Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Collaboration: Doppelganger

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:43 pm
Standing relaxed in front of a "Bad Boy" lettered door, Cathy Kelly began.
"At this time, I will soon be joined by-"
"Not Oni!" Popping herself in frame, Queen Oni stepping toward cam, growing bigger!
User Image
"Oni Queen need Camera Person. Ta-ta." Walking out of frame, Cathy Kelly began to shrink in size, as in all likely, Oni dragged away her co-worker in pull.

In shaky viewing, whizzing around, stare too hard and you get motion sickness! The camera holder managed to right themselves in proper follow.
Refocusing on Queen Oni up ahead, beside a door, with beckoning hand in motion. Camera in approach, closing in, the door opens!

Out steps Epic Emily, white towel held by the back of her neck, skin shining in sweat. Pausing to look suspiciously at the camera!
"Was I scheduled for an interview?" Oni dropping chin on Emily's shoulder. "No!" - "Eeeeyyaah!" Emily letting loose a screaming jump away from Oni!
Raising towel in hand for defensive attack!
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:13 pm
Arms wrapping around her abdomen, Oni Queen leaning back in laughter! Which of course brought Epic Emily into an unhappy flash of anger!
"Ai! What's wrong with you?!" Emily projecting louldy, tossing down her towel at Oni's feet, in protest!

Taking light crouch, lifting the sweat soaking thread from floor, and takes a sniffing whiff! Nose crinkled in cringe. "What smell? Oni knows.."

Being suspiciously questioned, "Just having a warm up. Never mind that, you're looking for me, for what?!" Emily answered in a change of subject.
"Did you not say, you're done with me?" Spitefully spat, as her eyes in distrust, shot daggers.

In a passive wave of a hand, brushing off Emily's rebuttal, Oni responded by bored annoyance.
"Aaagh.. that Emiko. Listen to Oni Queen. Oni Queen knows best."

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:37 pm
In a folding of her arms, Emily retorted, going full blown cynicism! "Listen to you?" She coughed a scoff!
"You're cracked, stark raving mad! Bonkers! Your mind is unhinged. What barking, unsound, banana-cuckoo, screwy-nutsy, nutjob plan gonna fly out now?"

In exaggerated reaction to her universal counterpart, long winded response, poked a pointed finger on her own sternum, dropping a shocked jaw!
As Epic Emily went on, Oni pressed hand over her heart, feigning hurt to these insulting accusations!
Finally, throwing the back of her hand to forehead, about to faint away at the overwhelming offensive affront! Before dropping the act, she lightly shook head.
"Oooohh.." Groaning at a seek of recovery from this onslaught! "Trust in Oni Queen, Oni Queen and Emily share nemesis!"

Not buying into this act or supposed reasoning, yet confused. And curiosity getting the better of her...
"Nemesis?" Emily questioned, already finding herself sucked into Oni's insanity!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:05 pm
Stepping forward, Queen Oni grabs hands of Emily! "Yes!"

Making a step back in surprise, Emily expressed revulsion! Disgusted by the unwanted advance of crazy, like a sickness it was!
"Oohh.." Emily catching on now, she hadn't considered much of him for a while now, a year!
Since his Wrestlemania return, her mind had been distracted and forgotten the feelings of being discarded at his absence!
Sure, desire brought her over, wanting to escape her oppressing family, yet hadn't expected it to be a future universe, sharing it with her alternate, older self!
The thankfulness Emily Love first carried, was devotion. Providing a landscape of freedom for her, that suddenly disappeared!

"Now why would he be an enemy of mine? Giving me what I wanted in the first place?" Love challenged in question to Queen Oni!

At this, Oni only chortled, answering simply, marking a prodding finger to her own temple!
"Oh, ho ho he heh! Oni Queen know, live past. Em-lee, only see this future. Must live own or accept theft of it!"

At this answer, a range of emotions ran through Emily, on this revealing, now realized, and surprised by the wisdom presented to her!
It hit her with confused skepticism, that bloomed her eyes in shock! Love lowered gaze in contemplation.
Here, she had more than a glance of her potential future-no! This was more of a gaze now!
Now it was more than gained knowledge. It was a witnessing the state of a warping mind, possession as herself, by Emiko-Oni.
It was clear now! Nemesis? Unquestionably so! Emily Love had seen enough! Edging out a frown and dropping her chin in single nod.
"Yes, it is time, that he's put in his place."

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas