Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
The Renaissance Galaxy guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:14 am
empress dee has created a guild a long time ago called The Renaissance Galaxy. In the beginning it was really disorganized, but these days, it is pretty much complete in terms of where Dee wants what. In this thread, I will talk about what each subforum and thread contains or is supposed to contain.

And in the fashion of the dream sagas, I would like questions or comments about said subforums/threads that might help the guild improve.

This next post is going to be for Subforum 1 and thread 1.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:34 am
The first Subforum in the Renaissance Galaxy guild is called Randomness. This means the topics that go in there are completely at random and do not fit anywhere else in the guild.

The first thread in the guild is say anything. This means, if you have something on your mind about your day that you just have to share it, place it in Say anything.

Okay, now I want questions or comments about this before I go on.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:44 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee has created a guild a long time ago called The Renaissance Galaxy. In the beginning it was really disorganized, but these days, it is pretty much complete in terms of where Dee wants what. In this thread, I will talk about what each subforum and thread contains or is supposed to contain.

And in the fashion of the dream sagas, I would like questions or comments about said subforums/threads that might help the guild improve.

This will be perfect to help me boost some advertising. Thank you for making this for me Terry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:46 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
The first Subforum in the Renaissance Galaxy guild is called Randomness. This means the topics that go in there are completely at random and do not fit anywhere else in the guild.

The first thread in the guild is say anything. This means, if you have something on your mind about your day that you just have to share it, place it in Say anything.

This is actually good to know because a lot of new members think my guild is all about role-playing and this thread is clearly not about role-playing, its about speaking whatever is on our minds. Makes me think how closed minded my guild really is. I would think this thread would be a lot more active than it is.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:49 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

This will be perfect to help me boost some advertising. Thank you for making this for me Terry.

You are most welcome. I cannot believe the Renaissance Galaxy guild died like it did.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:50 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

This is actually good to know because a lot of new members think my guild is all about role-playing and this thread is clearly not about role-playing, its about speaking whatever is on our minds. Makes me think how closed minded my guild really is. I would think this thread would be a lot more active than it is.

I agree with you there. I mean, its like nothing is on anybody's mind or something fishy is going on.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:51 am
Maybe this is exactly what the Renaissance Galaxy guild needs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:48 pm
So is this subforum the guild you are talking about, or is there another guild out there somewhere?  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:50 pm
JoyRose
So is this subforum the guild you are talking about, or is there another guild out there somewhere?

The subforum mentioned is in the Renaissance Galaxy guild.

This whole thread talks about my guild the Renaissance Galaxy guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:57 pm
JoyRose

Would you like me to post the link to the thread I am referring to?  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:29 pm
Sure! I find links really helpful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:21 pm
This is the link to the first thread in the first subforum for those who are interested.

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25574313  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games