[PRP] Oh My, What Big Teeth You Have! (Wakana x Bandit) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:40 pm
"Oh really?"* Bandit arched a brow, flicking his own tail in displeasure. "Right. Because it's normal to call someone prickly" The usidia spat the last word out, making a show to splash the other male with mater water. "If you weren't trying to upset me, then you shouldn't have called me that in the first place." He huffed. "Whatever." Not like he had any relation with the guy. It was a random chance encounter. No big deal. None of his concern.

Right.

If only his looks didn't get in the damned way.

At least the splash of water had the man frowning. Bandit couldn't help but smirk. "What, allergic to water?" Bandit paused in getting a generous lap of water and cocked his head to the side. Judging by his disheveled state, it looked like the male needed a bath.

But their banter stopped. Someone else approached. Bandit slowly turned around to eye the intruder. It took him a moment. The presence seemed so large. He thought it was a given that they would be..well...larger than him. He didn't think that he would have to look down on the other being.

Another rabbit? The usidia felt a shudder down his spine. His feet felt like they were held down by boulders. Even in his fear, he couldn't help but grin.

No way was he going to run. The fun was just beginning. "My, what big teeth you have." Bandit purred, brushing up against Wakana. "Such big strong claws too." The usidia's eyes moved towards the rabbit, taking a hesitant large step forward. "We aren't what you're looking for pal, scram."

WC: 270  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:41 pm
Annoyance flared through Wakana and without much thought beforehand the larger soquili bent to try to grab Bandit’s collar. To yank the overly mischievous soquili back away from danger. If that failed he’d have to try bodily scooping the mini up and fleeing? Was that even possible? Mind spiraling he didn’t notice the huge bunny smiling, nor did he notice the other backing away in a placating manner. Body buzzing with energy his gaze eventually filtered back..cautiously viewing the bunny soquili retreat back to the maze of a canyon. “You’re a reckless prickly little fool!” Growling Wakana aimed to give the mini’s neck a sharp n**, eyes flashing darkly. “I’m leaving. As lovely as this days been, I like being alive and not being eaten by those that can shift forms.” Turning he took the path of least resistance..grumbling low under his breath..paws stomping through the grass. What a mess of a day! How could someone want to play and be so wild all the time that they’d dare stand down a potential shifter? Did the mini have a death wish? Maybe he was crazy..after all Wakana had not met many minis. Was this normal for them? Again his mind spiraled..heart’s wild beat slowing to a more even pace. What a day.

WC: 212/1694  

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:41 pm
Well, he wasn't expecting that. Bandit had to stiffle the moan that threatened to spill from his lips, his eyelashes fluttering. Thank god his eyes were usually covered by his mane. Bandit did not want anyone to see what that did to him. He glanced up at the one who yanked on his collar, easily sliding his grin back into place. "Again with the prickly?" The usidia raised a brow at the male. "I'm not the one who is shouting and upset." He may be slightly unnerved, but he was as cool as a cucumber. "Are you projecting?"

Whoops. He had went too far with that one. A gasp actually left his lips at the n**. Bandit had to bite his lip before he did something inappropriate and uncomfortable. It had him off guard for a few beats, as he tried to steady his rapidly beating heart. Even when the male stated that he was leaving, he didn't move, his legs rooted firmly to the ground. It was only when the stallion started his trek away, did Bandit whip around. "Wait!" He dashed towards Wakana, the rabbit completely forgotten. "You can't just leave me like that!"

WC: 196/2678  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces