Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dazzler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:12 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:26 am
How 'bout.... Why is it that no matter what, all characters hair and clothes stay in perfect condition? And the characters never get bed hair. I mean... what's up with that?  

morbid_survivor

Psycotic Jester

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:45 am
How is it when guys have really tight pants on it doesn't bother them?

How much hair gell to the anime characters put on to keep there hair perfect?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:53 pm
I;ve always figured that their hair naturally goes like that. There's no other explination. >.> But really, Yuriy's hair stays up when he's in the hospital. Who in their right mind is going to come into the hospital and style his hair?  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:53 pm
It's the way it grows. Yuriy is a fool which is why he styles his hair in the hospital. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:31 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
It's the way it grows. Yuriy is a fool which is why he styles his hair in the hospital. ^_^

He's in a coma! gonk He can't style his hair if he's unconscious.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:17 am
(This one is for Dub Dragonball Z)
Why is it that when they get injured, like when Vegeta got a hole blasted through his stomach, there is no blood. It's just a big black hole. But when they get like a cut or scratch on their face it bleeds.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:29 am
why dont they get cold u no when there in russia like when they beybladed and they were like flesh lee esepcially  

1 C4NT SP3LL

Dazzler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:19 am
All very good ones!

Why don't the monsters and villians from Sailor Moon (or any magic girl anime) attack when they're transforming or calling out one of those stupidly long attack names? I mean half the time their standing they dancing around without are defence up!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:03 pm
@Dazzler. Oh! I know!!! That bugs me too. And in DBZ when they're standing there powering up. Like really, if you just attacked while they were powering up...

I wonder how all the Gravi characters can get shot so much but never die. @_@ Shuichi constantly has holes blown in him but nothing ever really happens.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:19 pm
WHAT is that thing enclosing Rei's hair?! Is it stretchy? Is it regular fabric? Is it plasticy? What?! ;.; Can you pull it over your leg like hose? How does Rei put that thing on? @_@

This question plagues my mind like every day.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:46 pm
Kai: My hair is perfect, i use 4 litres of hair gel
Tyson: My hair is perfect, coz i wash it 3 times a day
Ray: Isn't my hair so perfect (pats hair)
Max: Well, guess wat i don't wash or brush my hair

Everyone: eek

Kai: Right....

(no ofence 2 max fans)  

lifelover

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:23 am
Why are there no female super saijins in Dragonball Z/GT? And why is it that when Gohan was born he had a tail, but Goten didn't and he's his brother, and neither did Trunks and Bra who are also half-saijin?
And why is it that wvery time someone attacks someone in anime, they always say the name of the attack? I mean, after the first thousand times we know the names!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:10 pm
Well, I beleive th epart about the no tail can be explained. Gohan, Goten and Trunks are half saiyan, meaning they are also half human. In the cross-breeding only so many genes can be used for each. Major physical differences. Since the tail is only present in Sayans the human genes probably tried to weed it out as an abnormality and prevented it from ceming part of the half-breed makeup.

It's a wonder really that Saiyans and Humans can even produce fertile young. o.o Saiyans are clearly a more complex species and would thus (probably) have more chromosomes. So they really shouldn't be able to breed at all. oO; Man, Trunks, Gohan, Goten and Pan must all have ******** up genetic structures.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

1 C4NT SP3LL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:38 pm
why is there like a really un-attractive person and a very very nice one like gary and lee, spencer and tala or bryan, steve and michael  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff