User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[For April RP game 2024. Twitch FCW: 851, Keantha FCW: 978]

Quote:
Liberty sighed faintly as he eyed the canyon ahead, his dark ears laying back into his mane. He was more than ready to get home to Funshine, but this was the quickest route....yet something was troubling him. Some warning twinging in the back of his brain saying this wasn't safe and to turn back while he still could.

With another sigh, the older mini shook his head and set off into the canyon's depths. The sooner started the sooner ended after all! He began to hum to himself as he went, the sound echoing off the walls making it sound as if there were a whole herd singing along!

Quote:
Liviana was going the canyon way to see her bestest biggest brother and all his wonderful friends things coalition! What he was in was kinda confusing but she understood they were in love and there were all types of loves so that was awesome. They were all so nice and didn't seem to mind her visiting.

Though her brother did tell her to avoid the canyon for SOME reason. Something something...A bunny? She didn't understand but Auberon was serious. So she had to be careful! She kept to the side of the canyon walls trying to move very very sneaky! It was very hard to do and she kept tripping over her own paws! Hmmm.

She didn't have much time to muse her self making problem when she heard the sound of singing? Lots of singing? Was she in trouble? She looked behind to spot the single pink and black mini. Who was clearly magical. How did he make it sound like there were so many of him? Well, he didn't look dangerous? And she wasn't dangerous! So it was all good!

Right?

"Hello!" Liviana called out to the traveler, her tail wagging slightly. New friend? Totally new friend. She loved to make friends.

Quote:
Liberty came to a complete and abrupt stop when Liviana appeared before him. For one terrible moment all he saw was the rabbit-like ears and blinding white coat. His black ears pinned back as he got ready to fight for his life! Only...there was something different. She wasn't threatening, there was no blood, no...

He blinked again, really focusing now, noticing how young the mare before him was. His stance softened as he looked around before looking back at her.

"Child what are you doing here? Don't you know this area is dangerous?" She seemed sweet, though appearances could be deceiving (he wouldn't be fooled again!).

Quote:
"I'm going to see my brother!" Liviana voice was sickeningly chipper as she excitedly told a complete stranger of what she was doing. Sweet mare, no thoughts in her head. He dads would not be happy.

"Ummm my brother also mentioned it being dangerous. Something about...A bunny?" She was confused. "White, long ears, blood. That's what he said. So like me! But not me! I'm not a bunny. I don't think....Hmmm..." Liviana got stuck on that thought. What was she anyways?

Liviana's life musing were interupeted as she heard more foot steps and some minor chatter. She looked behind herself to see another walking long. With a little bunny friend how adorable! "Oh look he has big ears like myself!" Any thoughts of possible danger left the mare's head. "Does he want to be friends too? HELLO!"

Quote:
Liberty couldn't help the bitten-off swear when yet another stranger appeared, well two if one counted the odd little rabbit wearing a bonnet of all things. "Child! Come here now, please!" He knew he wasn't fast enough to get between the ditzy young mare and this new stranger, he might have been once upon a time, but Libby was getting older and he knew his limits.

"Oi! No need fer all that mate! Hello there shelia!" The dark bunny pranced along with a wide grin on his face. "Ain't you a bit of cuteness!"

The bonneted rabbit sighed a bit as she stopped when her larger companion did, sitting back on her haunches while eyeing Liberty. The girl seemed clueless, but that one might be a threat even in his small size. Best to keep a wary eye on him at least.

Quote:
Liviana's eyes went wide and she made a little adorable squeak noise. She was so impressed by the stranger! The little male said something but she was so focus on the stranger she didn't take much notice. "You have big ears like meeeee eeeeeee!" Liviana had just gone full fan girl mode and was clueless to anything around her.

She hopped on her spot to burn some of that sudden energy. "Hi hi hi! I haven't seen you around here before!" Not like she new anyone in the area anyways. "Nice to meet you!" She was still hopping slightly in excitement. This guy was very cool in her head.

Until her brother's warning rushed back into her head. "What ARE you doing here it's dangerous here!" None of them should be there. "There's a scary bunny around!"

She paused and looked at the new stranger and gasped. "ARE YOU THE SCARY BUNNY! DO I HAVE TO FIGHT?" Liviana took in a deep breath and held it to look tough but she only made herself look even more cute if that was even possible. "Put em up!" She hopped from side to side.

This mare had no hope.

Quote:
Oh...dear gods...Liberty had to mentally retract several years from his estimate of this filly's age. She may look like a full-grown mare, but she was likely closer to a yearling, maybe even her first growth spurt. Noticing the bonnet bunny eyeing him, Liberty bared his teeth in warning ears laying flat back.

"Kid come away from there!!"

However, the big bay bun-stallion just threw his head back laughing joyfully, "Oh you're a right corker alright! Feisty! Nah shelia, me and Lady Carrots here-"
"My name is Sassy!"

" 's what I said! Anyway, we ain't from around these parts. We been traveling with my brother and his little mate and got separated from 'em."

"Likely story! You just want us to drop our guard. I've fought things like you before!" Liberty by now had gotten close enough to Liviana to try and move between her and the two rabbits.

Sassy eyed him with a hint of annoyance while the big male just looked highly amused at Liberty's threats.

Quote:
The mini's outburst snapped Liviana out of her fight mode. She was quiet as the mini was being tough and the bunny was laughing. They both a legitimate points. Still....

"Doesn't....the danger bunny have blood on it?" She tilted her head as she took a good look at bunny man and his bunny friend. No blood on them. In fact he had flowers all over him and growing on him. "At it was white...." She took another hard look. He had white but he was not fully white like what her brother said.

There was something else really important her brother said to her that was on the tip of her tongue...

"Oh ya!" Liviana exclaimed as she finally remembered the full warning. "My brother told me the danger bun was suppose to shift so it's probably a shifter like him." She beamed. "This guy doesn't have a pelt! So he's not a shifter...Unless he's gone to pelt Lady Carrots GASSSPPPPP" Dun dun dunnnnnn!

Still he had hair and no pelt. Still pluses for the strangers. "He also talks funny...That's not how most speak around here." She mused out loud. HMMMMM.

"You're not hiding super pointy teeth are you?"

Quote:
For a moment Liberty was so lost in his fear for himself as well as the yearling filly. that her words didn't penetrate the haze that surrounded his mind. Yet when the brown male burst into that loud obnoxious laughter while the little rabbit snapped at Liviana that her name was not Lady Carrots, he jerked with a full body shudder. Something that caught the small rabbit's attention. Vivid blue eyes met and held his own gaze before looking away and for the first time in the encounter Liberty felt the first hit of shame. Her gaze had said more than words ever could on how she found him lacking.

"You are not one of them are you?"

At his abrupt question, the big male finally looked over with a relaxed grin, "Nah mate. Me and Sass here, we just new to the area. We heard your voices and thought maybe you could help us find out way out of this canyon. Though we got separated from my twin and Sass's bestie." At that his long ears laid back a worried look finally crossing his face.

"Though if there is a threat about, we best find 'em for anything else. Sass?"

Ducking his head down, he nudged the little rabbit, laughing when she gave a warning thump of her foot at him. "Ah Sass don't be like that! You're faster than me and I can just run off and leave out new mates here!"

Heaving a sigh, Sassy gave him a long searching look before looking back at Liberty warningly, "If I come back to find him harmed..." It wasn't clear what she would do but it was clear she found Liberty a threat.

Quote:
"Whoops sorry Lady Carrots Sassy! " Clearly she didn't get it. Sassy was going to have to live up to her name. "Well we're all going the same way so I don't see why not!" The forever chipper mare was quick to reply while not noting the mini's shame. He was right about...Whatever he said. Best to start moving. "If we travel together it might be safer! Four against one? We can take the big bad bunny!"

They were doomed.

"Besides, their are only two ways we can go in a cayon path. Forwards or backwards! So we're going forward! But you're going backwards bunny dude..." The direction thoughts were going to hurt her head.

Quote:
Sassy gave the young mare a look of disgust before she took off, racing ahead in search of her sister and Knick. The sooner she found them, the sooner she could get that grumpy little stallion away from Knack. The big idiot didn't even see the threat in front of his face.

Knack chuckled amused as he smiled, padding along with Liviana. "Too right shelia! I have already come from that way, so I need to go this way but you guys are going that way!"

Liberty groaned a bit, "Don't encourage her."

Knack snickered again, "Alright well, was nice ta meet ya both but I gotta find my twin. Good luck on your travels!" With a cheerful smile, he took off in the direction that Sassy had gone leaving the path now open for Liberty and Liviana to travel onwards. What a strange couple he thought to himself. He couldn't wait to catch up to his twin and tell him all about them!