Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Panic! At the Sanctuary! | Miki & Kali ๐Ÿƒ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 3:24 pm
After the events of Himitsu and Miki's fight, there were plenty of things to be done around the butterfly sanctuary that Miki managed. Repairs, repopulating, and a myriad of other things needed to be complete to have the best safe haven for Miki's pets. Unfortunately, there has been a spree of entire groups of butterflies disappearing within the sanctuary. Miki believes she has found the culprit or culprits, but has decided to enlist the help a local genin to help them gain experience.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 5:52 pm
User Image
โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

User Image
                      Miki had started her day off to a jump, there was much to be done and not much day light to waste. The young woman left the tree house at sat in the middle of her sanctuary in the largest tree and went toward the entrance. She was expecting a less experienced genin to arrive any time to assist her with the little pest problem she had at the moment. However, while she waited, it was best to get to work on the front end of her sanctuary.

During the fight with Himitsu, much of the front of the sanctuary had been completely collapsed by explosions or the subsequent fires. To start Miki immediately began collapsing what was left of the wooden structure with a few hand movements and some chakra. The result of her movements would be the wood pulling back and into the earth, leaving just an open space where the damaged wood once was. With another swift movement, wood would begin growing in place of the old, lacing itself together until it met the rest of the dome to fill what was gone. "That's better." Miki would say to herself, satisified with the progress she had made so far.

Miki
                      Kurama

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

ใ€Œ C K R A : :x3,900 // 3,900 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x3,120 // 3,120 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ E X P : :x111,200 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x100,800 ใ€
tab ใ€Œ Konohagakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S+-rank Genin ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Senju / Uchiha / Uzumaki ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Blood / Buki ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Kyuubi Host ใ€

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ„™ ๐”ธ ๐•Š ๐•Š ๐•€ ๐• ๐”ผ ๐•Š โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐• ๐•Œ ๐•‹ ๐•Š ๐•Œ - ๐•Œ ๐•Š ๐”ผ ๐”ป โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Aesirfire
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Aesirfire

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 9:55 pm
who:Kaliya Amber Night "the heart of sword"
what:meeting up with other genin
where: in the middle of the forest at a butterfly guarden
with: Miki, and others
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaliya's wave
Rank: Genin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Taijutsu | Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: D ๅ‹‡ | Elements:"water, winc, Ice

User ImageUser Image

A trip to a large dome full of butterflies was exactly what The young red-haired girl named Kali needed, her emerald gaze traveled the forest in the village. She sighed and put a water bottle with tea and lemonade mixed into her mouth, letting time pass as she traveled to the location she was supposed to be.
A mission into the Butterfly Garden sounds good after taking a break from Sake Sake house. I'm sure Tsukihime, Sam, and the members of the house can handle a few days without me" She thought, sighing and going into her bag and feeling for her equipment. "Shuriken, kunai, my knife, mission statement, and my book, as well as windmill shuriken and needles also for when I can't make them with my ice" She took a deep breath and held onto her chest, her heart beating under her A cups. She then went back into her bag and pulled out her mission statement and read it again
There has been a spree of entire groups of butterflies disappearing within the sanctuary. Miki believes she has found the culprit or culprits, but has decided to enlist the help of a local genin to help them gain experience.
She sighed and nodded before wrapping it up and slid it away.
"This has the potential to be really good or totally nasty"
She then pulled out the butterfly for the 3rd time and exhaled.
"hmm...bugs." She said, scowling slightly before rolling it up and putting it in bag. and conitnued walking through the forest with a purse on her side and a backpack on her back.

She sighed, and traveled through the forest, looking around with a map in her hand looking for the addreess where she was forced to meet and as she was about to tell herself to turn around she heard what was voices coming up and when she followed it it lead to a giant glass dome with wood and the front was being fixed. Taking a deep breath she walked upt to it and scowled.
"no doorbell?" SHe asked looking at it before looking at the sanctuary and sighed, looking at the sanctuary. "this is the place

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 650/ 650
Stamina: 650/650
Strength: 0
Speed: 1mh
Reflex: 3
Endurance:normal
theme: Again-flyleaf

First Action:N/A

Second Action:N/A

Third Action:N/A

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 11:10 am
User Image

User Image
                      Once the dome had been repaired on the front end, Miki was ready to get the glass necessary for the replacement. Unfortunately she wasn't talented in stained glass crafting or anything similar, so she needed to get someone else to help her. She did know just the person, which made it all that much easier. With a wave of her hand, a large butterfly about the size of a cat would approach her arm and rest upon her wrist. "Please take this for me." Miki would say to the iridescent butterfly before handing it a small scroll. Without another word the butterfly would take off.

Just around that time, Miki noticed a new figure appear on the end of her sensory range. "Oh must be her." Miki would mutter to herself before moving around the corner of the sanctuary to find a person the young woman she assumed was Kali. "No need for a door bell when you can sense every living thing in the entire area." Miki would smile as she approached Kali. "You must be Kali, I'm Miki. It's nice to meet you!"

Miki
                      Kurama

ใ€Œ C K R A : :x3,900 // 3,900 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x3,120 // 3,120 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ E X P : :x111,200 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x100,800 ใ€
tab ใ€Œ Konohagakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S+-rank Genin ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Senju / Uchiha / Uzumaki ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Blood / Buki ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Kyuubi Host ใ€

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ„™ ๐”ธ ๐•Š ๐•Š ๐•€ ๐• ๐”ผ ๐•Š โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐• ๐•Œ ๐•‹ ๐•Š ๐•Œ - ๐•Œ ๐•Š ๐”ผ ๐”ป โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Aesirfire
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Aesirfire

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 2:56 pm
what:meeting up with miki and starting the mission
where: in the middle of the forest at a butterfly guarden
with: Miki, and others
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

Kaliya's wave
Rank: Genin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Taijutsu | Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: D ๅ‹‡ | Elements:"water, winc, Ice

User ImageUser Image

Little Kaliya sighed when she was standing in the just inside of the sanctuary, noticing all the buttferflies, and details of the place. She was wearing a black "bite me" T-shirt that was way to small so it hugged her already tiny frame, showing every curve of her body. She was also wearing a pair of jeans that went to her ankles, and a pair of traditional ninja shoes that poked her toes out which was painted emerald green. A green emerald necklace rested on her chest. She looked over Miki, emerald gaze resting on her over Bloodred crimson hair that was short in the front, and long in the back in the form of a arrow which was was short on the sides, and long in the middle. She blinked casually, and she had a backpack on, and a purse on her right side. She took a deep breath as she saw Miki approach and when she walked up to her, she smiled shly, and looked almost calmly at her for being on missions she was the essence of calm. Finally she had her arms crossed over her barely noticable chest, and let her fingers tap on her forearm, her fingernails a sapphire blue.
looking like she was slightly scowling as thinking she reached out an hand and took her hand.

"charmed...the feelings mutual yes I'm Kaliya Amber but on missions I prefer Kali, Kaliya is what I put on paperwork"
She said going into her purse and pulling out a rolled parchment and unrolled it to reveal a mission statement, and slightly handed it to her. I need your signature before I can officially say that I"m at your service"

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 650/ 650
Strength: 0
Speed: 0mh
Reflex: 13
Endurance:normal
theme: kelly Clarkson-breakaway

First Action:N/A

Second Action:N/A

Third Action:N/A

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image
                      Miki would smile as Kali handed her the mission statement. Without a word the statement would disappear from Miki's hand out of sight. "Actually, I sign that after you've completed your mission. Then you give it to the Hokage and then you're all done! Your new so maybe you didn't know that... or perhaps you were trying to get out of the mission?" Miki would laugh playfully before gesturing Kali to look toward the sanctuary, not giving Kali time to object to anything Miki had already said.

"Annnnyway, we'll get right to business. I have a problem. You see I'm trying to rebuild my home, but there are something keeps getting into the habitats and destroying them." Miki would begin explaining to Kali as she walked into the sanctuary. Now that they're within the sanctuary, Kali would get a true glimpse of the vastness of the inside. It seemed impossibly big with the large forest that spanned across the entire inside of the dome. In the trees there were clearly millions of butterflies across the entire place. "You see, I could handle it myself, but the Hokage says as a more experienced shinobi I should be taking the other genin under my wing more or less."

Miki would continue to walk through the sanctuary toward the largest tree in the entire dome. As the two of them would draw closer, it would become plainly obvious that the tree held a massive tree house. "This is my home. This became concerning to me because... well you'll see." Miki would approach the roots of the tree until she would disappear under one. It would be easy for Kali to follow as an entrance became clear after going under the root. "This is where I the special butterflies live. They're my personal summons, but they are a special breed." Miki would smile as they came to a door.

As soon as Miki opened the door, a bright light would appear from within the doorway. At first it would be almost blinding, but would quickly fade. Without a word Miki would enter, gesturing Kali to follow. As soon as she did, she would find a dome with thousands of fluttering lights floating around the room. More obviously there would be two large butterflies flying through the sky, each easily the size of Miki. "The slightly smaller one is Ran and the bigger one is Monarch." The butterflies were iridescent in color, even giving off their own subtle light. Upon closer inspection, the lights floating around the room were smaller versions of Ran and Monarch.

"Now, let me show you this." Miki would walk over to the left side of the dome. She would then squat down to put her hand on the wood of the wall. "You see right here? This is new wood if you can't tell." Miki would scrunch the wood with her hand, removing it entirely from the wall. As she did so, a small tunnel became clearly obvious. "I wasn't concerned at first too concerned at first, but they found their way into here. I can't have them killing my babies." Miki would look more serious for a moment before smiling.

The woman would then stand and clap her hands together. "So, you know the mission. We gotta find whose doing this and we gotta stop them. Now tell me Kali, what's our first move?"

Miki
                      Kurama

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Aesirfire
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Aesirfire

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 10:35 pm
what:trying to comunicate with her memories(and failing)
where: in the middle of the village academy
with: Ayumu, Tazu, others around.
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

Kaliya's wave
Grew up in a small town and when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be and if I'd end up happy
I would pray (I would pray)
Trying hard to reach out but when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here but something felt so wrong here
So, I prayed I could breakaway....

.......I love the way that your heart breaks
With every injustice and deadly fate
Praying it all will be new
And living like it all depends on you
Here you are down on your knees again
Trying to find air to breathe again
And only surrender will help you now
I love you please see I believe again

Kali was silent, thinking, her emerald eyes on MIki, then onto the area, taking a deep breath she nodded looking around the place, taking info. Finally, after taking long enough that it seemed she would never respond she nodded. and said. In the past moments that you've been talking, and momentarily trying to gush over my mission statement acts, I've been coming up with ideas such as creating water clones at each exit, thinking cameras, spotlight useful for motion detection, followed by traps and then finally followed by the last idea stakeouts which I'm fully capable of hiding in the trees, and in the shadows" She took a deep breath and sighed then pursed her lips. before speaking again. ' what are the immediate enemies of your butterflies? I"m thinking animal before other sabotage, but by the motion who are your enemies? or the butterflies' enemies?" and what would you consider your butterfly food?" She then did a series of hand seals first and foremost calling out
water style Waterfall Basin Jutsu ] | Rank C" She called before she doused the floor in a high amount of water drowning the area in water before she called out doing a single hand sign.
before she razed the slight area around herself in energy before she opened her eyes and called out
" water style: water clone jutsu C rank(10 chakra points)" She called oute 6 humanoids formed from out of most if the water in the form of 6 Kalis who as soon as they formed, bowed and nodded stood at attention. Taking a deep breath the real Kali looked at miki and nodded. Where are the places that the intruders are entering"

User ImageUser Image

I love that you're never satisfied
With face value wisdom and happy lies
You take what they say and go back and cry
You're so close to me that you nearly died, oh

......I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes 'til I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 40/ 650
Stamina: 70/650
Strength:
Speed:
Reflex:
Endurance:

First Action: water basin jutsu 10 points rank C

Second Action: water clone jutsu C rank(10 chakra points)

Third Action:N.A

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 9:59 am
User Image

User Image
                      While Kali would give herideas on what they should do, Kali listened intentively. The woman was minorily impressed by the younger girl's anayltical and strategizing skills. The things Kali had mentioned were what Miki would expect from someone with little shinobi experience. As Miki would go to to answer Kali's questions, she would feel the tinge of chakra being activated on her sensory range. It wasn't hard to tell it was coming from Kali, and Miki already knew exactly what technique would be used. Without a word, Miki would open her fist, resulting in all of the water that was created to immediately be pulled into the ground. "I like what you're thinking, but you need to be careful of your technique usage. You could have destroyed this entire area for my summons with that. There's not much point in trying to protect these butterflies if you're going to destroy their homes."

The woman spoke rather calmly for someone who once almost killed another shinobi for doing almost the same thing Kali had done. Miki would then wave her hand, pulling the water out of the ground so Kali could then create her clones in a safer manner. "You're obviously not quite here yet, but once you understand the water element, you can pull it from anywhere. Even the thin air." Miki would smile and move on from the minor teaching moment. "As for predators, birds, lizards and insects are the most likely other options given where we are. Based on the tunnels being low to the ground, I would say either lizards or maybe chakra enhanced insecsts."

When Kali asked to be shown where the intrustions were happening, Miki would leave the underground burrow and ascend to the surface. The woman would then point to both the north and south entrances. "I've found similar sized holes on that side and that side. Those would probably be a good place to start." Miki would conclude before allowing Kali to take the lead.

Miki
                      Kurama

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Aesirfire
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Aesirfire

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 12:46 am
what:trying to communicate with another member of the village
where: in the middle of the buttterfly comound
with: Miki
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

Kaliya's wave
Rank: Genin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Taijutsu | Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: D ๅ‹‡ | Elements:"water, wind, Ice

The look in Kali's eyes was hard to differentiate. was She angry, Sad, disappointed in herself, in the woman in front of herself? She crossed her arms, and blinked slightly and slowly, a slight turn of her mouth made her seem to show emotion. She sighed and
looked to her point, in the end she uttered a sign she wasn't phased.
"I'm listening..." She said, and rested her left elbow on her right hand, and her left fingers rested on the bottom lip. Her eyes were darting from area to area, her eyes blinking, her vision blinking back and forth to thoughts that only she could know mattered.
finally, under breath, she whispered something under her breath that only she could hear.
in the end...this too shall pass..."

after a moment of time after she whispered, she and her clones seemed to freeze, not move. She blinked and finally she spoke again.
"predators, birds, lizards and chakra enhanced insects? are the most likely other options given where we are...that tells me your not aiming at Ninjas, as such that technique would be the best if I end up flooding the holes with water and then follow the water, if its just animals youd see the signs of flooding outwards, given the fact that Im an ice release user, I can flood the holes in water then freeze up the water, that take care of the problem right there, now if we are talking about anything more, ninjas, for example, or highwaymen, or robbers, or something like it they wil find ways into the compound in other ways,
to which you and I both will handle it together, I maybe a genin, but I'm a genin with potential thats what my brrother and sister tell me, and I have some damn good chakra nature"
She said, smiling slightly before the clones posed behind her. putting her hands in front of her face she swung it away from herself and the clones took off in all sorts of directions.

At this moment Kali turned over and looked at Miki, and at this moment her left hand and arm went back to her side and then crossed them and looked over at Miki."My clones will be surveillance for the time being in the meantime let's travel through the compound, tell me more about it, and tell me your experience where theres attacks and situations have happened"

User ImageUser Image

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 630/ 650
Strength:
Speed:
Reflex:
Endurance:

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:11 am
User Image

User Image
                      "Well, we are definitely not dealing with normal insects based on the size of these holes. There are other chakra creatures about that could be the cause, but they could be getting sent here by other shinobi. Can't really tell until we investigate further." Miki would nod, satisfied with her own conclusion on the question. "As far as flooding the holes and freezing them goes, we can't do that. Sure it would solve the problem temporarily, but it will put my butterflies in harms way. I can close the holes, that's not why you're here." Miki would state in a simple tone that was stern yet not demanding of Kali.

"We can use the holes as a way to find where they're coming from then, we'll know what we're up against." Miki would state before leaving the under ground burrow to surface to the forest once again. The woman would then lead Kali to one of the sides of the large tree that held her home. "As you can see here, the hole we found on the outside leads here. We're on the northside of the tree, so perhaps we should start by checking the north while your clones check the other sides of the dome for any other intrusions."

Miki would say before hastily running off toward the north end of the dome. The woman wouldn't speak much as she kept her eyes glued to the ground looking for any sort of marks that they could follow. "There's certainly tracks here from something. Couldn't have been us or the butterflies." Miki would state as she came across a flat mark in the ground that appeared as though something had been dragging. The woman would then follow the trail that was being made toward the north end of the dome.

Miki
                      Kurama

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Aesirfire
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Aesirfire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:53 pm
what:trying to communicate with another member of the village
where: in the middle of the buttterfly comound
with: Miki
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

Kaliya's wave
Rank: Genin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Taijutsu | Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: D ๅ‹‡ | Elements:"water, wind, Ice

Little Kali just stood there, blood red hair slowly flowing in the wind, her emerald gaze on the girls finger that kept pointing to the tree, the outside, the many directions that followed her story, and Kalya just listened quietly waiting for her turn to talk.

"Ok, so in this case the best case is to tell the clones to go that way and then- Hey"

Kali called as the young kunoichi took off running towards the the direction opopsite of the clones thats when She turned towards the clones and pointed and they all took off in all sorts of different directions leaving the real Kali to turn and run in the direction of the the girl that took off running in the direction of the north end of the of the dome.
Her size six feet running ninja shoes pushed her forward as the girl miki ran so much farther and faster than her ahead.

"Hey wait up I cant catch up that easily damn it wait up-"

thats when her left foot landed into a puddle and suddenly she was airborne flying through the air, not on purpose mind you, her eyes widened as she found herself in the air, her head over her feet.

oh no you dont...

she called as she headed towards the ground ans thats when she aimed her left shoulder towards the floor and curled over in a midair somersault flip that soon she landed back on her feet and was soon moving at a much faster pace till she was making strides to meet her up ahead.

User ImageUser Image

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 630/ 650
Strength:
Speed:
Reflex:
Endurance:

First Action:send clones out

Second Action:flip/roll

Third Action: run/jump

Quote:

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games