Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Bienvenidos a Vengeance. (Open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:02 am
No entrance theme but the camera focused on the ring and spotlights giving a fair pop to the native White Tiger, he whom hailed from the Barrio Bravo, Tepito. Training in the CMLL school along with other superstars of high caliber.
White Tiger brought the microphoneclose to his lips adressing the roaring crowd. The Mexican fans being one of the wildest crowds in the world.

"Buenas Noches Mexico! Y Bienvenidos A WWFG Vengeance."

Smiling under his mask, as the Crowd Cheered frantically.

"Esta noche tenemos una cartelera repleta de grandes Luchas que los haran estremecer de emoción junto a sus estrellas favoritas. Bison, Strongstyle Cartwright, Tiger Hat los Powers. Se disputan el campeonato pesado e lntercontinenal . ¿Quien no quiere ver eso?"

The crowd cheered once again as he paced side to side lowering the microphone. Pausing for a moment and brought the microphone up.

"Mexico la cuna de la lucha libre, el hogar de la mejor aficion del planeta o no?"

Lowering the microphone extending his hands, as the Crowd Cheered out loud. The atmosphere was fire, you warm up the crowd for the rest of the crowd for a show like no other this is his Vengeance specially in his hometown. White Tiger crossed his arms as the crowds chanted.
Mexico Mexico Mexico!

White Tiger brought the microphone back to his lips,

"Este lugar me llena de recuerdos, fue aquí en esta arena que vi a mi papá coronarse como campeón peso pesado del consejo mundial de lucha. Esta noche no estaré como luchador sino como su anfitrión."

Heckling fans booed and whistled in disgust, saying all kind of profanity. Such as:

"Ya lucha cabron"

"Ya retirate maricon!"

"Vales Madre Tiger!."

Fixing his mask, he nodded in agreement silently until he brought microphone back up.
"Jaja si sabia que reaccionarian asi. Si...se que ultimamente no eh luchado. La verdad es que estoy semi-retirado, abriendo puertas para los fans o proximas estrellas que pongan en alto la lucha libre mexicana. Asi que Viva Mexico!! viva la lucha libre mexicana!!!. Humildemente Gracias Totales!"

Upon saying these words the crowd whistled cheered but still got himself some profanity. As is usual of the Mexican crowd. Mexico please never change. White Tiger lowered the microphone bowed respectfully about to leave the ring and head for the commentary table to provide detailed insight on tonight's matches.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:32 pm
The crowd begins to boo as The Butler enters the arena, wearing his tuxedo and monocle, with his head held high.

The arrogant American butler looks around at the arena and the fans, looking very unimpressed by what he sees.

The Butler enters the ring and is handed a microphone.

The Butler: "One thinks that you should all applaud me the same way that you applaud that....ghastly masked man, who was defiling my wrestling ring a moment ago with his mere presence."

The fans refuse to give The Butler the respect that he commands.

The Butler looks towards White Tiger, who is looking at The Butler from the apron.

The Butler: "So now you are choosing to be a host, White Tiger?
You have decided to go corporate with your white collar job?
I wish I knew why, but I didn't understand a bloody word you said.
But I think I already know why.
It's because you don't have it any more."

Whether the fans understand The Butler or not, they just don't like him and continue to make noise.

The Butler: "You don't have it any more and that's why you are a host.
That is why you are semi-retired.
That is why you have swapped your wrestling tights for a suit."

The Butler looks smug as he prepares to speak.

The Butler: "I challenge you, White Tiger.
Let me put you out of your misery.
Let's have a match tonight and I will turn you from semi-retired to completely and utterly retired."

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:21 am
White Tiger smirked and nodded silently before bringing the microphone close to his lips.

"Butler...i don't like repeating myself. You can go ahead and watch teh recap from a hospital bed after our match."

The Crowd erupted chanting Tiger's name. It was a fact, he was accepting his challenge. Tiger Walked towards The Butler sizing him up.
"Yes, i accep your challenge. Voy a luchar contigo."

White Tiger still in a suit looked menacing. Tiger unmade the tie
and dropped that Dolce & Gabbana jacket from that two piece suit he was wearing. The 6'5ft 245 lbs Masked Luchador seemed to have found the perfect excuse to get in a match once again.

"Quien quiere verme partirle la cara al gringo?
The crowd riled up agaisnt butler starting a "Fuera! FUERA! FUERA!" chant all of a sudden. Mexican crowds are insane in it's own right specially when it comes to supporting one of their of their own. White Tiger clenched his fist and motion Butler to bring it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:31 pm
The Butler may not know much Spanish, but most are aware of the word gringo.

This annoys The Butler, who flexes his giant arms at White Tiger, making him aware of the challenge that he has just signed himself up to.

The Butler then points at his upcoming opponent and mouths that this gringo is going to make him humble, before he exits the ring.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers