Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Pursuit Of Roguish Weebs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:09 am
Kanzuki Elsa, a extreme loyal Shinobi of the Hidden Rain on the pursuit of numerous rogue elements. Some ways she may have fun whipping them into fear but at the same time get serious for her dear loyalty to the Regime of Satoshi.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:52 am
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅

Kanzuki Elsa
Medical/Scholar

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅

Survivin' the game, I can be unstoppable, gonna walk through hell, gonna shake the walls.

Once again, Kanzuki returns to the poor sector of the Hidden Rain known as the Cistern Sector to hunt down any rogue elements and arrest them. Near by police officers wait on her beckoning call, though they stay hidden, very smart in Kanzuki's eyes. They may not have the sensory capabilities like she does, her petal flowers are her eyes very easily. So in the case of using subterfuge to find any rogue elements, she uses one of her favorite techniques known as Mayfly Technique. It allows her to merge into her surroundings, hiding her presence completely but at the same time, can deploy all the sensory she wants. She would sink into the ground prepared to use any sensory jutsu at her disposal.

To start this off, she will use a sensory technique known as Emotional Sense, it allows her to sense strong emotions within a fifty feet sphere. Very useful when it comes to diplomatic meetings and interrogations, it can also detect lies. The technique would expand out and considering she is in the Cistern's Marketplace where the poor try to sell things. After a few minutes, she picked up someone within her sensory range as they are talking with some others. They would say "No, i wouldn't against our awesome leader, even if i live here, life is fine." In the back of her head, high alert feeling is surely going off. It was a rebellion like lie, He needs to be detained and questioned.

She must relay this information to her fellow police force who are all in agreement that Satoshi they serve to the absolute. She leaves the Mayfly technique to give some cue signals to a near by officer that she had found a rebel in the marketplace. They would nod waiting and watching her movement as she would go the marketplace to the single person. "May i have a moment of your time, young man?" The person would turn to her, unknowing what could very well transpire onto him. "Yes, is there something you need? Even if i could help you, i am nothing but a poor commoner."

She knows about what she detected and heard when she had to move positions to see him as she knew what he looked like. "I couldn't help but notice you said you wouldn't go against Your Majesty even if your life is poor here within the Cistern, am i correct?" The man would shudder a bit, hesitate to answer that question, even notice she would address the Kage like he is some emperor, one of royal birthright to lead Hidden Rain. "Well yes, why does it matter to you, you shouldn't be peeling into someone's conversation, its rude." She would close her eyes and grunts a bit and as she opened her eyes, they held coldness. "Men, seize him." Officers of the Police Station would quickly appear, grabbing him, even asking Kanzuki for orders or where she wants him so she can carry the interrogation.

"There's a warehouse not too far from here, take him there, and seize the area. I want no one getting in or getting out, you also have orders to seize any other person that dares question what we are doing. Consider it a "rebel's action" am i clear? I will also say this, if you have a problem carrying out these orders, then you will also be worthless to me and you will be seized, now go." Some officers even hesitated but they carried the orders out, not a single person voiced themselves about her orders or more its like Your Majesty's orders. Questioning the orders is like questioning him and she will not allow such trifling matter like that exist. After all, she wants to become the police chief, she plans to further embrace her cold side as time goes on.

She would arrive at the Warehouse location, hands behind her back like she is one of the higher ups in the police hierarchy. "We have done as you said, the man is inside, do we still stand guard?" She would reach upon her chin thinking tactically about this "Yes, i want you to keep your ears open for anyone that comes this way. Like i said, if they question why you are guarding or anything at all, seize them and bring them in." He nods in loyalty and stands up straight ready to do so at a moment's notice. She would go in prepared to do what she enjoys, its the part that requires her to take any measure to get information, including on why he would lie effortlessly about the Regime's treatment.

The man is tied behind his back, using plastic ties, ones made very tight to make him feel unpleasant and uncomfortable while keeping him restrained in his seat. Even if he could move, Kanzuki would have a way of halting his movement, he wouldn't be able to get far from her. There's also officers standing by inside the warehouse, making sure he doesn't try to avoid Kanzuki or get away. "Now, to start off why would you lie, lying is such a ugly thing, it can make you worthless to someone or rather untrustworthy." The way she said it, was in a poking tone, its meant to get underneath the man's skin, within temper and rage, a target can be very outspoken or too much for their own good. "Why would i lie you say? You and your b*****d you have association with ruined my life. One day a shipment of a strange brew came in, apparently it came from your so called "leader" as a act of kindness. I happily took a drink of it because of everything else your regime has done. As i did, i got addicted to it, and spent all of my wealth getting it, and now my body even trembles for it and i realized through it all, i want him dead."

Kanzuki listens to his little confession, its quite entertaining, the one brew she wants to make good on it together with Your Majesty, Satoshi was within this man's possession. She couldn't help but grin though, with some more questioning, she will have to start up the fun. That fun would be about breaking this man's spirit of going up against the regime. "So, you blame the Regime for your problems of alcoholism and think it gives you any good reason to fight against us?" She would ask as she would reach into her bag per say, her inventory of tools and weapons too. "Yes i do strongly do, and there's nothing you can do to break my will about it. Even if you killed me, it will happen i swear to you, someone will take your "emperor" down." He put on the sarcastic like tone, Kanzuki has to note, this man has fighting spirit no doubt, one nonetheless she will find to break.

She would chuckle as she pulls out her whip, a nicely steel made whip that cuts like a blade, very painful when it impacts. "So you think i can't break discipline into you, and not rob you of thoughts of rebelling against him? You are so naïve. Let me tell you something, i am quite a business women, one that thinks business is more important then life. So your little "party" in your mind of going against me and so many others that serve the emperor of the Hidden Rain is very short lived, let me show you." She would with a single snap of her wrist and sling the whip, does the attack Fanged Attack, which on contact without blocking or evading it, shreds flesh on contact within the snap of the whip. It would come down on his right arm, on his forearm more precisely, as he would ache in pain.

He would be like "You b****!? Is this what you do for fun, HUH!?" She grins as she would be like "Now that's more like it, show me that fighting spirit so i can shred it to pieces!" She would continue with the same attack, shredding wounds on his left lower leg, on the right shoulder, and even one top of his right foot. Blood would trickle about his figure as he continues to be shredded into like being trapped with a panther and tied up like cow meat. He would be breathing heavy, the wounds affecting his spirit a bit as he can't continue to physically exert himself through his yelling and grunting. "Awww, what's the matter, you done resisting and thinking of rebellion?" She would in reality plant a sealing jutsu known as Secret Technique: Mouth Seal Technique with a snap of her fingers. Answering the question would mute him until the seal is released or he manages to break it.

"No." As soon as he answers, he notices his throat would squeeze up as if someone has their hands on his throat. He can't speak he realizes very quickly, panic seems to dwell into his eyes. By the looks of him, he isn't even a shinobi of any calibur, even during the lashing. If he was a shinobi, he could of used body flicker or some other defensive jutsu that doesn't require hand signs to break. Though fighting someone would of been fun for her, one that would give her fight in the interrogation, but the sense of fear entering a person, it brings a whole new delight to them being shredded on. "If you haven't figured out, you can't speak now, i bet you feel helpless right now, not being able to continue with your fighting spirit in voice. Even if i insult you, you can't even defend yourself.

She would put away her whip, as she may come back to it later, but now she's devising other ways to make him feel so much more uncomfortable. She just hatched a idea though she must do something else first before she can. This is a reason part of why she knows medical, she would treat the wounds of her subjects, to only further do more damage to him. She would treat his wounds which he would seem to get a gleam in his eye about thinking they are done. She would step away from him seemingly about to go but she doesn't. She activates Manipulated Lightning Technique using the electrical threads to wrap them around his left leg, leaving it there, searing his flesh like putting a hot iron on. He can't even grunt or anything with his voice muted.

She can see it in his face that its very painful, even as she relieves the wires from his left leg, the burns are there. With his voice taken, and her once more putting further pain into him, he's got to break soon. He will be so broken, that he will not try to lie or even rob himself of loyalty to the regime. Yet she has to send him to the KASA, and she bet he would be begging to go with them then stay with her. She would have the wires more to the right leg up more around his knee, tightening and searing his flesh near that, thus with the burn closer to the knee. Any time he twitches, the burn would only feel worse since its close to the knee because the knee would move as well with the twitch in reaction. By now, he smells horrible, the mix of blood and burned meat, but yet she decides to see what he would say only after she does one more thing.

It would be the final nail to the interrogation of his fighting spirit, as with one swoop, with the wires still around his right leg, she would with her strength pull so hard, the wires actually lob off his right leg. Within the snap of her fingers, the seal releases allowing the man to scream out in pain. His eyes, they look so broken, he even sobs like a baby "Please, please.... i don't want to suffer this anymore, i don't want to-----" She would hear people coming in, and by their outfit, its the KASA. With a snap of a finger, the officers untie the man which he would glare to the KASA in hope of freedom. They must of gotten word of the man she is interrogating, the man would quickly without thinking about who they are, crawls to them like "Please take me, that women is crazy!!!" This was part of the plan after all, with all the injury she inflicted on him, it would break his mind.

One of the agents comes over to grab the lobbed off leg and looks over to Kanzuki. They come closer so they can speak without the man hearing them. "Good job, we quite got the intel on the man, as the officers outside informed us as they should. You kept everyone in line, as such i think i will inform the Kage of your work and as a reward, you will become a official officer in the police station of the Hidden Rain." The agent after that would move to the others, helping the other agents take the man where they are going. Of course the man has no clue, they will treat him but they will put him through the illusion grid more then likely. After that, he will be quite a more obedient citizen maybe even enter the ranks of the KASA to be trained into a killing machine. With that, her mission isn't done, not quite yet, with new rebels, there's more information to gather and further things to be stomped out.

After some time has passed, something quite expected would happen within the thought of possibility, a man breaks into the Warehouse, managing to get past all the officers to find Kanzuki. Its quite obvious to Kanzuki, this man has been looking for his friend, he's one of the fellows that was in the group. With the way he has broken in, he's very capable and must be a Shinobi. "What did you do with my friend?!" She would keep her business posture and seriousness as she would say "Oh you mean the traitorous liar that me and my fellow officers have taken? He's on official business, business that even if he didn't want to, must be dealt with. If anything, you shouldn't have broken past my fellows, doing so you are branded traitor and should be reprimanded for that. So turn yourself over and i will see to your questioning quickly and be on your merry way."

The man quickly speaks and says "No, i will fight you, i prefer to live or die instead of being captured by you. Lets do this!!!" Kanzuki tells the officers to let him through to her so she can deal with him personally and see how much of a threat this man can be. The man in a yell charges at her, attempting to hit her with a basic sword strike as she would pull out her Umbrella, one with a hidden blade in it, she performs the Midnight Shriek. Its a Shunshin technique of the Kasa Yaiba that allows her to seemingly disappear from behind the cover of her Umbrella as it closes and then stabs her opponent from behind onto his neck. Luckily for him, he manages to dodge it, but is quite caught off guard at a simple move like that.

"You fight like them? Are you one of them?" He's referring to the KASA, a special unit that actually would be considered higher rank then the police force. "So i take it you fought them have you? Sounds like you have been a bad boy, bad boys should know where their place is. Well then i shouldn't hold back, i will capture you, perhaps the information i heard about may be correct. One man has been causing trouble in the Cistern, avoiding all authorities and refusing to be arrested as well. Its good then i am here then, i can settle this problem once for all." The man goes silent holding his blade like a Samurai prepared to go into battle.

The man charges at her once again, doing a overhead type of strike trying to kill her in one strike, but she steps off to the side as she would switch to another weapon, A pair of steel gauntlets. She would charge in to do the move Rapid Smash, a two strike technique that is one that seemingly makes her faster compared to how long it takes for one normal human to make a fist strike. She rather strikes hard, matching her body's natural power, full strength, even wind seems to blowout the back of him, concussive force ripped through him reaching out to certain distance. This kind of attack could even blow back multiple people such as some officers actually felt that.

The man surely got hit as he would back off and without warning, to end this little spar mock fight, she does the a tandem of moves starting with Leaf Spinning Wind, then transitions into Leaf Shadow Dance, and being right above her opponent, she uses Leaf Thunder Fist instead of Lion Combo. The purpose of this combo attack was getting them positioned where she could use the last attack to paralyze them through a kick sending them down. The man is barely conscious, as he can see her very blurry as she lands back down. "Alright, take the man away, tie him with the same kind of ties, but double it. I clearly want the KASA informed we found the culprit. He's a treasure trove for them."

The officers mobilize to get this man on his feet and do what she has ordered, the KASA will be happy with this. Like before, she had been informed that she would be receiving official entry into the Police Force, her first step to becoming police chief. The other part would be becoming a Chunin and with her Majesty's order, become the Police head and make sure it's lead in full absolute loyalty to the regime and the head. If not, they will prove worthless and be subjected to the KASA if so needed by her emperor.

I am, i am, i am on a higher ground! You are, you are my cure from the cycle down.

Chakra Pool: 1,545
                                    Stamina Pool: 1,250
                                    Nature Chakra: 1,500
                                    Class Specialization Passives:
                                    First Class: Medical
                                    ▱▰▱ {Combat Medic} → {Shinobi of this discipline gain the ability Korabo their Taijutsu or Bukijutsu with Medical Jutsus for a single action once every [3] posts. The user's body is more attuned to adrenaline, which allows them to receive a benefit from their techniques which use them every other post versus every three post. In addition, the user gains a 1 point increase in a chosen stat per body rank but must utilize all increases in the same stat. The user's body is treated with the durability of medium armor without any drawbacks. The shinobi gains three tai slots, one at D rank, one at C rank, and then one at A-ranked. Finally, the user is able to augment their Seal of 100 Seal. Not only does this discipline allow the user to utilize the technique Cherry Blossom Hurricane twice, but once every [2] posts the user is able to store chakra into their Strength of 100 chakra pool without consuming an activation. The user also deals with trauma they receive at one rank less than other ninja.}
                                    Second Class: Scholar
                                    ▱▰▱ {Infinite Perception} → { Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts. }
                                    ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization: → Medical – Scholar: Able to cast medical and sealing through a simple snap. The user gains an additional 25 chakra per body rank. The user is able to apply an additional status of their choosing to their seals (T1 at E-C/T2 at B-S). Seals placed on a target inflict [15] points of Tenketsu Rot until the seal is cleansed

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes:
                                    Sage Traits

Non-Awoken Sage Abilities

Having learned to harness the power of nature energy, the training undertook to achieve such ability has permanently altered the new sage.

• Passive Resource Increase: +50 Chakra & Stamina per body rank.

• The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source.

• Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post.

• You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range.

• Animal Sage gains access to mythical summons.

• Human Sage gains access to sage technique list.

Awoken Sage Mode Abilities

• Entering the Awoken Sage Mode requires no cost but consumes a single action.

• Morphed physical characteristics based on their animal's image.

• All stats of the user are increased to [10] for the duration of sage mode. For example, if you are out of sage mode with [4] in each stat and you enter sage mode then each stat becomes [10] and reverts to [4] once again when sage mode is deactivated.

• Able to meditate, consuming an action to regenerate 225 nature chakra in one post.

• Sensory abilities granted by the non-awoken stage are now doubled in range.

• Upon learning Awoken Sage Mode, the user gains 5 custom techniques that may be used only when in Awoken Mode. For human sages, their customs must revolve around their class or maruton techniques.

• Both Sages can enhance their ninjutsu with Overwhelming. This overwhelming is capable of affecting jutsu up to S+ as opposed to normal disciplines limitation of only being able to apply it to S and below. This overwhelming can be applied to any two of the user’s elements by paying a cost of half nature chakra and half regular chakra. Human sages may do this with any two elemental natures (including Maruton) of their choice, while animal may only apply feat this to elemental natures that they share with their animal. Once chosen these elements cannot be changed.

▱▰▱ Nature Gives The Best Lessons | Grants 10 ninjutsu slots

Chiru Traits and PA(s)

• Chiru clan members gain scent as a genjutsu resistance. This means that genjutsu which use scent as a sense deliver one less tier of mental stress or insanity, eliminating mental stress or insanity from techniques which only provide one tier of the status effect.
                                    • Chiru clan members may heal a target while in To Begin Blooming by swirling around a target while in petal form. This counts as physical contact.
                                    • Chiru clan members have yang release as a "chakra element" to make custom techniques for.

▱▰▱ Green Thumb | Chiru members have a deep connection to flowering plants. This connection allows them to grow and manipulate them with simple gestures and movements, such as swiping their arm through the air or stomping their foot. Hanaton does not require hand seals and can be performed while in Sakidasu without needing to revert forms.

▱▰▱ Wildbloom l Casting flower techniques now causes ambient flowers to form around or on you. These flowers start out as E rank but will grow one rank stronger for every technique cast up to S Rank. These techniques may be used at any time with the user's techniques, combining with a ranked technique for a single activation to be treated as Korabo. Creating and strengthening these flowers costs one rank less than the original light technique used.

▱▰▱ The Gift of Life | Because of their connection to the yang release, the chiru's clan flowers restore their own longevity. Every increment of fifty chakra spent from flower techniques restores twenty five stamina to the user. Trauma is naturally restored at one tier per three post.

Effect Active:

Human Sage Mode Status: Inactive

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 3
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 3
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:36 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅

Kanzuki Elsa
Medical/Scholar

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅

Survivin' the game, I can be unstoppable, gonna walk through hell, gonna shake the walls.

With her recent success in her previous mission, nabbing two people, one was beaten down to the point of begging. The other one confronted her and defeated, tied up and later taken by KASA. This time she got sent out by the Police Force to guide and collect information, pass it to other agents in the field and they nab the target to the letter of said info. Thus, her duty is surveillance and mark for arrest of any suspicious activity. Back in the Cistern once more, she begins her tactical path to said achievement, proving herself further but exercising her new abilities.

The first target slipped away sometime ago, into a house on the southwest side of the slums. The officers reported that they don't quite know exactly where and don't possess the high tracking ability like Kanzuki does. Her job on this mission is to track the precise house and target inside, alert the others once found. She would begin with the powerful jutsu known as Kagura's Mind Eye, by covering one of her eyes, with her hand, she can view from different aerial positions and even go through buildings. While she is doing this, a communication officer stands by her, so that anytime she announces any information, the officer will pass it down to the others.

She's scouring through the southwest side, looking for any potential awkward characters that could fit the target. Suddenly on that side, a man is sighted by her creak the door and looking out sneakily and nervously. Its clear this man is the one, the house is a red tin roof, with metal rods jabbed into the ground. It appears this man is attempting to make a hide out from the Regime there. "Man sighted, southwest side, red tin roof with metal rods jabbed from all sides of the house." Once said loud enough for the officer near her to hear, she shuts down the jutsu and hears shortly after, they nabbed the guy. Even the ear mic gave it away that the officer was speaking to the others.

Now to make it easier to monitor strange activity on a area like this one, she crosses her legs to use the jutsu Spider Web Area. This jutsu requires a lot of chakra and remaining still but it creates webs across the whole slums. With this jutsu, she can feel all movement going through the imperceptible webs, anyone that touches them she can discover their chakra nature if any. if a single chakra nature is discovered, she must report it and exactly where. She focuses on this and tells the officer "Alright, i have to stay still however any target i sense that even has the slightest and single chakra nature, they need to be nabbed, understood?" The officer looks at her and says "Yes of course, and no further questions about it either."

She nods knowing and seeing he understands, anyone with a single chakra nature within the slums and no other registered shinobi she's familiar with is here, then they must be a unregistered. That gives a potential threat to Her Majesty's regime and she can't have that. About some time later, another was sensed through her webs, this one had fire chakra nature. By the feeling of the movement, they were on the run. The communication officer gets reports they had a shinobi use fire jutsu against them and retreated as the smoke was clearing out. "Tell them, he went northwest into the warehouse there, there's a warehouse district in that area, get there ASAP, i want no excuses."

Within that command, the officer passed the sensory information onto the officers that lost the man, and they went into the northwest district. Fire and Brimstone can smelled from where she is, but as soon as it started to settle, another report came in. They managed the restrain the man, even used a club to knock him out. Its clear they had to do so quickly or otherwise, they would hear it from Kanzuki about failure to comply. "We got him good, they have him arrested and moved to the same place as the other we arrested earlier." Kanzuki then thought about a way to make sure none of their "prisoners" get away from them. "I want a defensive perimeter around the area they are kept, and clubs out at all times. If they manage to get out, club them good and BRUTAL, we don't want them thinking of running off again." The officer nervously nods, he can tell Kanzuki is a brutal women.

She doesn't take prisoners very easily or wanting them to get scot free either, brutalizing them is one of her cruel methods to keep them in line. So like her for sure, her family raised her like this. It comes from that "Business is more important then life" motto of her family. With the sensory of her webs, the two subjects are held within the same warehouse district and locked down on orders from Kanzuki. Any subject from this point goes in there is under arrest and under severe monitoring. Force has been authorized to keep them in check while she continues sensing any disturbances.

A spring of movement was detected in the web and this time, some how a fight broke out in the slum marketplace. Two subjects this time except they are fighting over about the regime, in a rather aggressive matter. "Tell officers near by to move in but not closely, for them to listen in on what they are arguing about." Officers are mobilized, hidden in buildings, tents, whatever cover they can find as they listen in on the conversation. According to reports, one loves the regime but he has been poor for a long time, so he has been starting fights with others that go against the regime. Its in the sense of trying to get attention and recognition for his hard "work" in such a way in the slums.

Though for Kanzuki, admirable it is to do something that does help the regime root out any potential traitors. However, this man could easily turn on the Regime if things don't play out like he wants to. "What's your order, they have collected that the facts about one of them supporting the regime and the other does not." Kanzuki closes her eyes and after some thing responds" Arrest them both and have them transferred into the Warehouse." The officer is shocked, he very well knows Kanzuki is a high loyal person to the Regime and for her to coldly issue such a order. "Why?" She looks at him giving him a cold glare.

"You dare question the orders? What did i say in previous mission?" The officer stutters a bit, he remembers what she had said. If any questions any orders given, she would have them thrown along with the other subjects for disobedience. "I will carry it right away." The officer tells the others through walkie to arrest both and take them to the warehouse for holding until they move out. Even though the order was given and carried out, Kanzuki would corner eye glare him a bit, and already had in mind, to have him thrown with the others and replaced by another officer for future relaying of information. She would pulse her chakra like a distress signal and another officer appears "Yes, what's going on?"

She would look to her and say "Arrest this questioning officer and throw him with the rest of the subjects in the Warehouse." She nods and quickly without hesitation knocked the other officer out, having him dragged off. "I will do the relaying of information, i know how to do it quite well." "Good, then you take his place and i want no questioning of orders, am i clear?" "Yes" The women responded very quickly and with no hesitation at all, she even saluted Kanzuki. She knew exactly that Kanzuki takes none of that laying down and won't tolerate such actions. The coldness of a business women surely shows and tinkles into every spine of anyone who speaks to her.

She gets back to monitoring the webs, she clearly was distracted due to a unlikable officer like that. Daring to question the orders given to him, that's nothing short of disrespect to Her Majesty, Satoshi. Currently in the webs, there's just a lot of slow movement, particularly one is moving slower then the rest. She doesn't detect chakra nature with this one, could be a old man, but then again what if its a sneaking little fool trying to get into somewhere. "Report to them, look in the back alley on the Southeast side, i felt a very slow individual, has no chakra nature but the movement is very suspect. Find them." She nods and starts to report to the others to look in every alley on the Southeast side of the slums for a very slow movement person. She can feel the movement of their forces going into that section of the slums.

"They reported back, its a old man with a cane, he had a long robe and dark tint glasses on. What should i tell them to do?" She thought about that detail, she couldn't exactly press for a arrest there but she can give the order to tell that old man to move along faster or face arrest for suspect activity. "Tell them to let that old man know to move along, in a hurry or he will face arrest for suspect activity as up holding a officer's duty." She nods and lets the officers know what Kanzuki had said. She clearly doesn't care about anyone who would dare interfere with business of officers like herself, even if it is a old man. They report back the old man complied, even in the midst of it, tripped and fell, got back up like nothing happened and moved along in a hurry.

"You are surely cold Kanzuki, but you are what we exactly need among our department." Kanzuki is curious to why the women would say that about her, it did give her a grin. "Why would you say such a thing, am i rubbing off on you?" "Not exactly but a lot of current officers haven't stepped up to take charge due to how the Regime is. You on the other hand, you are quite attuned to such cold acts, can i ask anything personal about your life?" Kanzuki appreciates she sees authority and surely has her respect however asking about her personal life is not something she's privy to. "As much as it would be a curious thing to fulfill your desire to know such things, to see what you would do with it, you aren't privy to that. Simply do my commands as i tell you and that's all." She nods without question, not even showing a bow, but Kanzuki likes that. If she bowed, she would find she is incompetent to take orders and be cold while she is at it, softness in business is never good to have.

Kanzuki rather enjoys having missions like this, taking herself over to the slums, and being cold in harsh like attitude towards the poor. They can't have any robin hoods here, trying to be a hero against the Regime is foolish and shall be captured for it or even killed. The Hidden Rain mustn't have any who dare usurp or try against the Regime's leader, Satoshi. Its been awhile since she has seen him but she has been busy with police work, keeping down the racket in the Slums. In other cases, they haven't had any reasons to come down here though, with the last mission, there has been people scared, filled with fear of her and the officers. It rather keeps them in line which to Kanzuki is good. They know going against the Regime is pointless and suicide, or even worse, be put under harsh conditions.

She decides to cut off the web ability as she gets up, thinking about heading down herself to test further of her sensory abilities. "You, follow me, we are going to actually step in with the others, i have other abilities i want to test out." The women without nodding, follows her with her badge even clinging like metal as she dashes together with Kanzuki working hard to keep up with her. With the web ability earlier, she's familiar with the chakra of this area which she can test another jutsu, Rain Tiger At Will. Within a certain amount of time, her chakra creates a rainstorm on this area, its meant to track any foreign chakra at the moment not known to her. Once its in place she says "Now the Hidden Rain is having a storm today, i hope none of our "traitors" think stepping out in this is a good idea." She wouldn't go into detail but its another powerful sensory jutsu.

She doesn't have to be still for this one but since she's familiar with the slums now, this jutsu has its use for tracking any entering the area. She feels one just enter from the Northwest side, very strange most certainly indeed. They both would hurry to the location as Kanzuki runs to the location and finds a man in a cloak, with a foxy like mask. The mask of the KASA aren't like this one, so this one must be a outsider to the village. They seem to hit the jackpot really, though Kanzuki isn't moving so erratically to catch this one for a reason. She has a jutsu in mind to use on this one, to capture him and may have to actually pull out for total arrest and interrogation.

To be sure to absolutely capture this man, she uses a very powerful Fuuninjutsu, known as Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Jutsu, it expands out to two hundred feet, with the vacuum sucking in the man. Luckily they caught him off guard as he would hesitate and panic for a second, enough to have him captured. "What did you just do?" She would look at Kanzuki, wondering how she is so capable of this. "Believe it or not, i am a Scholar type of shinobi, i am quite capable of locking up suspecting and traitorous dogs. This one seal is one of my strongest and i am going to place up another thing around this seal. If the seal breaks, it will be another measure to keep him held." She focuses on delivering the jutsu known as Four Violet Flames Battle Formation technique. It grows around the seal with it being forty in width and forty in height. It burns with Kanzuki's chakra into it, so if any time the subject attempts to touch the barrier and break through, it will burn them. It may persuade the man to not try to breaking it, besides the seal cost about the same to break like this barrier.

"Now with both the seal and barrier in place, report to the officers to get all subjects into the police station, we are pulling out, and we will be extracting this man as well." She nods and quickly moblizes with all arriving officers, transportation jutsu must of been used as all subjects were quickly disappearing. She smiles noticing that even among the ranks of officers, there are others with extreme talent, hopefully they are ones that stand out and don't disobey. it would be sad if she has to turn them to mush or even render their abilities useless and be arrested. To her, wasting abilities and not using them for the Regime would only prove they are worthless as they are and need steep conditioning to turn them into loyal soldiers. She would out with the others as the seal and barrier disperse with the man extracted as well.

I am, i am, i am on a higher ground! You are, you are my cure from the cycle down.

Chakra Pool: 2,875
                                    Stamina Pool: 2,450
                                    Nature Chakra: 1,500
                                    Class Specialization Passives:
                                    First Class: Medical
                                    ▱▰▱ {Combat Medic} → {Shinobi of this discipline gain the ability Korabo their Taijutsu or Bukijutsu with Medical Jutsus for a single action once every [3] posts. The user's body is more attuned to adrenaline, which allows them to receive a benefit from their techniques which use them every other post versus every three post. In addition, the user gains a 1 point increase in a chosen stat per body rank but must utilize all increases in the same stat. The user's body is treated with the durability of medium armor without any drawbacks. The shinobi gains three tai slots, one at D rank, one at C rank, and then one at A-ranked. Finally, the user is able to augment their Seal of 100 Seal. Not only does this discipline allow the user to utilize the technique Cherry Blossom Hurricane twice, but once every [2] posts the user is able to store chakra into their Strength of 100 chakra pool without consuming an activation. The user also deals with trauma they receive at one rank less than other ninja.}
                                    Second Class: Scholar
                                    ▱▰▱ {Infinite Perception} → { Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts. }
                                    ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization: → Medical – Scholar: Able to cast medical and sealing through a simple snap. The user gains an additional 25 chakra per body rank. The user is able to apply an additional status of their choosing to their seals (T1 at E-C/T2 at B-S). Seals placed on a target inflict [15] points of Tenketsu Rot until the seal is cleansed

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes:
                                    Sage Traits

Non-Awoken Sage Abilities

Having learned to harness the power of nature energy, the training undertook to achieve such ability has permanently altered the new sage.

• Passive Resource Increase: +50 Chakra & Stamina per body rank.

• The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source.

• Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post.

• You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range.

• Animal Sage gains access to mythical summons.

• Human Sage gains access to sage technique list.

Awoken Sage Mode Abilities

• Entering the Awoken Sage Mode requires no cost but consumes a single action.

• Morphed physical characteristics based on their animal's image.

• All stats of the user are increased to [10] for the duration of sage mode. For example, if you are out of sage mode with [4] in each stat and you enter sage mode then each stat becomes [10] and reverts to [4] once again when sage mode is deactivated.

• Able to meditate, consuming an action to regenerate 225 nature chakra in one post.

• Sensory abilities granted by the non-awoken stage are now doubled in range.

• Upon learning Awoken Sage Mode, the user gains 5 custom techniques that may be used only when in Awoken Mode. For human sages, their customs must revolve around their class or maruton techniques.

• Both Sages can enhance their ninjutsu with Overwhelming. This overwhelming is capable of affecting jutsu up to S+ as opposed to normal disciplines limitation of only being able to apply it to S and below. This overwhelming can be applied to any two of the user’s elements by paying a cost of half nature chakra and half regular chakra. Human sages may do this with any two elemental natures (including Maruton) of their choice, while animal may only apply feat this to elemental natures that they share with their animal. Once chosen these elements cannot be changed.

▱▰▱ Nature Gives The Best Lessons | Grants 10 ninjutsu slots

Chiru Traits and PA(s)

• Chiru clan members gain scent as a genjutsu resistance. This means that genjutsu which use scent as a sense deliver one less tier of mental stress or insanity, eliminating mental stress or insanity from techniques which only provide one tier of the status effect.
                                    • Chiru clan members may heal a target while in To Begin Blooming by swirling around a target while in petal form. This counts as physical contact.
                                    • Chiru clan members have yang release as a "chakra element" to make custom techniques for.

▱▰▱ Green Thumb | Chiru members have a deep connection to flowering plants. This connection allows them to grow and manipulate them with simple gestures and movements, such as swiping their arm through the air or stomping their foot. Hanaton does not require hand seals and can be performed while in Sakidasu without needing to revert forms.

▱▰▱ Wildbloom l Casting flower techniques now causes ambient flowers to form around or on you. These flowers start out as E rank but will grow one rank stronger for every technique cast up to S Rank. These techniques may be used at any time with the user's techniques, combining with a ranked technique for a single activation to be treated as Korabo. Creating and strengthening these flowers costs one rank less than the original light technique used.

▱▰▱ The Gift of Life | Because of their connection to the yang release, the chiru's clan flowers restore their own longevity. Every increment of fifty chakra spent from flower techniques restores twenty five stamina to the user. Trauma is naturally restored at one tier per three post.

Effect Active:

Human Sage Mode Status: Inactive

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 6
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 6
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 6
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 6

Mission(s):

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: