Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The 'If' Topic. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If Sasuke didn't wake up from his cursed seal in season two, would Neji and Tenten have won over the Sound Ninja?
  OF COURSE! Because Tenten's there! =D *Tenten fangirl/boy*
  Duh. Because Neji rocks! =D *Neji fangirl*
  No. They still would of lost in my opinion.
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:30 pm
Okay, think of what may have happened if something never happened in the anime or manga.

...Do you not get it?

Okay, here's an example, like, what would of happened if Sasuke didn't wake up from his cursed seal YET and Neji with Tenten had to fight the sound ninja? Would they have one, or lost?

You know, like that. And no, this isn't a game. Just stating what may have happend if certain events didn't happen. (Gosh this sounds confusing)

I had nothing to do for the poll so yeah...=

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:49 am
I don't know. The sound are pretty damn strong.
I'd say no. ;-;

Syndactyly

Reticence

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:03 am

I must agree. They had a lot going
for them until Sasuke ruined their chances
with his seal. So. Yeah. I agree on a "no"

^__^"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:51 am
what episode is this from again? -.-;
*is so lost*  

Reso Miso Soup

Chibish

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:31 pm
Resolute Infliction
what episode is this from again? -.-;
*is so lost*
Uhh...thirty-ish, I think. o.o

And I think Neji and Tenten would've got OWNED.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:43 pm
Haha...well, Neji was like, "A mere sound ninja" or something. XD Like he was all that. That kinda got me thinking.

In his position of rank of how powerful he was before at that time, he probably might have lost. Since it was also three against two. But if you say how he is now, going against them, I think he'd win. But before...NOO...He'd lose. THEY'D lose.

What about others? That was just an example! =

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:44 pm
oooooooh! yea! I remember now! when they were still in the forest of death!

*stabs head* of course!

yea, they would have won, stole their scroll and ran off to a happy place to rest! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:54 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Haha...well, Neji was like, "A mere sound ninja" or something. XD Like he was all that. That kinda got me thinking.
That's cos Neji was such an arrogant beech. XD
I'm so glad he grew out of that ((mostly)).

Syndactyly

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:17 pm
Resolute Infliction
oooooooh! yea! I remember now! when they were still in the forest of death!

*stabs head* of course!

yea, they would have won, stole their scroll and ran off to a happy place to rest! ^^

rofl. Happy Place. McDonalds. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:39 pm
Hmm... I wonder what would have happened if Zabuza never died. Like, if he kept coming back, and coming back, and oh you get it!

(<3's Zabuza)

I guess Kakashi would have killed him eventually...

[ - s h a d o w - ]

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:51 pm
Shadow_Kunoichi
Hmm... I wonder what would have happened if Zabuza never died. Like, if he kept coming back, and coming back, and oh you get it!

(<3's Zabuza)

I guess Kakashi would have killed him eventually...
gonk heart
You're name is Shadow Ninja Girl! <333
I envy you.

Ninjas of the niiiiiight! XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:11 pm
Would the Naruto sereis be less attractive and interesting if there is a clarified implication on relationships?
(meaning more romance and couples and all that mush)
I wouldn't think it'd be as popular...  

Reso Miso Soup

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:37 pm
Resolute Infliction
Would the Naruto sereis be less attractive and interesting if there is a clarified implication on relationships?

Naruto already contains small hints. Maybe more hints may make it more popular, just not as heavy. If pairings were official, then yeah, Naruto would be thrown into a "RETARTED ANIME" section.

But personally, I'D LOVE TO HAVE OFFICIAL PAIRINGS. I don't know about you though. Anyway, this is only a conclusion or inference. No one knows for sure. If they were to add romance, maybe best to make it some kind of filler episode, and not have it effect or show along the story line whatsoever. Yeah. Like those episodes that come along with the DVDs of the Japanese Naruto movie or something. Those episodes don't really effect the series. So, if it were in one of those epsisodes, let's take Neji and Tenten for example, you won't see Neji and Tenten hugging or anything. Just go one with the same teammate, best firend if even relationship.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:10 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Resolute Infliction

Naruto already contains small hints. Maybe more hints may make it more popular, just not as heavy. If pairings were official, then yeah, Naruto would be thrown into a "RETARTED ANIME" section.

But personally, I'D LOVE TO HAVE OFFICIAL PAIRINGS. I don't know about you though. Anyway, this is only a conclusion or inference. No one knows for sure. If they were to add romance, maybe best to make it some kind of filler episode, and not have it effect or show along the story line whatsoever. Yeah. Like those episodes that come along with the DVDs of the Japanese Naruto movie or something. Those episodes don't really effect the series. So, if it were in one of those epsisodes, let's take Neji and Tenten for example, you won't see Neji and Tenten hugging or anything. Just go one with the same teammate, best firend if even relationship.
Maybe when they're older.
Like I've said before; I don't find children making out/having sex attractive.
A lot of people don't.

Syndactyly

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:19 pm
I dont think kids having sex is a bright idea either... ERK--!! malufunction!! xp
sorry! bad, evil song plaid...
but I think we got a good picture of what romance would be like in episode 101, when those the elder of the 3 idiot brothers tried to get with that girl.. "no means no!"
I think that was directed indirectly at fans! xd
god, I'd love to see someone cosplay those 3 idiots!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff