Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:07 pm
This is a private RP with my Soquili, Ra'Avyn. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:33 pm
Ra’Avyn didn’t know how long he’d been standing there. It could’ve been a few seconds or it could’ve been a few hours. At that point, he didn’t really care. All he cared about was getting out of the situation he currently found himself in. And boy what a situation it was. Having felt the need to stretch his legs, the stallion had set off to explore a small glenn not far from where he was staying. He’d barely set foot into it when the tiny voice had called out to him, warning him of the patch of poison ivy he’d inadvertently wandered into. Then the owner of said voice had flitted off without so much as an idea of how to maneuver himself out.

“Some warning system that bird turned out to be,” Ra’Avyn grumbled. He flicked his tail restlessly. “Just tells me I’m in a patch of poison ivy and then disappears. Hmph. If I ever see that jerk again we’re going to have a nice little chat about warning passersby BEFORE they set foot in poison ivy…” Part of him felt like doing a little more than talking, but he pushed that bit far down into the depths of his psyche. For now, he needed to focus on a solution to his problem. The very uncomfortable, itchy problem that was already creeping up his legs.

The blue and white stallion gave a weary sigh. “Always my luck. The girls will never let me hear the end of this.” But, alas, there was really nothing for it. His legs had already been brushed by the nuisance plant. The most he could hope for now was limiting the itch to those areas. “I suppose there’s no time like the present.” Taking in a deep breath, he counted to three then leapt with all his might, aiming for off to his left side which seemed free of the ivy. He landed with a resounding thud but managed not to stumble or fall back. An itchy backside would be all he needed. “Okay,” he huffed, “Now I’ve got to figure out how to make the itching stop. Super easy…yeah…” Oh who was he kidding? He didn’t have the slightest clue how to treat poison ivy. Vala might be able to…but he was not looking forward to explaining this. Not in the least.

He heaved another sigh and shook his head. The itching was starting to get more frequent and irksome. “Might as well get it over with. Their teasing can’t be worse than this.” Or so he hoped. He would find out soon enough. It was only a matter of putting one itchy hoof or claw in front of the other and taking step by scratchy step.

FIN

WC: 455  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash