Reply Naruto Guild
You like them Ninja Headbands? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:14 pm
Well I'm quitting Gaia, and I have two (along with a bunch of other s**t). Now I'm a nice person, and like giving things away. If you think anyone deserves such a lovely, drop a line here. The coolest kid wins.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:46 pm
*First post*
Sorry to hear you quit gaia. Anyways I do want a ninja headband.I've been questing for it for a long time since I first started and still no where close to getting one *points to sig* I even have my own quest thread. I have a few donators but I still need more gold. If I get a headband it will make my life easier. So thank you if you give me one. smile

Yeah corny...I know.  

What the Pho

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:25 pm
That is pretty corny. Start a trade and it's yours... if you donate that 22k to a newbie.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:32 pm
dude! I just lost money because I switched to Geico!!
xd

Well it'd rather a shame to have such a commander leave!
Can I convince you not to depart? maybe with a fortuen cookie or pancakes? or Rock Lee plushie?
well ok; I dont have a Lee plush but I was so close to getting one! gonk
It was at an anime con and this lady threw this Lee plush like a bride throws flowers! If I jumped a little higher.. just a bit!! I would have caught it instead of that moogle dressed person!!!
but the though is what counts
I say you stay on gaia. or atleast hold on to your account till you feel like you need to be here again!
If you give away your stuff, you'll regret it!
This place seems boring and filled with n00bs... but you have have to accept that this is a growing community!
I do hope you change your mind!
please?
pretty please?
with kakashi/sasuke/neji/anyone-you-like goodness on top?  

Reso Miso Soup

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:47 pm
Hehe, that's very convincing. But I like buying stuff, so I'll just keep all the money :]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:16 pm
I am so sorry to hear that you are leaving Gaia! I'm sure this guild and it's many members will miss you dearly, and I hope you enjoy life away from Gaia smile . I've been on Gaia awhile and would love to have a Ninja Headband, they are really cool! However, I was wondering if you are giving anything else away? I also like the Kitsune Mask, so I was wondering sweatdrop  

churrlo

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:25 pm
well I guess money is better to hold on to... but if inflation happens.... ninja it's value will decrease! mrgreen
too much ecomonics crap...><;
but it's true 3nodding !  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:31 pm
Oh sorry to hear that you are quitting but everyone does these days I guess.

Hm I have been questing for one for a pretty long time...but I did something super stupid...and I lost all my money. So now I have 18K thanks to one or two donations. But I forgive myself......eh what am I saying I was about 55K away from getting it! Stupid me. But I have a quest thread going on right now.. Well all I can say is that I have been wanting one and I wish you luck in the real world!
<3

And yes I do like them thar ninja headbands!  

toshiko1

What the Pho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:39 pm
Captain Verd
That is pretty corny. Start a trade and it's yours... if you donate that 22k to a newbie.

Thank you. I only have 20k though.

EDIT: but will donate what I have.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:43 pm
Good luck.
I got mine when it was new for 24k. 4laugh

(I procrastinated on getting it, so I didn't get the letter.
I'm not a letter whore like most people. rolleyes )

Syndactyly

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:52 pm
She hasn't given it to me yet -_-;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:13 pm
Lord Someguy
Hope ya get it, man. :]  

Syndactyly

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:45 pm
Shikalee
Lord Someguy
Hope ya get it, man. :]

Thanks =)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:45 pm
Success mrgreen but I'm poor now lol.  

What the Pho

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:50 pm
churrlo
I am so sorry to hear that you are leaving Gaia! I'm sure this guild and it's many members will miss you dearly, and I hope you enjoy life away from Gaia smile . I've been on Gaia awhile and would love to have a Ninja Headband, they are really cool! However, I was wondering if you are giving anything else away? I also like the Kitsune Mask, so I was wondering sweatdrop
I'll give you my kiki for your quest amount~  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces