Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
hair colour preference? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is your preferred hair colour?
  brown tones
  black tones
  blonde tones
  red tones
  custom
View Results

kara_neko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:35 pm
to go along with what i just posted...
what's your most preferred hair colour?

i'd say mine is black or brown.
i tend to think those colours are more full and nice than persay...red or blonde. =/
yet again, custom is always fun, especailly something subtle...
like minor highlights.
OR maybe i fell like crazycrazy!
and do hawt pink! >=D
rawrrawr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:58 pm
Well hair colour for me is much more involved than eye colour. Basically I love custom hair but I tend to go for normal colours within that. My men tend to be either blond or black haired. And now with custom hair, they tend to have blond streaked brown hair. My women are much more likely to be either brown or red haired. Though there are tones of colours within that. But it also depends on the skin tone I give them, for a woman with tanned skin she's going to be either blonde or brunette instead of black haired. Yeah, it depends on lots of things, basically what looks good on my sim as I make them  

Spoilt_lil_missy

kara_neko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:40 pm
Spoilt_lil_missy
Well hair colour for me is much more involved than eye colour. Basically I love custom hair but I tend to go for normal colours within that. My men tend to be either blond or black haired. And now with custom hair, they tend to have blond streaked brown hair. My women are much more likely to be either brown or red haired. Though there are tones of colours within that. But it also depends on the skin tone I give them, for a woman with tanned skin she's going to be either blonde or brunette instead of black haired. Yeah, it depends on lots of things, basically what looks good on my sim as I make them

hm, yeah, factors like that are also big on deciding hair colour
nice point =J

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:06 am
My favorite hair color is either black or brown or coustom...most like likely coustom cause I can make the hair what ever color I want to. If I had to choose I would make a sim with black hair and blue highlights. I think it would look really cool like that. I wanted to do that to my hair but my parents won't let me.

meblabla123

ariapaige

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:05 pm
i like the red tones. half my neighborhood has red hair. it's really funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:49 pm
Usually I will go with brown or black tones but occassionally I get the urge for red hair. I don't really have that many blond Sims. If they have custom hair then its the mesh, not the colour.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:04 pm
I prefer red hair most of the time, but I will go blonde if I find it suitable.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:37 pm
"Life isn't about the amount of breaths you take,

User Image

O.o I've never really thought about it.

I know I don't use red as much. I don't really like red hair. =/

I'm not sure which is used more out of black, blonde and brown, though.

it's about the moments that take your breath away."

Random by Nature

promised_forever

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:03 am
I usually use shades of brown, but I like to use all of the hair colors. Not so big on custom hair though.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:18 am
I really like redheads. Sometimes tho, if I'm bored I'll give the women a crazy hiar color like purple, hot pink or green. For the guys I don't really care, I try not to give them custom hair, just cuz the choices are so crappy.  

randomchild91

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:33 am
I usually use blond or brown hair that i downloaded (mostly use blond) but occasionally i use red. i hardly ever use black or the crazy colored ones  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:14 am
Get this, I made WHOLE CITIES for my brunettes, redheads, blacks [not racist!] and blondes!

Even their kids have their respective hair colours!

Guess what the city names are? xd

The Fishnet Mafia

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:42 pm
I always go for Black or Custom. I wish there were more custom colours for children.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:45 am
Most of the sims I make either have red hair or black hair. I have a weakness for readheads, so I tend to make them more, and sometimes I'll add in a few other blondes because, honestly, blondes make the world go 'round....or square. lolz. (no effence to the blondes, I'm a blonde myself so yea.. =} )  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:42 am
I usually use red or black hair for my sims or something really dramatic custom colors. White is one hair color that I really like in the custom hairs.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff