Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Anyone read 302 yet?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why does Sai wear hipsters?
O_O
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
>.<
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:33 am
If you have, were you as disappointed as me when they didn't show Sasuke? I waited an extra day and I'm left Sasuke-less stare  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:48 pm
Please be patient...I am sure everyone is dieing to see him. And your not the only one! But I think he will appear soon..  

toshiko1

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:05 pm
Yeah, Kishimoto has a habit of bringing up your hopes and then crashing them crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:00 pm
I just want to see him long enough for Naruto to kick his a**!  

UnpredictableShinobi

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:54 am
I am reading it now, i am using the mangahelpers site that some one posted in the topic about getting the translations. Kinda weird cause the translations are not done in the comic, but instead what you have to do is hold open a window with the translations written like a script while looking at the manga in the other window and make sure to match up the speech bubbles with the translations. kinda weird but i ahve done it a few times before and it is pretty ok once you get used to it. Plus it helps to ahve 2 monitors....  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games