Reply Naruto Guild
Haku's Jutsu Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What the Pho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:21 pm
I have 3 questions not gender related about Haku.

1. Are his needles considered a Jutsu?because Naruto-Kun.com says something about a flying needles Jutsu

2. What are all his Jutsus?

3. When he used Crystal Ice Mirrors couldn't Naruto and Sasuke go through the gaps of the Technique? The mirrors aren't completely closed in. There are gaps between each one.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:31 pm
i don't know much about the first one or second one, but the last one i think they should be able to just run out of the mirrors. Like how Naruto got into the mirrors.  

Calm_b4_th_storm

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:55 pm
Lord Someguy

1. Are his needles considered a Jutsu?because Naruto-Kun.com says something about a flying needles Jutsu

3. When he used Crystal Ice Mirrors couldn't Naruto and Sasuke go through the gaps of the Technique? The mirrors aren't completely closed in. There are gaps between each one.

1. His needles are considered a jutsu because he creates them himself out of water/condensation in the air.

2. Makyō Hyōshō (Demonic Mirror Ice Crystals),
Sensatsu Suishō (A Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death),
Senbon no Jutsu (Acupuncture Needle Technique),
Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)

There is a good chance that he knows more.

3. Yes, it is possible to go between the gaps of the mirrors. That is probably how Naruto got caught in the jutsu. I don't think Haku would just let them walk out of the technique though.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:47 pm
Haku is pretty much uber fast in the crystal ice mirrors, so its virtually impossible to get out, unless you break a mirror,  

pinoyidol2006

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:41 pm
Classic Black Sheep
Lord Someguy

1. His needles are considered a jutsu because he creates them himself out of water/condensation in the air.

3. Yes, it is possible to go between the gaps of the mirrors. That is probably how Naruto got caught in the jutsu. I don't think Haku would just let them walk out of the technique though.

Water clone too right?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:23 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Classic Black Sheep

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:22 pm
Classic Black Sheep
Lord Someguy

Yay for copy and paste. Got me beat. =/  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:23 pm
Lord Someguy
Classic Black Sheep
Lord Someguy

Water clone too right?
Mizu Bunshin (no jutsu)? Yes. I believe both him and Zabuza use this technique.  

Syndactyly

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:54 am
^_______________________________^
I

dont

KNOW!!

yay me!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:19 pm
Shikalee
Classic Black Sheep
Lord Someguy

Wikipedia knows all.  

Classic Black Sheep

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:55 pm
Classic Black Sheep
Shikalee

Wikipedia knows all.
Truly. <3
It'll beat anyone, anyday when it comes to Naruto facts.
Except Kishimoto, that is, who know's about Kakashi's large mole on his inner thiegh. surprised

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:58 pm
I'm pretty sure Haku wouldn't just let Naruto and Sasuke run out of the
mirrors like nothing. lol  

Doom_Doctor

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out