[FIN] Work is Home (Viorel & Cosmitrius) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:27 pm
User ImageLunch went well, at least Viorel thought so. After all, he had met someone he was really interested in and they had had a nice chat together. Now he was bringing said person along to see his stall at the marketplace. In some small way, Viorel felt a little like he was bringing someone home. He spent most of his time there, after all, and here and there he had made little comforts for himself more than customers. Like the potpourri that some of his customers had commented on and in their interest asked to buy some. He glanced up at Cosmetrius with a little hope in his eyes. Maybe this man would take him away from that place he thought of as home, sometimes, instead of being "cooped up" so much of the time. Maybe. "It's just over there." He pointed to one of the tents, the sides rolled down to indicate that he was away, more than anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cosmitrius followed Viorel to his tent, he started out going to the cafe to get something to eat, but he ended up meeting someone and getting a bite to eat and now here he was following said centaur to his tent. He kept pace with Viorel but lagged a tad behind to enjoy Viorel's view from behind. He nodded his head "alright!" he said before smoothing out his ombre hair so he looked somewhat decent. Viorel, taking him to his tent felt like it was a big step in the development of their relationship.

He was both thankful that he got his father's ombre hair colour and length but sometimes he just wanted to up today, he felt confident and he had decided to keep his hair down, perhaps Viorel can suggest some excellent hair accessories for more formal events. He looked around at the other tents as he followed the purple centaur.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:59 pm
Viorel rolled up the tent flap and pinned it in place, glancing back at Cosmetrius with a small grin. He was generally confident in his wares, their design, resilience, and their energy. But today he felt almost demure. With a faint chuckle he stepped inside, waving at Cosmetrius to follow. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable while I pull everything out."

Everything of value was kept in a locked trunk. He carried the key to each lock. Everywhere the lid fastened to the body, there was a lock. When he finally pulled out his wares, they glittered faintly in the dim light. When he was done, he pulled up some windows and the sun made them shine with their energy and brilliance. He knew how to position everything to catch the light. "Let me know if you see anything you like."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:08 pm
Cosmitrius walked into Viorel's tent and took a moment to look around it. It was cozy and functional all at the same time, he smiled at the vibe his tent was giving off before looking around for a place to sit, once he found a place he sat down before he watched Viorel pull out his wares, he shuffled closer to look at them. They were all very exquisite pieces of jewellery, but he wasn't sure what would work with his ombre hair or his coloration.

He looked up at Viorel "Anything you can recommend?" he asked him with curiosity. He wasn't great at accessorizing, that was a skill he did not acquire from his parents, mainly because his parents never actually accessorized what they had but it seemed like Viorel knew everything and anything about what pieces of jewellery worked for each different person.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:25 pm
Viorel could not help but watch Cosmetrius as he looked around the little shop. The vibe coming off this guy was amazing. He was not just a customer, he was something more. Similar to how he felt about Calais but completely different, too. "Cosmetrius, how do you feel about hair accessories?" His mane was truly glorious. Long, full of life and color.

Viorel stepped out and brought over a pair of hair clasps. He held them up so that Cosmetrius could look at them. They had a starry theme that went well with his complexion but also made his hair really come alive. "These would go well to either side of your face, either with a braid or to pin back your hair around your ears. I can show you what they would look like in a mirror."

He placed them into Cosmetrius's hands and brought over a mirror, trying to ignore a small surge of energy pass between them. He was overreacting. "What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:34 pm
Cosmitrius blinked thoughtfully "I don't mind them, though I would only wear them for a formal event, other than that, my hair is usually free-flowing," he said thinking about it. He looked at the hair clasps that Viorel had brought out and took a few moments to look at them and their brilliance, he was right about one thing, the starry theme they had going on them was pretty suitable for him.

He nodded his head at Viorel's offer to put them in his hair. "that sounds like a good idea" he said before he shifted and turned so his hair was towards Viorel. He thought about it for a bit "I think you, have an excellent taste" he said, trying to ignore the chemistry he was starting to feel between them. He lightly moved a stray strand of hair out of his face.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:43 pm
Viorel took a soft, deep breath and nodded. "You won't hurt my feelings if they aren't to your taste." He gently took a small lock of hair on one side of Cosmetrius' face and braided it until it effectively kept hair out of his face. Then he clasped it tightly into place. It had a way of pulling open without difficulty. He would show it to Cosmetrius if he decided he liked the set. He held it near Cosmetrius' face and let it go. Then he offered him the mirror. "How do you like it?"

Already he was thinking of what he could show next if this wasn't something Cosmetrius wanted. And if he didn't want anything, well, it can be fun to dress up in something and put it back. He could do this all afternoon with Cosmetrius if the other taur wanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:43 am
Cosmitrius grasp the mirror with one of his hands and pulled the mirror closer to get a better look, his fingers lightly grazing Viorel's hand like a feather. He turned his head left and right to look at both sides, he tapped his chin lightly with a finger on his free hand "mmm...to be honest, not particularly, maybe like a hair tie or a single hair clasp to pin in the center when I bring them together like a crown kinda look" he told the purple taur.

He blinked and since Viorel was so close he could see what colour his eyes were, which were a nice teal blue. He stared at them for a few moments before speaking up "Are you sure? its okay for me to stay here for the whole afternoon?" he asked, he was pretty sure Viorel had to work.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:07 am
To say he wasn't disappointed would be a lie, but Cosmitrius was being honest with him and he valued that more than he would ever value a sale. Silently he thanked the other taur with a nod and a smile.

"Let me unfasten that for you. I have a couple more in mind for you to try." He thought he knew what Cosmitrius was talking about and so he picked up a couple of single clasps for him and showed them to him. They each had their own style but he thought one might be the special one to capture his breath. "Cosmitrius," he said softly, with an equally soft smile, "do any of these strike your fancy?"

Cosmitrius's stare should have unnerved the hunter part of him, but it was not a challenge. It was something else. He didn't mind it at all. "As a customer, I want to make sure you leave with a smile on your face. You don't have to buy anything. If nothing fits what you are looking for, I offer my services to commission something that will make you happy. And, honestly, as a friend I would set aside an afternoon, or a whole day, gladly."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:19 am
Cosmitrius waited patiently for Viorel to pull out some more options, he frowned a bit at Viorel's reaction to him saying that the ones he chose for him weren't of his taste, now he was worried he had offended him. He looked down a little, before looking at the ones Viorel just pulled out, he picked up each one in turn and took a closer examination of them.

He picked up one that was similar in design to the pair Viorel first showed him. Before he reached up and parted his hair taking a small amount of hair from his left and did the same with the right and then switched them over to one hand so the other could pick up the clasp. He clipped in the center of the two meeting parts in the center and let go, so the top of his head was encircled like a mini crown. "Hmm...what do you think Viorel?" he asked.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:25 am
Viorel watched Cosmitrius deftly work with his hair until it was as he envisioned. He nodded. "I should have let you do this before... instead of touching your hair without permission." It had occurred to him that he didn't even ask, he just rudely took a lock of his hair. "I am very sorry."

But he thought it looked nice. "One moment." He stepped away to bring out another mirror. When he returned he held it so that Cosmitrius could see the back of his head too. Despite his chagrin he wore a broad smile that crinkled the corners of his eyes. "I think it looks great, but what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:32 am
Cosmitrius looked at Viorel at his change of Demenour "You did nothing wrong, I'm not particular about who touches my hair" he said, even though it looked touchable with the ombre colouring.

He looked into the mirror that Viorel held behind him, to get a better look at the clasp in his hair. He turned left and then right to look at it from different angles "I think it looks great" he said with a smile. He then looked at Viorel "are you alright?" he asked.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:43 am
He almost asked if Cosmitrius was sure it was okay to touch his hair, but there was no need. This man seemed comfortable where he was right now. "I'm glad." He lowered the mirror in hand and offered to take the mirror that Cosmitrius held. "I am all right. But," Viorel said, and he wondered if he could explain properly, "well, I hope that we can still be friends despite this transaction. And to call it a transaction would be inaccurate because I would like to give it to you as a gift."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:10 am
Cosmitirus blinked and tilted his head to the side as Viorel took the mirror he was holding back. He turned himself around so he was facing Viorel since was rude not to look at him when they were talking and then let out a soft gasp as the purple taur said he wanted to give it to him as a gift "Oh, but it wouldn't feel right for not paying it for it after all, you do need to make some money." he stated but frowned a bit not wanting to offend the other yet again.

"Okay, I will accept it if you insist," he said with a soft smile at the other, the afternoon turned out a bit better then he had anticipated but was glad it happened the way it did.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:58 pm
Viorel grinned happily when he saw that Cosmitrius would accept the gift. If he had remained unhappy, he would have let him pay for it. "I do insist. Just don't tell it to my other customers," he winked. He was very happy with how things had turned out too.

"I sometimes give gifts to my friends. But the gift is something separate from what I'm a bout to say. I want us to get to know each other. Become friends." Awkwardly, he started to take Cosmitrius' hand, he wanted to hold it if he would allow it. "And maybe more, if you'd be interested. Ah! Later on, though. I'd like you to know me a bit better before you decide how you feel. If any of that's all right with you." He'd never been really serious about someone before. He had had flings but no one had expected anything from it. But this man he felt the chemistry with, but he also liked him as a friend, which was why he wanted to try taking it slow.  
[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff