarshineAngel01
He shook his head lightly “ I don’t believe so, I already have so many” he told her, he chuckled lightly “it seems I did end up catching you” he answered with a smile.

Candle Wick Ghost
"My thoughts exactly.." She chuckled moving her nose to rest against his. "Is this ok?" She asked nervously.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian wrapped his arms around her and nodded his head "Of course, it is" he told her before going silent for a bit to enjoy holding her.

Candle Wick Ghost
She didn't want to over step any boundaries he had but she always felt safe in his company, from the moment she met him, he was comfortable to her and she could only hope he felt the same way. She enjoyed his closeness and his presence, pressing her lips against his softly in the hope he felt the same way.

StarshineAngel01
He pulled her a tad closer to him before pushing his own lips against hers. After continuing the kiss for a while longer he pulled slightly away from her and rested his forehead against hers before smiling.

Candle Wick Ghost
She smiled back at him, hugging him a little tighter. "This." She stated " Is beautiful" she squeezed him tighter.

StarshineAngel01
"that it is" he said before returning the hug, it was an unexpected turn of events but the outcome was great. He lightly ran thumb along her chin "that was a turn in events,but In a good way" he told her.

Candle Wick Ghost
"I agree" She laughed gently, loving the feeling of his thumb along her chin. "Can we stay here forever?" She asked playfully, still enjoying the feeling of his forehead against hers

StarshineAngel01
"I wish we could, we alas have nowhere else to be but we should get out soon or we will both be wrinkly from being in the water too long" he told her.

Candle Wick Ghost
She held his hands with hers and suggests " We can always make a campfire to dry off."

StarshineAngel01
"That is true, we could do that as well" he said thinking about it thoughtfully.

Candle Wick Ghost
Quiem held his hand and led him to the edge if the lake, unable to hide the enthusiasm of her smile and excitement of being with him. "Do you know how to start a fire" She asked curiously, unsure herself. She shrugged hap hazardous and chuckled at their situation. "I guess we can keep trying until we find a way?"

"Fab..." She held his cheeks in her palms, "where do you want to go next"
Quiem's eyes Water "please don't read too far in to this that it ruins what we have." She whispers wading towards the edge of the lake

StarshineAngel01
"where ever, you would like to go Qui" he told her and followed her wading towards the edge of the lake, to dry off. He ran his fingers through his hair before squeezing the ends to get water out. He blinked as she suddenly changed in mood. "Qui, everything alright?" he asked her.

Candle Wick Ghost
Quiem looked at him with the warmest smile " I just want to be with you" She admitted, even though she knew that this changed everything she really didn't want it to. She just wanted their relationship and the fu they had to stay the same huf it may have been asking too much. She wasn't that experienced as he might have been.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian gave her soft smile "Oh, my darling Qui. I just want to be with you too and nothing will change that" he said to her. They could still be a travelling duo they would just be both travelling artists and a together as a couple.

Candle Wick Ghost
The that's dropped from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks at his admittance. She held him close with her arms around his wasits and pressed her cheek against his . "You're my perfect" She admitted, unable to believe someone as perfect as he existed in this world

Quiem chuckles gently. "What's your goal right now? Please tell me you want to play your latest song" She asks hopefully, poking at the fire they created.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian chuckles lightly "That I do." he said and poked her cheek lightly. "what is your goal right now?" he asked her.

Candle Wick Ghost
"Obviously I need to create as many profiles of you as possible to make your fans aware of your existence so they know their importance of you... As I do." She mentioned shyly brushing a strand of hair behind her ear while looking at the ground before her.

StarshineAngel01
Fabian smiled at her "Or you could also be the head of my fan club" he chuckled before lifting her chin up and planting a soft kiss on her lips.

Candle Wick Ghost
She laughed gently at his remark "No one could ever replace me as the head of your fan club." She paused a while. "Only you and then you'd have trouble"

StarshineAngel01
"I would not want to get in trouble with my lady," he said before hugging her again. He threw some more sticks into the fire.

Candle Wick Ghost
Quiem hugged him back tightly and enjoyed the warmth of the fire that was alight on the beach, looking into the flickering if the flame. "You could never" She whispered, lacing her fingers with his

She loved that he called her Qui when no one else did. "This might be a bit soon." She admitted, looking to Fabian. "But... Do you want kids" She asked curiously, putting a hand on his forearm.
It didn't truly matter if he didn't, at least not in that moment but she also wanted to know where the direction of their future might be heading too.

StarshineAngel01
He thought about it for a bit before answering “perhaps down the line, I wouldn’t mind having little ones to take care of and teach” he replied. Mind you he wasn’t ready at this moment but probably sometime soon.

Candle Wick Ghost
She smiled widely at Fabian and leaned in to his shoulder, evebtually kissing his neck gently. "Whether now or later, I just wanted to know where your thoughts were." She admitted, kissing the tip of his nose.

She also thought that the tiny hoof prints of little ones might be overwhelming for their budding relationship but she was just happy that he had considered that type of future with her let aline for himself. She touched her lips with her fingers and savoured his touch from memory.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:04 pm
Finished~

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash