Submit

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:32 am
Fiora usually lived a relatively peaceful life. She never complained or wanted for much and was happy to spend time in wild gardens, enjoying, studying, watching and sometimes even pressing flowers into parchment gifted to her by natives. She loved to see how the petals dried within the pages of a leather bound book, how at times they'd stain the page in a near perfect shape or simply would exist as a preserved image of their beauty. But today was a different sort of day.

As she was out, relaxing and enjoying herself, she had stumbled across a wandering band of rather rough looking soquili, whom seemed to have personalities to match. Snickers and leers were thrown in her direction. A few dared to get close enough to pull at her tail, n** her ears, tug at her mane. Being smaller than them, well she had no choice but to endure it, at least thus far. If she simply stayed quiet....well they'd get bored eventually.....wouldn't they?

A frown crept upon her muzzle as her breath quickened. Fear began to well up in her stomach and she bit back a whine.

(190w)  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:37 pm
Jynthi was just enjoying her leisurely stroll today. Taking in sights and feeling out the area. The green warrior was just taking a break really, enjoying not training. Though she devoted much of her time to cultivating her prowess and honing her skills, she still wasn't at a point that she was happy with. That didn't mean she couldn't hold her own in a fight, no no, tangling with her you were going to feel her the next few days for sure. She may not walk away without a few scrapes herself but as long as she got some hits in, she would call it a win even if she actually lost. Not that she was expecting to constantly be fighting others, or starting fights for that matter, but she was always ready in case it happened or needed to happen.

So when the green mare heard whining, she went for it. Stroll be damned it seemed. "Hey." Her voice was deep and a snarl ripped through her. "Leave. Her. Alone." Those green eyes flashed brutally, rage brewing in them.

WC: 180  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:47 pm
Fiora had backed herself into a corner and was prepared to take whatever else the soq wanted to dish out when a voice rang out high over the others. Blinking, Fiora opened her eyes to see another green mare that had appeared, yelling at the others to leave Fiora alone. Fiora hadn't seen this other soq around before and was surprised that they were standing up for her. Her ears fell flat out of embarrassment but her eyes held a bit of fear. She didn't want the other getting hurt on her account, and these pawed soq looked pretty tough.

Turning their heads, the pawed soq looked at each other then at Jynthi and laughed loudly. "Oh, another little toy come to play?" one teased while the other eyed her closer, flexing claws in and out of their paws. "Looks like someone already beat us to her. I can see her ribs." they joked, cackling even louder. "Looks like we have two toys now boys. Or maybe we teach this peafox how to use her fangs?" the head one suggested before they all started laughing again, moving to start circling the two female soq, waiting for a chance to tear into them.

(202)

DavyJnah

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:03 pm
Jynthi's eyes darkened even further, like a storm gathered there. She looked between the twosoq bullying the other mare. She gave a laugh that could even chill some hardy soq. "Well come on then, come play with me." Jyn threatened, her words laced with venom. She watched one of them take a half step away, the other holding firm. She was a bit smaller than the three but that was okay by her. A challenge would be nice. "I doubt you could keep up." She had such a wild look now. Like she was throwing all caution out of the window.

Before she could give them another moment to contemplate how to handle her, she charged at them, horns down and ready to gore whichever of the two decided to not be smart and escape. Luckily for them, they managed to avoid most of the damage. Jynthi did manage to catch one just barely across the side, the hiss of pain was confirmation enough. Moments after that, she was kicking her back legs toward the closest one, hoping to kick them and hard. "How do you like this toy now?" She questioned, those eyes wild and almost sparkling with the fact she was in a fight. She hadn't been looking for it, but dangit, she would absolutely save someone.

One of the male soq charged back at her and tried to slash at her. It connected. Blood welled up on her shoulder, matching the other who had not gotten out of the way of her horns fast enough. Though deeper.

WC: 260  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:32 pm
Fiora had little time to blink when the fight broke out and she felt panic rise up in her chest. She had attempted to move but the one closest to her spun back around and snapped at her, sending her back into place, cowering just slightly. "Please! You don't have to get hurt for me!" she called out to the other mare though she wasn't sure her words were heard. The mare sustained a good blow to the shoulder and Fiora winced, pain and tears welling up in her eyes. if only she had been stronger, like the males had said, maybe this wouldn't be happening?

One of the males hissed in pain as the small mare's horns struck down his side again. His tail lashed the air. "Don't think your petty tricks will win on us!" he snarled, flicking his head for the other to come forward and back him up. "Its two against one. That peafox wont help you. And if she moves we'll just beat you both into the mud." he spat before lunging again, claws out and fangs bared, hoping to land any kind of hit to further draw blood from the darker green mare that had dared challenge them.

(204WC)  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:07 am
Fea Line

Getting out of the way of the claws and fangs was easy enough for her. She was surprisingly light on her feet as she danced around them before really slamming her body into one of the males. Hitting him hard enough to make him stagger quite a few steps before she slammed into him again, this time kicking him hard with her hooves. The green mare could hear the air escaping his lungs and heard a crunch too. Probably did some good damage to his ribs. Talk about her ribs, ha. "I hope I didn't break you." She sneered at the other, almost as evilly as they had done to the mare she was rescuing.

Turning to the other male her eyes flared with a fire again. Another lunge but he had seen her movement with the other and was quicker this time. Getting away from her to retaliate and she saw stars as he body slammed her this time. Quickly she looked around, both at the mare she defended and the other watching from the sidelines. If they came in, this would get ugly quickly and she would not be able to defend as well then. However, the sideliners were only observing. As if they wanted to see what the outcome may be. "You're tough," Was what the male who just slammed into her said, "but I'm going to bury you."

WC: 236  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:31 am
"No!" Fiora cried out as she attempted to dart forward, however she wasn't a match for any of these males. Even with paws of her own, the paler green mare hadn't ever been much of a fighter and was untrained in what to do in a situation like this. While the other mare was dishing out heavy blows, she herself seemed to be sustaining wounds, the amount of red dripping onto the ground was too much for Fiora to determine who exactly it was coming from. "Please! Save yourself I'll be ok!" she called out again, rushing forward a bit more, only to receive a harsh n** to her shoulder that had made her cry out in pain.

"Sit still, I wont tell you again." the one still fighting male snarled before turning back towards Jynthi. "Oh I'm not broken yet." he spat back, a mix of blood and spit flying form his muzzle. He threw a glare at his companion who had retreated to the side lines before becoming irritated at the lack of support. "FINE. I'll do it myself..." he growled, lunging again for another attack.

(18 cool  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:18 pm
Fea Line

Once more the mare was moving away from the attack. Those quick movements with her hooves kept her out of harm's way. "I've got to protect you." She called back to the mare, "Go now!" Jynthi called back as she gave the mare an opening to escape. Now that there was only one male soq to contend with it was much easier to keep him busy rather than two. Those on the sideline kept away still. Good. If she could keep this one busy for a bit longer she could make sure the mare got away before landing a good final blow to get away herself.

"You will be." She snarled moments later, attempting to kick out at him. Missing him unfortunately and getting slammed hard. Her body shudder and she dropped down for a moment. She was bloody but she still had plenty of fight left.

WC: 147  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:12 am
Not sure at all what to do, Fiora was spurred, or perhaps more spooked, by the other mare's words and began to flee. She had mustered what strength she could, combined with adrenaline and made a bolt for it. She slowed as the other mare hit the ground however, almost like a deer caught in bright lights. "No..." she said softly, heart pounding so loud she couldn't hear or think straight.

The male let out a chuckle, his claws flexing as he took this time to revel in his small victory. He loomed over Jynthi, grinning, blood from his own mouth as well as her wounds mixed over his muzzle. "My how the mighty do fall." he taunted her, tail lashing. He bared his fangs and claws and made for the - or at least what he thought- would be a final attack.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:21 pm
Fea Line

Strength roared through her and she dodged out of the way. His final attacked was a miss and she grinned as she kicked him hard at the head. She knew at that moment it was the end for him and she was the victor there. "I guess they do." She spat as she limped away from him, heading towards the mare she had saved. The herd only coming closer to collect their fallen comrades. She was glad for that, at least they weren't jumping into the fray.

As she got closer to the foxlike soq, she smiled. "I'm glad you were able to get away, the name's Jynthi." She said. Actually able to talk now, "We should get you somewhere safer than this. Maybe we can travel together for a time too?" Jynthi asked.

WC: 143  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff