Submit

do u even dream at all??
  yeah..
  i suppose i do but i dont remember them
  no. i live on another planet with Mike Tyson and dont dream at all
View Results

impure0purest

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:38 pm
what was the weirdest NIN dream u ever had??.. i drempt last night that trent stole my house and made a gaia. he went all insane becauase it poisned his mind. he couldn't move then for some reason i killed him....oddd yeah.. what was the weirdest NIN related dream u had???

-Tom  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:17 pm
I had a dream that I was seeing NIN in concert, except it was a really, really, really small space that he was performing in and he was only singing, none of the other guys were there and no amps or guitars or drums or anything, but for some reason he was singing and making the other sounds at the same time. Then after he was done, I got him to autograph my foot and he gave me a brown hackysack.

I've had other great Trent dreams but I won't share those ;D  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:15 pm
I had a dream that I met them all.....oh wait! That was real life! hehehe!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:45 am
I can never remember  

dita _von _teese

the trenty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:53 pm
Uhhh...yiou don't really want to know what my dreams about Trent are!! LOL!
Can anyone say wet dream? oops..I just gave it away. xd And the one where I met him in person...oddly, it wasn't at a concert...I don't remember where it was...somewhere weird, like Target or something....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:36 am
i have very DETAILED *cough cough* dreams about Trent, a weird one was when he came over my house...but he refused to sign and autographs, he would ony hug me..it's funny..i can even remeber his smell....it was a beautiful smell...like the minute it graced your nostrils you would have an orgasm....mmmmmm mrgreen  

Hellmate-NIN

`Vampiric `Misery

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:49 am
It was so weird the other night I had a dream about the whole band.... I had an appointment with my dentist. Then when I got there Trent was there. And he took backstage to one of his concerts, and there were a whole bunch of other people. Like 10 or so. And we ate hot-wings....Then Trent and I went shopping at Wal-Mart. sweatdrop Then me and the people who were backstage went out front, got our places and watched the concert. Except there was a mud fight. But then my mom came and got mad that I was at a NIN concert. Weird huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:05 am
User Image

i had a dream about this pic once..no matter where i looked it was there..but I LOVED it!  

Hellmate-NIN

`Vampiric `Misery

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:16 am
At least you had a sexy dream about Trent. All I get is hot wings and a trip to wolly-world. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:42 am
r.stein4eva
At least you had a sexy dream about Trent. All I get is hot wings and a trip to wolly-world. confused

*huggles* it will come when your least expecting it..i advise stareing at a pic of him b4 u sleep! mrgreen heart  

Hellmate-NIN

Hellmate-NIN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:07 pm
OMG a few nights ago i had a dream that i saw Trent, then i stole his shirt and hid it. He came in my house lookin for it lol. then he kept teling me to find it, i made him kiss me lol mrgreen he was in the "Fragile-Era" look.
It wa sa light grayish blue shirt that had like the tootsie pop owl. O_o doesnt make sense i know but i loved it XD also i lived in this NY loft. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:28 pm
Trent wore work clothes and had a beer belly in my dream. And he had a really fat wife. O.o It felt like he was my dad or something. x3  

`Suki`
Crew

SkunkDarke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:21 pm
I had a dream where Trent Reznor was making me eat rocks and hot suace...Thats all I remember. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:45 pm
I was in Metal Gear Solid. I was Trent, all the guards were Trent. I kissed one............... yeah it was weird.  

Ikaruga_Soul

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:36 pm
my weridest dream I was at one of his conserts but it was like a maze with these passage ways trent was lost and I was helping him find his way out

I would say more but...it was a naughty dream!!! xp sweatdrop xd  
Trent

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces