Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
House Party (pre-Vengeance)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:57 pm
Emiko Sone-Leone, in men's white sport shorts, a black gym top, and hair pulled back to a ponytail; she sure was beating the heat!
Stepping up to the open bar, she had to wait for few party-goers to get theirs, and while Emiko waited, her head scanned the area.

Unable to spot her Bewty Blue wife, yet she was able to see that Billie Eilish was one of the entertainment hires.
"Are you trash?" Came question from behind her! Turning round to see Jaden Smith looking straight at her! "Excuse me?"

Emiko's answer, was only Smith's cue to shoot his hook. "Cuz I wanna take you out."
The eye of the one-eyed lady, glazed over, as her brain was glazed in the stupidity that just shot in her ears.
Turning back around, ignoring this thirsty young man, who only stepped up beside her.. "You a parking ticket, cuz you have fiinnne, all over you!"

Exhaling a sigh, Emiko cut her eye away from little fame here, irritation slithering in and sending a message of quietly snubbing him!
"Are you papa bears porridge, because you're way too hot!" Again, Jaden throws his hook! Again, Emiko took no bite!
"Hey, Ee. Ee." Now short name calling her! A no smiling Emiko, slow turned her head, facing a smiling Jaden!
"Lost my library card, but I still wanna check you out." This broke her, cracking a smirk!

Before getting this second generation celeb, hopes up, she finally answered. "Do you even have one?" Emiko spoke in question to herself.
The boy getting excited, his lines got a reaction! "You work at a bank?"

Sending a look of skepticism on whether this was an actual question to converse picking her up or just another lame pick up line.
"What makes you think I do?" Inquired Emiko, hoping to find something bearable in engaging with him.
"Because you have my interest." Smith answered with a seductive look and in hands rubbing together, believing he just bagged her!

Relief spread across her face! Thank goodness! She was soon to be next up! Emiko only had to bear through however more cheesy lines!
"You from Tennessee?" Went another inspective question! "Only ten I see." Was her reply! Thousands of lines played, from her single days!

And now she was up! Finally! It was cringing mental torture! "Bloody Mary!" Emiko making her call for the drink! "Flaming Doctor Pepper!"
Jaden Smith standing beside Emiko, had just shared their order! "So, yo, what do you do?! How'd you get in?!" He asked in wait for their drinks!

Choosing to take this in stride, until her blue knight in shining armor swooped in to save her, or she may need to save herself..
"Listen! A chicken goes in a bar! Calls for a double shot vodka! Bartender says, 'Had a bad day?!' and chicken goes, 'I just wanna get plucked up!'"
With her joke told and Jaden laughing, Emiko could read the fakeness in it! She knew what he wanted!

Drinks served, Emiko took hers, immediately walking away! Smith getting his, followed! "You're funny!"
"You're not." She shot back, taking another straw sip. Smith was not happy to that criticism!
"You're not the best looking girl here! But that's ok! Beauty is only a light switch away, so let's get a room!"

Confused in all heck! Why was he so insistent with her? Did he think she'd be easy for lacking an eye? What she wore? It was a party! Emiko couldn't figure!
"Listen, Jaden. Don't know how you know my name, but I'm just not interested. Not in men."
Smith's face soured. "Oh, so you just gonna lie to my face?" Fired back, pride damaged!

"What?" Emiko figured she should've mentioned 'married', but something told her it wouldn't have stopped him!
"You were just mackin' on a dude down the hall!" Spoken accusingly, pointing a direction toward his proof of evidence!
Eye following the leading finger and Emiko went right on headed there! Incensed! She took another sip, that was longer and made a for a few gulps!

Meanwhile, behind her, Jaden Smith decided to throw back his drink in one shot! Lips and side of his face lit up! Fire setting off on his clothes and quickly spreading!
In screams, deaf to a mission set Emiko, Smith runs around in panic! Thankfully for him! A pool was right by and he desperately made use of it!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:05 am
Emiko knew there was only one other to pass as her! Emily Love! That youth of herself! Like a whole other person! A whore-ble embarrassment!
Approaching the enclosure of Cyrus Leone's astounding porch, in such a touch of immaculate luxuriousness! Yet, Emiko was hardly impressed!
Stepping her way in, sip by step, she was getting through her drink faster than desired! No time to linger! She had a body to keep sacred!

First hallway available, Emiko stormed down it! Pausing at each door to swing open! First one was empty! So was the second! Third!
Fourth one was a shock to the senses! Some fool fella, forgot to lock the bathroom door!
Quickly shutting the door, she could no longer partake, and put her drink on a nearby side table! Emiko continued, with her ill faced coughing!

Being more mindful, she would knock then open, even if it were just a second or less between the two, it was still a warning!
Her next door had some activity as well, opening herself to witness of a guest taking theft, in his rifle of undergarments!
Emiko only shook her head, mumbling, "Don' care..", shuts the door to carry right on! Turning corner, she found herself a roadblock!

Two partygoers, in heavy intoxication, throwing absolute sloppy haymakers at each other! Staggering all about!
"Hey, didn't Cyrus hire security for this party?!" Emiko yelled in question to the two stupefied, face fisters!
Of which, one, a bit smarter than the other, took advantage at this distraction, of their squabble, and thus better of the two took his clobbering win!

As the nose bleeding ruffian stalked off, Emiko stepped over, hopefully, not a dead body! Her furious game of knock and open commenced!
With the very next door, Emiko opened, sitting edge of bed, cross legged, a fully exposed Emily Love! Bosom firmly perked to perfection!

And seen through the partially opened drapes, a couch, engulfed in flames, fell slamming to the ground!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:56 pm
The Blue Blossom silently slipped out of her brother's office, sneaking out with a glass of his private stock. She tilted the glass back, taking a sip as she passed security that kept the guests off the top floor and decended the stairs into the chaos of the party.

Luca didn't even make it off the bottom step as someone bull rush past her up the stairs. It wasn't a moment later the lad came tumbling down the stairs after being tazed by security. Shrugging, the Lioness continued on into the open bay where drinking games were being held. She looked over to see the flatscreen set to the side. It was clear that someone had tried to make off with the TV, but dropped it after unmounting it.

The Blue Blossom walked over after noticing a giant of a man playing darts across the room. "Hey Axel, have you seen either of my brothers?" The Atomic Monster shrugged as he lined up a shot, hitting a triple 20 before glancing at her. "Really? You have no idea where Luis is atleast?" Not having the patience to put up with the young Leone bothering him, he motioned towards the hallways. "Yeah, thanks."

Tuning into the corridor, Luca perked up as she saw her wife down the hall. The Lioness stirred her drink as she approached, disregarding the oddities Emiko had previously passed. "Hey, Missy. Are you looking for a private room?" She teased as she walked up to the open door, turning to see an eye full of Emily. "Oh, would you look at that..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:08 pm
Emiko freezing stiff, color draining from her face, her eye erupted to a blazing flame glaring down at this younger, naked, unblemished, more attractive timeline of her!
Stepping forward, she threw a blanket across Love's chest, and stared down closely, intimidatingly in her face!
"Who now?" Was a calmly tense tone, so thinly grounded. Just a drop of the wrong word, movement, glance, anything!

The air was strange now! It made Emily's body feel thickly humid, and not because her fun time was just interrupted!
She was facing down hell! Hell that would burst forth from the bod of Emiko to consume Emily!
Wisely choosing to say nothing, Emily epically stayed silent. Only that gay lady, behind her gay self, could possibly save her!
Chances looked good with that gaze she was given at her body!

Emiko didn't stay silent. "Is it that filthy Fox?" Emily's quiet stare told her it wasn't. Must be true, room didn't stink of Fox!
Glare narrowing, Emiko continued deducing. "Can't be Cart, he castrated himself..."
Suddenly that inspective eye of Emiko blazed wide and hotter!
"No! How could you?!"

Emily Love, knew it was over! Dropping her eyes, head lowered, with bottom lip tucked in bite!
She cast eyes away, out the window to see Mr. Pancakes the Lion, out the window, pouncing on a pizza delivery guy!

Drawing hands toward face, Emiko curling fingers, resisting urge at clawing her own rage grimacing face off!
"It's that slimy Salem! He just couldn't get over me! Soon as I find his shameless, slimeball head of his..!"

A sudden throw of her arm, hand diagonally slicing the air, execution style!
"Knock it clean off!"

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:50 pm
The Blue Blossom zoned out after seeing the vision of Emiko's younger self, oblivious to the chaos going on outside the window. She found the situation a bit confusing, why did Missy care who Emily messed around with? She didn't exactly set the example for celibacy. Hearing a shift coming from the closet, Luca walked across the room to open the door. "I don't see what the problem is... this is a party after all." Opening the door, Luca stood stunned as she saw her brother standing in the buff, covering his crotch with a leather jacket. "Luis?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:51 pm
Lost in her rage, shouting out a concluding retaliation against Salem Croft, as old bitter scars reopened!

Although Luca may have been only trying to simmer her wife down, Emiko in her heated state, perceived this questioning completely wrong!
"You don't see the problem?!" Emiko snarled, as she whipped around! Facing her beloved life partner, things were a little less red in sight!

Still angered, but now a bit hurt. How could Luca be so careless? Emiko knew Luca wasn't thoughtless!
"Fine! I won't be joining, but you can go <********>.. her..?" Mouth running hot, shooting her words! And went slamming into a cold roll right down in her stomach!

Wishing she was completely blind now! Emiko stood in a livid shock, feeling quite sick!
The quiet in the room was overtaken by outside music, laughter, and screams of a good time. The oldest one in room, found their words first.
"Luis.. call Axel. And your brother too. Ya'll can have a good ole time, <********> me at my best, without me." Spoken in a hoarse maddening whisper.
Then her voice rose, with alternative! "Or get the HELL out, before I kick your hidden treasure out the window for Pancakes to gobble it up!"

A sudden whirl around, sending an instant knockout haymaker to Emily Love! With a soft landing for her, Emiko glared all the fire in her eye at Luca!
"Party on." Enigmatic Emiko strained out a hiss out of clenched teeth! How well, will The Blue Blossom handle a tensely violent bomb?!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:56 pm
Ther Blue Blossom bit down on her lip as she turned back towards her irate wife. Even with Emiko verbally laying into her, she was more confused than anything. "What? No, I.." Before she could respond, Emiko spun around and struck Emily down. Luca was at a loss for words as her wife glared through her.

"I'm going to take a rain check on that offer, Drama Mama." The Mega Lion spoke up as he stepped out of the closet. Luca quickly turned away as he walked past her. "I'm not sure what your deal is, nor all the secrecy, but chica has been asking for a few six star matches in between the sheets, and I was happy to oblige!" The Lion grinned as he tossed the leather jacket over his shoulder as he made his way towards the door. "While you all sort this out, the night is still young and I'm pretty sure there's a keg stand calling my name."

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games