Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
Questions!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LA GLAKKY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:18 pm
I didn't know if this would go in the manga discussion or anime so I just put it here.

I know that there are TONS of filler episodes in the anime series and I'm getting really bored, correction, REALLY REALLY BORED.

So, I wanted to know what chapter in the manga would be the same as the episode after all the fillers.

Secondly, does anybody know EXACTALLY when the second movie is going to be able to be seen?

Thanks, well, if you say anything.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:34 am
OK lemme see...answering your q's in order:

1. The first issue after the time jump is 245. But there is also the Kakashi Gaiden (which is rumored to be shown first before the time jump). The kakashi Gaiden is about Kakashi as a kid and how he got Sharingan and why he is the way he is. It starts on issue 239.

2. Like the first movie, i would assume that the second movie will be easy to find and download once it come out on dvd. I dont really know why, but that is how it usually works out. The dvd comes out on teh 28th of this month so i would expect it probably by the end of that weekend or so. Hopefully they will have it on Dattebayo in thier usual promised 12 hours.  

Owenlars2

LA GLAKKY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:00 pm
Owenlars2
OK lemme see...answering your q's in order:

1. The first issue after the time jump is 245. But there is also the Kakashi Gaiden (which is rumored to be shown first before the time jump). The kakashi Gaiden is about Kakashi as a kid and how he got Sharingan and why he is the way he is. It starts on issue 239.

2. Like the first movie, i would assume that the second movie will be easy to find and download once it come out on dvd. I dont really know why, but that is how it usually works out. The dvd comes out on teh 28th of this month so i would expect it probably by the end of that weekend or so. Hopefully they will have it on Dattebayo in thier usual promised 12 hours.

Thank you. :]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:56 pm
ninja ninja bump ninja  

Hatake_gaiden

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:11 pm
you bumped something that was on top??? ok whatever.....  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games