Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Techniques
Dashing Attacks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you consider the following topic cheating?
  Yes
  No
View Results

NekkyoMaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:37 am
Who does this... When fighting with a character that has a B attack that lets them move while doing it, you keep doing it back and forth, not letting your opponant move. (like Yoshi and Fox's ->B attack.) I've done that a few times when fighting, and i was just wondering who else has done that. Do you consider that cheating? question  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:56 pm
Unless the people you play really suck, this technique will NEVER hit more than twice xd  

divine_chaos_demon

NekkyoMaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:20 pm
divine_chaos_demon
Unless the people you play really suck, this technique will NEVER hit more than twice xd
Not Nessisarily! Once, when I was playing with my cousin and a few of his friends, I did that kind of thing with Yoshis ->B attack, and I had them traped a couple of times. They were a heck of alot better that me, too. By the way, it's really easy to pull this technique off with Yoshi's ->B attack, cause you can go back and fourth really easily.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:50 pm
NekkyoMaster
divine_chaos_demon
Not Nessisarily! Once, when I was playing with my cousin and a few of his friends, I did that kind of thing with Yoshis ->B attack, and I had them traped a couple of times. They were a heck of alot better that me, too. By the way, it's really easy to pull this technique off with Yoshi's ->B attack, cause you can go back and fourth really easily.

no hes right if this works, the ppl u play with really suck, cause its just predictable  

Phantom_Renegade

NekkyoMaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:50 pm
Phantom_Renegade
NekkyoMaster
divine_chaos_demon

no hes right if this works, the ppl u play with really suck, cause its just predictable
Heck no they don't suck. They were like... 10 times better than me, and I'm good at the game.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:55 pm
NekkyoMaster
Phantom_Renegade
NekkyoMaster
divine_chaos_demon

Heck no they don't suck. They were like... 10 times better than me, and I'm good at the game.

. . .what can you do in the game. . .prove it by saying some techniques that will even kick the crap out of a pro  

YoruTaro

NekkyoMaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:08 pm
YoruTaro
NekkyoMaster
Phantom_Renegade
NekkyoMaster
divine_chaos_demon

. . .what can you do in the game. . .prove it by saying some techniques that will even kick the crap out of a pro
Huh? I don't get what you're trying to say. If your asking me to prove that I'm good at the game, In the first smash bros, I fought two on-a-team level nine captin falcons by myself for like.. 10 minutes and won. I'd say that is somewhat of an acheivement. As for techniques... I'm not sure. Alot of people on this entire guild have talked about techniques i know. One that always works is just kickin up into the air when they're damaged, and then right before they hit the ground in front of you, smash attack them. Boom, they're gone. It also works just as well when they're falling after using an ^B move.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:04 am
dude im sorry but beating computers is nothing special even if they are against u  

Phantom_Renegade

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:52 am
well on the other hand this has worked for me but only with forward+B and thats with jigglypuff. but hey each character's forward+B is different so it might work but it most likely wont...jiggly is probably an exception...and this is at low damage might i mind you  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:30 am
YoruTaro
well on the other hand this has worked for me but only with forward+B and thats with jigglypuff. but hey each character's forward+B is different so it might work but it most likely wont...jiggly is probably an exception...and this is at low damage might i mind you
See? what did I tell ya. It's a strategy that works.  

NekkyoMaster

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:57 pm
NekkyoMaster
YoruTaro
See? what did I tell ya. It's a strategy that works.

yeah but this nly works because the puffs F+B has a very high priority over most other attacks  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:13 pm
This "technique" for one isn't cheating because it's allowed in the game in my opinion. Secondly, anyone who is somewhat skilled can counter those moves. Hell, Kirby would just have to hold B...Sheik (Person I use) would just throw needles. But no, I personally dont consider it cheating.  

Kalynn_Sachiel

Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff