Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
jo rowlings website...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~rubyblue~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:48 am
i dont get the eraser link. it shows a door and this scene...but what's the point? i think there's a way to get in the door...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:27 pm
Behind the pot on the windowsill is a rock. Click it and drag it to the mirros to break it. Read the little ckip and then type in Reparo. The door should unlock. Go inside to take some little test thing.  

Elliot Salem

-S h a n i t y-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:43 am
Vash Thompson
Behind the pot on the windowsill is a rock. Click it and drag it to the mirros to break it. Read the little ckip and then type in Reparo. The door should unlock. Go inside to take some little test thing.

But I can't see any rock anywhere..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:53 am
shankajiku
Vash Thompson

It's behind the plant. You go towards it with the mouse and click it. Hold down the left click and drag it. There should be a rock there.  

Elliot Salem

Twinkleh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:57 pm
Vash Thompson
shankajiku
Vash Thompson

It's behind the plant. You go towards it with the mouse and click it. Hold down the left click and drag it. There should be a rock there.

It's gone now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:13 pm
Sheesh! I missed the W.O.M.B.A.T.s..  

-S h a n i t y-

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out