Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ishtara bowed and beamed at the clapping audience after having finished her final song for this set. She headed offstage, towards the tent she had set up for her breaks and the nights of the fair.

She was loving this fair, so far every set she'd done had been very well received and no one had been negative. She'd met a few cuties to flirt with, and was wondering if any of them would be up to meet up later, for some fun or whatever.

spelldancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dancong Rhapsody finished dancing to the magnificent music with a mixture of happiness and regret. Happy for the joy of the music and dance she had just experienced, regret for the end of it. Eyes dancing in delight, she waved to her dance partners and began to move away not really paying attention to where she was going next at the fair.

If she had been thinking she probably would have ended up in the same place her hooves unconsciously took her. Through the opening of a tent Dancong Rhapsody spied the beautiful musician who she had just been admiring. Well, she wasn’t going to let this opportunity to pass her by.

“Your music was almost magical today.” Dancing Rhapsody began. “You were wonderful! I almost didn’t attend the fair today and am now very glad I did.”

Aria Starstone

spelldancer
Crew

Swashbuckling Fairy

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:08 pm
She had been just settling in, her guitar placed carefully within its now closed case so that there was little to no chance that it would be knocked about or damaged, when she heard the unexpected sound of a voice outside of her tent. She barely controlled the urge to start before turning to look and see who had ventured out into the tents at this time of the day... There were still so many performances and events on, after all!

She flashed a brilliant smile, however, at the stranger. She vaguely recalled this dark colored lady, with that impressively long blonde hair, dancing in the crowd at her performance. The compliments certainly was endearing the unknown femme to Ishtara, yes indeed... There was little in life she loved more than being honestly praised. Flattery was nice and all, but sincere compliments were the good s**t. "Why thank you, I wanted to try my best to put on my very best show for you all. It is good to know I succeeded."

She considered the stranger for another moment, and then gave a welcoming hand wave to her. "Please won't you come in, and have a seat?" She paused, then added "You probably heard my name when I introduced myself on stage, but to be polite... I am Ishtara, and it is a true pleasure to meet you."

spelldancer

[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff