Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythikos

Back to Guilds

A B/C Centaur and Mythological Creature Shop 

Tags: Centaurs, Mythology, Roleplay, Pegasus, Fantasy 

Reply [IC] Chimereid Island RP
[FIN] Crossing Paths (Tazrin, Eurysios, Aodh)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistalina13
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:08 pm
This is a discord log from the banter channel!

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:12 pm
- Eurysios -
There would be hoofsteps and a kind voice off to one side of where he sat.

"Hope you don't mind me asking but, you don't seem to be having the best time?" Eurysios didn't know this other taur, but he thought of himself as a good listening ear. It would also make do for an introduction. "Would someone hearing you out be of help perhaps?"

- Tazrin -
It would" He replied in response to the others observation, almost relieved someone had seen the plea of sorrow on his features "sorry to burden you on such a lovely afternoon." He stated, throwing another stone.
"What finds you at the waters edge?" He asked knowingly "Can't be anything good."

- Eurysios -
"It is no burden." He would've simply kept moving if he hadn't had the time to spare." I was on my way back from having jewelry repaired. But I decided not to rush on my way home." He smiled. "It is as you mentioned a lovely afternoon, so it would be a waste not to enjoy the scenery." Not a cloud in sight and the sunlight helped disperse any chill that might have been coming off the lake.

"I was flying over, following the trail back there, so I would have somewhere safe to land if I needed to." He motioned back over his shoulder, behind them both. It eventually led back to a settlement but it was quite a ways away. "I saw you by yourself and out this far it seemed best to stop and check on you, to make sure you weren't stranded."

And then he'd seen his face and it seemed like he might be able to be of help.

- Tazrin -
Taz placed his head in his hands and then scooped his hands back in to his hair, tussling the strands gently as if to shake off his misery. The other had been kind enough to stop to check on him, going out of his way to make sure a total stranger was OK and regardless of how Taz was feeling, it wasn't fair to dump his sorrows on him. He turned to look at the other with a small smile, listening to the explanation with a nod. "You had some jewellery repaired?" He asked curiously, looking back to the path when motioned to then back at the beautiful feathery wings on his back. "Must be exhilarating, being able to soar above the land like that." Taz could only dream of the sights he must have seen.

- Eurysios -
"I did. And the artisan who made it originally moved on to another village market." Hence the journey. "They are a friend so it was a good excuse to visit them again as well." Said friends did make their rounds to different areas but it might be near a year before they got back to where Eurysios lived.

"I walk a fair bit too, especially when things are close by. It's nice to see things from the ground sometimes, there is a lot you can miss from up above." So many details that could be easily overlooked. "But it is difficult to compare the feel of the wind when in flight."

It occurred to him then that he'd neglected to introduce himself. "I am Eurysios, friend." He sketched a bow. "I did not intend to talk about myself so much."

- Aodh -
Aõdh quietly plodded up the path near where he seen the other two taurs. He had been wandering alone for quite awhile and was always up to making new friends and he hoped he wasn't intruding on the other two.

"Hello friends. Is everything alright?" He looked at the two others and at the surrounding area. "I was just wandering around the area looking to find a new place to make home and I seen you both. I was worried I was intruding on something. I'm sorry if I am. My name is Aõdh."

Aõdh takes a few steps back from the others. He absolutely adored their beautiful colours, each so unique. He wondered where they came from.

- Tazrin -
"Taz." He happily counter introduced, holding out a hand to the other. "It's always interesting hearing what other taurs have been up to, honestly its usually the highlight of my day. So please, by all means, talk away." He smiled at the other, almost having forgotten his troubles entirely by listening to the other. He turned his head at the unexpected voice of another, taking in the image of the brightly coloured taur heading towards them. "Hey." He raised a hand in greeting. "Your not interrupting anything, come on over." He gestured, laughing gently.

- Eurysios -
He took his hand when it was offered and shook it. "Glad to have met you, Taz."

The sound of hoofsteps to his other side made him turn and he settled so he'd be able to see them both. "You as well, Aõdh. It is as Taz said, there is no interruption." They hadn't moved to a more private area or anything like that. "You are hoping to make a home here, you said?"

- Aodh -
Aōdh smiled politely at both the other taurs and waved a greeting. "I'm glad I'm not interrupting anything. This is a beautiful area." He gestured around the area. "Are you both from around here at all?" He smiled. Aōdh turned to the striking blue taur who had asked the question. "I was thinking about it but I hadn't fully decided. I'm always on the lookout for a new place to live as my last home flooded out and never really returned to normal."

- Tazrin -
"It is." Taz agreed, listening to Aodh and then frowning hearing that he had lost his home to flooding. "I live nearby. I'm a merchant, my home is my store so if either of you are in any need of something, you're welcome to stop by. Even if its just for the company." He gave a small smile to the both of them. "Feathers here could probably point you to the nearest town" He teased, referring to Eurysios, casting him a playful grin "Or do you prefer to live among nature?"

- Eurysios -
"I should come and have a look some time." Taz didn't mention what it was he sold. But perhaps there would be something he was interested in?

'Feathers' made him grin. "I am a ways from home myself. But I've passed through this area plenty of times." There were many lovely spots here if one looked for them.

mistalina13
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:33 pm
They had all gone for a walk and as time went on it seemed like Tazrin's mood might have truly lifted? Or at the very least he was thoroughly distracted from the difficulty he'd been bothered by when they met since it didn't come up again. Eurysios hoped the shift in focus had helped him, at the very least in the short time.

He had ended up playing guide for a bit, showing off the picturesque spots he knew well. And Tazrin had ended up knowing others that he did not. Aodh would have many places to consider where he could build a home.

They had parted ways before sundown and Eurysios hoped this would not be the last time he saw his new friends.

-fin-  
[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff