Submit

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:12 pm
Let's write to Sony Studios (postal mail, email isn't taken seriously) and tell them we want the Jinchuu Arc animated in its entirity!

Sony Corporation
550 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10022

Optionally, you may print out and include this kanji for Jinchuu User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. as a symbolic gesture. Thank you to all who particpate.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:30 am
... ^-^;;  

Sephiralen

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:51 pm
I think I've signed an online petition way back..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:25 am
I've signed several of those myself. The thing is, Sony will give more respect to postal mail than to email or online petitions. The trick is, fans around the world need to flood their postal address with Jinchuu requests. We have to let them know that we would buy the DVDs if they were to animate the Jinchuu Arc.

My letter to Sony  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Enishi-san

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:35 pm
<.<;; I signed a petition a long time ago...and still nothing. I'd only buy the Jinchuu arc....like I'm doing for the manga's. XD Haven't bought any of the 1-17.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:05 pm
Online petitions aren't really taken seriously. I sign them for solidarity, but don't expect them to bring about anything. What's needed is a good, old-fashioned write-in campaign. There used to be write-in campaigns where fans would send in snail mail with perhaps a small picture or symbol included in the envelope to show their passion for a TV show. They don't always work, but sometimes the studios do listen.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items