Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythikos

Back to Guilds

A B/C Centaur and Mythological Creature Shop 

Tags: Centaurs, Mythology, Roleplay, Pegasus, Fantasy 

Reply Events, Contests, and Giveaways
Advent Adventure 2023 & Sign Up Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:42 am
Happy Holidays!

Username:ziennia_zen
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Food?Cornbread. It’s not necessarily wintery, but it always gets better to eat with a nice pot of chili in the winter. Cornbread has always been my favorite food
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Well, Tania’s sitting by the fire with a thick blanket and sniffling. She gets a little bit of allergies in the cold season and much prefers the summer. Aelys is off wreaking a little bit of havoc in the snow, but she has to warm up at night when it’s very chilly!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:17 am
Happy Holidays!

Username: Uta
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Food? Little German sugar cookies whose name I can't pronounce -- they were a recipe from my maternal Grandmother and I adore them.
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Ravenna's going to be snuggling up to a certain You-Know-Who while trying to keep warm!  

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Artymus
Crew

Divine Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:41 am
Happy Holidays!

Username: Artymus
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Food? Green Bean casserole
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Dominika is keeping warm in her forge, wrapping precious stones and making jewelry to give as gifts.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:56 pm
Happy Holidays!

Username: Poe-tae-toee
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Food? It's not technically food but egg nog is my favorite.
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Céic is hoping to make holiday cookies!  

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:05 pm
Happy Holidays!

Username:Moxxiie
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Food?turkey
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season?Thaddeus might be looking for some fella to spend the holidays with.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:11 pm
Happy Holidays!

Username: dragonmonkey
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Food? not food but any peppermint mocha flavored Coffee or Hot Chocolate
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Aeluin is loving the blue items that come out around this time and likes the fact it’s not just green/red/gold themed things. She’s obsessed with blue…  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:38 pm
Happy Holidays!

Username: Irishgirl1017
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Food? Gingerbread coomies
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season?. Kassereia willl be flirting with her special someone or at least attempting to. She loves watching him work making all sorts of useful things. Snuggling up by a cozy fire sounds delightful to her especially if Kanza is with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:41 pm
Happy Holidays!

Username: Cheri
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Food? Stuffing - well, really, dressing.
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Soteira will be cuddling up to Artemis to get through the winter's chill. Lunaris will be keeping very warm thanks to his man, Draven.  

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

mistalina13
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:38 pm
Happy Holidays!

Username: mistalina13
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Food? Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Eurysios will spend the winter with Sunfall and maybe he'll finally tell his dearest friend how he really feels. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:21 pm
Happy Holidays!

Username: Abe no Mizuki
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Food? Cranberry Sauce (I know I'm weird lol.)
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? My 2nd ever 'taur! I love her blessins/curses so much; her silvery antlers/horns and ice magic just seem to fit with this season.  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:10 am
Happy Holidays!

Username:Onewintersnite
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Food? candy cane and hot coco
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season?
Fern will be backing cookies, candy, cakes and other sweet treat to hand out to all his neighbors. He will then be going caroling with his family like the do every year on the eve of the holiday. Then have hot chocolate, dinner, and sweet. After eating they will sit by the warm fire and chat and laugh and sing until bed time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:32 pm
Happy Holidays!

Username: Avid_RPer18
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Food? Not necessarily winter food specific, but it is when I tend to cook it most - Brisket! It's become a thanksgiving/xmas meal staple and a friend told me he associates the nostalgic smell of my brisket with holiday gatherings. heart
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Nayeli is making certain there is plenty of firewood saved for winter, assuring that there's plenty of stored dried or preserved foodstuffs in the cool storage. She's been reaching out to regular suppliers and checking in with them, putting in orders for things she's low in. Her sons can also fully expect messages asking, if they aren't already in the area, when are they going to come visit their moms and letting them know that they're both loved.  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 6!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:18 pm
Rolling day 1!

S1lversong!

Page One
  1. Aria Starstone
  2. spelldancer
  3. Jackariah Beckett
  4. Melomar
  5. dawns_aura
  6. S1lversong
  7. Lutz
  8. Fea Line
  9. `raze
  10. Fatal Irony

Page Two
  11. ziennia_zen
  12. Uta
  13. Artymus
  14. Poe-tae-toee
  15. Moxxiie
  16. dragonmonkey
  17. Irishgirl1017
  18. Cheri
  19. mistalina13
  20. Abe no Mizuki
  21. Onewintersnite
  22. Avid_RPer18

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:26 pm
S1lversong
plus 5 luck XP points!  

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 20!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:22 am
Rolling day 2!

1. S1lversong
2. Onewintersnite

Page One
  1. Aria Starstone
  2. spelldancer
  3. Jackariah Beckett
  4. Melomar