Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Snape not evil? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:03 pm
I was re-reading the Half Blood Prince yesterday and I realized that Snape had no choice but to kill Dumbledore. Now my theory is that Snape told Dumbledore his plans and Dumbledore order him to go along with him when that time came. Well there's my theory.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:29 am
That's a pretty common theory. Book six set a precedent for Dumbledore issuing orders that people will really need resolve to fulfil - ordering Harry to force him to drink the potion in the cave, for instance.  

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

covo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:33 am
After reading the 6th book I didn't think he was really that evil, my guess is that Dumbledore ordered Snape to kill him so Malfoy wouldn't have to. Snape will probably end up helping Harry in the next book.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:28 pm
instead of dancing alone -

i think that severus was working for both sides; just as loyal to one as the other. he wanted to stay alive, and the best way was to work for both sides.
hence the "look of hatred" in his eyes just before he killed albus. severus was mad at him because in killing albus, severus would have to choose a side - the loosing side, or die.
i think now that he is stuck on one side, he'll put all of his effort into trying to help voldemort win. the order, and other 'light' people will not accept him back under any circumstances.

- i should be dancing with you

[ Voldemort ]

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100

evy_writer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:04 am
I really can't decide because both sides are equal in whether he's good or evil. But whatever JK Rowling says is what probably would have happened anyway. So I'll go with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:18 am
I think that Snape will end up coming to the good side, I think there's still a VERY good reason why Dumbledore trusted him in the first place.  

ofbittersweetmemories

Smilexiluvu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:13 pm
hm... maybe...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:00 pm
Ahhh, SNAPE..... whee .....so HOT! 4laugh He isn't a monster! No, no,no... He is a Angel in my dreams.... 4laugh  

Wiwra

[ Voldemort ]

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:01 pm
Wiwra
Ahhh, SNAPE..... whee .....so HOT! 4laugh He isn't a monster! No, no,no... He is a Angel in my dreams.... 4laugh

instead of dancing alone -

is severus snape hot, or is alan rickman as severus snape hot?

in the books, snape is described as having greasy hair, sallow (yellowy, sickly looking) skin, and an abnormally large and hooked nose.
doesn't sound overly attractive to me.

- i should be dancing with you

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:13 am
I don't think Dumbldore is really dead. I think it was all staged.  

evil_black_cat

Damietta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:36 am
Thats what I think too.....snape is cold but I dont think he's stupid enough to kill albus....even albus would realice how dangerous that was  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:07 am
I think that Albus,just like Voldermort has a horcrux,and that if Snape was evil,he would have not known about it,and if he was good he would have killed Dumbledore as a part of a secret plan.That is my theory.  

Teanna502

Alemontes

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:07 pm
No No no snape is pure evil. twisted i was stunned when i read as snape did the aveda kedavra spell.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:24 am
Snape isn't evil... He is sweet and bad wizard, just that. mrgreen heart (I love you Snape, I love YOU! 4laugh )  

Wiwra

Numai Outcast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:42 pm
everyone has their own opinon and i haven't read the 6th book & i wouldn't know(seeing as i haven't) and i 100% think that snape DOES have a good side even though he is cold and scary but i don't really know
i guess we will just have 2 wait and c if he does change his ways or not

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces