Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Mayfair Manor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:23 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Current Residents:
Antha Evelyn Mayfair
Julien Mayfair
Michael Mayfair
Malakai Mayfair
Dolly Jean Mayfair
Vittorio Mayfair
Courtland Mayfair
Jack Mayfair
Pierce Mayfair
Cian Calais
Liesse Calais
Rynn Calais

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:56 pm
the moonlight filtering through the new leaves was her only guide. the cool wind rustled the leaves, whispering sweetly in her ear, and tugging playfully on her long white hair. the full moon turned the great oaks to stone, making the woods into one great, moving sculpture. volusia could hear the sounds of the town coming up ahead.
though the sun had set long ago, the farmer's market was still going. she stepped into the row of tents and looked for something. the buzz of happy voices and electric lights made good white noise. changing her mind, she left the tents and headed further into the town.
the aply named town, oaksville, had a farmer's market on every full moon and was just three hours walk from the mayfair manor. room 309 at the local inn always had a young, friendly occupant at that time. volusia never took more than a small purse and a change of stockings, and rarely stayed for more than one night.
when she got her room key she slipped into her little bag and left the inn. the tents called her back and she answered. there was a space where a vendor had left early in the night, and there was a clear view of the tents.
scanning them, she found a young, boorish looking man and smiled. her eyes scanned his wares. apples. she selected one and walked away, taking a large bite. "hey!" he said, grabbing her shoulder. "you haven't paid for that yet!" she turned to face him. "i haven't paid for what?"he looked shocked. "why, the apple you just took from my box!" she raised an eyebrow and extended an open palm. "look. no apple." she had disguised to apple to look like her room key. she smiled, turned, and as she walked away, she took another large bite of the big, crunchy apple.

Average Doe

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:08 pm
Antha smiled faintly at her, gently clasping her hand and pulling her up to lead her into the house. As they reached the steep stairs to the 2nd floor, Michael Mayfair bursted into the front door, a complete mess compared ot his usual self. "Darlings, what happened?" he asked breathlessly as he ran over and embraced his little cousins, giving each a quick kiss ont he forehead. "I heard Antha's call. You worried the hell out of me!"
"Don't worry Uncle Michael," Antha answered softly, still trying to direct Volusia up to her room, "We're ok now."

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:28 pm
reluctantly allowing herself to be lead, volusia was slightly worried by michael. his calm was not easy to disturb, and she felt a pang of remorse. she looked at the floor between her feet and cursed herself again. her irises shirted from black to orange. the intracate pattren of the floor seemed suddenly very calming. she was glad antha was there, talking for her. she knew she couldn't do it.

Average Doe

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:43 pm
After a few more rather hurried words with Michael, Antha was able to dismiss them form his presence and quickly led Volusia up to the second floor and finally to her room. Malakai seemed to materialize from the air behind them and followed quietly behind in case he was needed for any purpose. He feared for his sister and cousin, that much was blindingly obvious, and he had no plans of leaving them by themselves for a while.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:51 pm
the glass doorknob of the big, old door to her room felt nice. it was cool to the touch, and reassuring to her mind. the tall green walls seemed to wram thier arms comforterably around them. volusia dropped the immitation mi lyyon and grabbed the real one. he smelled like dust and sleep. she buried her face in his chest and smiled, feeling his fur against her face. her eyes shifted back to thier usual black as her eyebrows unknit slightly.

Average Doe

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:41 pm
Antha carefully picked the imitation stuffed animal up from the floorboards and placed it in a chair as she sat in the one next to it. Malakai followed still, picking the animal up and sitting down in the chair. He placed mi lyyon in his lap when he was comfortably seated then sat staring passively at Volusia, his elbow pressed to the arm of the chair and his fisted hand pressed to his cheek for support.
Quickly Antha kicked him to get his attention seeing as how his mind was blocked off and waited until it was open again to tell him mentally not to look so cold.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:20 am
volusia slowly shuffled over to her bed and tossed herself onto the yellow bedspread. the dried flowers hanging above her danced and the keys jingled softly, whispering calm, soothing words of welcome. she proped herself up on the numerous dark red pillows and blinked at antha and malakai. her mouth carefully formed the words, "i'm sorry," before she actually said them. she said it again, before burying her face in mi lyyon again, and bursting into tears anew.

Average Doe

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:14 pm
Malakai looked strangely at Antha, much as if he wanted her to cofirm something. Quickly she shook her head to reply yes and as he dashed out, she went quickly to sit down on the side of Volusia's bed. "Ducky, what do you have to cry about? It's all ok now." She smiled softly at Volusia and patted her hand. A moment later, Malakai made his entrance back into the room with three beers locke din his hands. He placed one in Antha's hands without and word and then held one before Volusia in offering. "This work or are you more of a screwdriver gal?"

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:20 pm
she blinked at the beer. "yummy." she said with a little smile. prying the cap loose with little difficulty, volusia downed the entire bottle. much more calm, she smacked her lips and looked at antha. "the only thing in the world, i think, worth crying over is ignorance and intolerance, which are one and the same in my mind. i fail to understand why the vampires hate us, and why we hate them." she tossed her now tangled hair over her shoulder and sighed, "granted, that b*****d did start it and we didn't cause him any major harm, but it's senseless. it's not even that this is a case of predator and prey." volusia's brow smoothed and the frown was replaced by a simple, childlike smile. "but everything is ok now," she took a deep breath and looked up. "right?"

Average Doe

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:29 pm
"Right," she siad softly, giving a faint smile and laying her hand reassuringly on her cousin's shoulder. "Now..." she turned to face Malakai, her eyes piercing the walls he threw up around his mind with ease. "Brother dear, since you're not about to let me out of this house for a while, can you at least send someone to get some things from Satis House for me?"
He blinked as if trying to ward away confusion adn then quickly nodded. "Sure. Just tell me and I'll go with who ever's still workign around here to get htem." Mentally she gave him a list, takign not even a second perhaps, and he quickly exited the room.
At this Antha jumped up and grabbed the bottle he had left behind and tossed it to Volusia. "Sucker," she said mischieviously as she plopped back down on the bed. "He didn't need it anywas."

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:48 pm
grinning, volusia popped the second cap off as easily as the first and drank it with just as much relish. "poor fellow." the mischef played humorously in her eyes. she placed the second empty bottle on the ground beside the first and aligned them on the floorboards perfectly, labels facing the room identically.
her long fingers reached for the antique silver hairbrush on the bedside table. she allowed her hair and eyes to slip to thier natural colors and she brushed her short brown hair carefully. upon reflection, antha was the only person who had ever actually seen her perfom this little ritual. volusia finally relaxed.

Average Doe

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:30 pm
"So, better now?" Antha asked calmly, a faint smile playing on her lips, "Or do we need to get full smashed before you feel better?" In a way Mayfair Manor had always been her home; after all, Michael was almost her father. Therefore, she had never had a problem draining the bar that was kept in the parlor and since Volusia lived there she imagined she didn't either.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:44 pm
"a little better now," volusia smiled, "but i think we do need to get hammered." she tied her long white hair back with the black ribbon. "let's go see what's on the menu thie evening, yes?" she stood and walked to the door, beconing antha to follow. the evening was beginning to look up, volusia decided.

Average Doe

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:39 pm
((*Meep* Sorry Ginny! Ellie had to go to the hospital and get some tests done. But, yeah, back now!))

Osiris City

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff