Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
Slightly disturbed now

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Take the points.
  Thankyou
  No, thanks, I don't like free gold
View Results

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:52 pm
I want to say straight off that I don't know why this disturbs me so much. I have done pretty much everything that it is possible to do, relationship wise, on the Sims 2. I've had adults falling in love and their kids falling in love (unless the adults get married) and I've even had a teenage boy fall in love with an adult woman. That was Don Lothario's son (one of them) falling in love with Marisa, who I got pregnant to Don as well. But this, today seriously disturbed me.

Basically I was playing with skintones and I created Noman (he's seethrough) who had a son Timm. I also created Kimmy (green skin) with daughter Matilda. Timm's a teenager, Matilda's a child. I created them as a household but with Kimm and Noman just Roommates. So I went to a lot of trouble and got Kimm and noman together and pregnant and Timm was very good and looked after Matilda, helping her with homework, things like that. It was very big brotherly and cute. Timm got involved with...oh great, mind blank...the blonde tanned girl with the red sock/stocking things. I can't believe I've forgotten her name. Anyway, they're in love and spending lots of time all over each other. So eventually Matilda grows up into a teenager, and I was interested in whether Timm and Matilda could have a relationship, considering the fact that their parents had a daughter together. And the flirt option is there. But that's not what's disturbing me. What's worrying is the fact that the MOMENT matilda grew up, Timm threw up a want to "Fall in love with Matilda"

I got very angry with him. But is it me? Should I find the fact that he treated her like a younger sister and now wants to fall in love with her disturbing? And yes, I know I could just marry the parents but (a) one of Kimmy's fears is being engaged to Noman, lord knows what she'd do if she had to marry him. And anyway, Kimmy's a romance Sim, Timm's a romance Sim, that could be very interesting...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:58 pm
that is rather disturbing...x_x
i guess, since they knew eachother for so long...
and it was like little sister, big brother...
something "different" happened there.

&i forgot her name too!
v.V!!!
uhm...::brainblock::
i want to say Tasha Go, but i know thats not her

isn't her name Melissa or something of the sort?

kara_neko

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:28 pm
hahah! I finally remembered! her name is Meadow Thayer...I can't believe I forgot...  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:17 pm
wow... thats wery interesting  

candee-addict

thatrockscaresme

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:56 pm
Not as disturbing as Gwen and Bradley...

See thread

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:27 pm
Wow that IS disturbing  

Spoilt_lil_missy

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:29 pm
That is interesting, but not disturbing because sims are not very smart and they tend to have no boundries on their relationships. (Oh and where in the world did you get seethrough skin?)

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:18 pm
You know, that's a really good question. Um, hmm...I would say it was either The Sims Resource, except I can't find it there, or Mod the Sims 2. Unfortunately I just don't remember, I've got so many downloads. but it is a pretty cool skin tone, you can still see the people but you can see right through them, the clothes and hair become merge in and become invisible. Though admittedly when you're looking at the Sims face and you can see through the back of his head...it's a bit strange.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:47 pm
Something else happened yesterday that was also a bit...weird. I don't know disturbing is the right word, but close enough. My child Sim was sleeping and a picture of a very gorgeous woman (who half the neighbourhood fancies) appeared in his dream bubble...with love hearts all around it. I didn't think that was meant to be possible. Is it some glitch? Or are they now allowing children to have crushes on adults which I suppose could happen in real life...any ideas?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:08 pm
huh.... interesting.......  

Oceanic_Alchemist

Kikuhito-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:18 pm
AngelOfAkasha
That is interesting, but not disturbing because sims are not very smart and they tend to have no boundries on their relationships. (Oh and where in the world did you get seethrough skin?)

You can get it if you use the "boolProof TestingEnabled true" cheat in CAS.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:02 pm
That is quite odd and rather repulsive.

edit: Okay something even more disturbing happened to me while playing The Sims Medieval. I made a Peteran priestess named Cherry and a Jacoban priestess named Kanata. They met, talked and became friends. Eventually they fell in love, got married and their relationship bar was all the way up. They were really nice to eachother and had NO relationship problems at all.

HOWEVER, Kanata was talking to her friend and their was an option that said 'besmirch Prioress Cherry'. I got really pissed off because they were married and loved eachother.  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
The Sims 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items