Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
have you experienced difficulties finding your pics?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kara_neko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:39 pm
ugh! I go into my storytelling folder &such, and my newer pictures from nightlife forward arent appearing! where the heck did they go?
is it some on-screen issue with the processing? >.<
i reallyreally would like to show my house building skillz &sims, but i just cannot find the pics >=/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:07 pm
Iam sure they are there somewhere in the folders , if the pictures you took from a family living in pleasantview then i guess you can find them at the "Neighberhood file"> N002 "Story telling"> it should be there , if not check all the numbers..because thats what i did when i made my own village , i thought i cant find the pictures i took but i found them in the neighberhood N010 , so it depends , check in neighberhood first and then go to storytelling after you click on neighberhood number.  

XxArikaxX

kara_neko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:04 pm
XxArikaxX
Iam sure they are there somewhere in the folders , if the pictures you took from a family living in pleasantview then i guess you can find them at the "Neighberhood file"> N002 "Story telling"> it should be there , if not check all the numbers..because thats what i did when i made my own village , i thought i cant find the pictures i took but i found them in the neighberhood N010 , so it depends , check in neighberhood first and then go to storytelling after you click on neighberhood number.

i ironically just did that before I saw you posted a comment xD
thanks anyways heart
now i can post funny sims2 pics! biggrin DDD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:08 pm
I haven't really found any problems yet...  

Britney_-_Spears

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:05 pm
They're hard to find sometimes because of how they are labeled. At least that's the case with me, I have to look through a lot of pictures before I find the one I need.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:42 am
♠ I've had so much trouble finding my pictures that I stopped bothering with them and I actually used the print screen button and MSpaint for resizing. ♠  

Zwiebelsaft!

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:51 pm
I know where mine are, but they aren't in a file to be viewed... o.O  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items