Submit

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:24 pm
*I unstickied since it's over. ~Reprieve

After a long long long hiatus, Zrana is back (for how long? Who knows...) and ready to give away something BIG! Or at least something many of you want.

A JULY 2004 DONATION LETTER!!!

As many of you know, the July donation letter contains the choice of a Steel-plated Headband or a Kitsune Mask.

SO HOW CAN YOU WIN??

Bwahaha! That's the kicker. YOU can't! That right, this isn't about yourself, this is about helping your FRIENDS!

I will soon unlock a sticky that will be for submissions to this giveaway only. Within it, people will NOMINATE people whom they think deserve the July 2004 letter and the contents within it, explaining why they think that person deserve the letter.

The only way for YOU to win, is for you to have friends that say you deserve it.

SUBMISSIONS WILL BEGIN SATURDAY MARCH 12th. SUBMISSIONS WILL BE GATHERED FOR AT LEAST ONE WEEK. Depending on how many submissions are gathered, if the number is low, the deadline may be extended.
CURRENT DEADLINE: SATURDAY MARCH 19th AT 12midnight EST.

DISCLAIMER: Prizes are NOT meant for winners to use as a means to make money. If you want the item just to sell it to make gold, and I find out, I will NOT send it to you. I want prizes to go to people who will cherish them and take care of them. You see me making money on it? Nope, I got these items on my own and am giving it away of my own free will. Don't ruin that good will by being a greedy money-fiend. AKA, if you have both items from this letter, you shouldn't need another. =D

NEWS:
Deadline for nominations has been extended by two weeks to allow more nominations.
New deadline is April 2 at 12midnight EST.

Older News:
I never said the nominees had to be a member of the Naruto Guild. I might take it into consideration when finally giving out the prize, but I will allow non-guild members to be nominated.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:02 am
How will a winner be determined?

I haven't decided yet. The number of times someone is nominated by different people might be a factor. How persuasive the nominations are might be a factor.

Particular reasons for why someone deserves the letter might be factors.

Oh, and you CAN nominate more than one person if you can't make up your mind who to nominate.

I might narrow down the nominees to a few people and have a vote off. I might not.

I might appoint people to help me judge the nominations, and we might deliberate and ponder and debate together until we come to an agreement. And then again, I might not.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, now won't we? twisted  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:24 am
I'm unlocking this thread and turning it into a sticky instead of an announcement.

ALL REPLIES TO THIS THREAD THAT ARE NOT NOMINATIONS WILL BE DELETED!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:26 am
I nominate Koreachess.

He's has been working for a ninja headband ever since I can remember. His avatar is about naked because he sold all his stuff just to have one. Although he may not post as much as others in the guild, he knows a lot about Naruto, and gives some good discussions with others that keep people interested. He's willing to help people find good places to get the anime and manga so those in the guild who have not seen or read as much as others can get caught up and participate in discussions about the higher end events in Naruto. In closing, I believe he deserves the July letter so that he can finally obtain the ninja headband he's been gunning for for so long, and he is a very helpful guild member.  

Future_Designer

Demon slayer Hinata

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:00 pm
nominate ryo-ohki666  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:54 pm
I may be a little late crying , But I'm going to nominate someone NOT a part of the guild, though I'm sure he would be if he tried hard enough. sweatdrop

The person I'm nominating is "Dracheatem". I think he deserves a July 2004 letter is because if not for this guy, I would not be the Naruto fan I am today. He was the one who got the episodes for me, and the one who got me hooked on the series. He's also done alot more for me besides Naruto based stuff.

Good luck everybody! ^_^  

Einherjar O D I N

Rob The Norseman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:23 pm
I nominate K Kusanagi  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:06 pm
*raises hand* Guys, k4kashi-san and Raith-dono, I ask that you change your nominations. I already have a headband and I dont really like the kitsune mask. I dont want to sell it either(apart from the fact that you would get in trouble if you sell it).

Thanks anyways, I am flattered that you guys would do that for me, but, I cannot accept.  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Karmen Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:26 pm
I wish to nominate akki takai!

he is a great nephew and an even greater friend. he is always there for every one ecspecially his friends. he has been bugging every one about the kitsuni mask for some time now and the fact that he could get it at his favorite guild blew his mind!so he told everyone about it ,but alas...only members may post here so they asked me to make a list and a short discription of what they said...:
tristinnieken:hes my brother and is always there for me especcially when someone we know dies.>r.i.p. grandma may ...r.i.p.<
sessomaru_95: hes awsome especcially when he fights to protect us at school the only problem with his fighting style is that he has one blind spot he always uses an upper cut to the rib cage(knocking the wind out nof anyone within 2-3 feet
~chibi hanyou chan~:hes one of my dearest friends and I have know him for a while now he is always there for me even when Im feeling sad...

and that is why we wish to nominate akki takai!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:23 pm
Karmen Maxwell
I wish to nominate akki takai!

he is a great nephew and an even greater friend. he is always there for every one ecspecially his friends. he has been bugging every one about the kitsuni mask for some time now and the fact that he could get it at his favorite guild blew his mind!so he told everyone about it ,but alas...only members may post here so they asked me to make a list and a short discription of what they said...:
tristinnieken:hes my brother and is always there for me especcially when someone we know dies.>r.i.p. grandma may ...r.i.p.<
sessomaru_95: hes awsome especcially when he fights to protect us at school the only problem with his fighting style is that he has one blind spot he always uses an upper cut to the rib cage(knocking the wind out nof anyone within 2-3 feet
~chibi hanyou chan~:hes one of my dearest friends and I have know him for a while now he is always there for me even when Im feeling sad...

and that is why we wish to nominate akki takai!

He sounds nice enough, i'll vote for him too then! biggrin  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:40 am
Future_Designer
I nominate Koreachess.

He's has been working for a ninja headband ever since I can remember. His avatar is about naked because he sold all his stuff just to have one. Although he may not post as much as others in the guild, he knows a lot about Naruto, and gives some good discussions with others that keep people interested. He's willing to help people find good places to get the anime and manga so those in the guild who have not seen or read as much as others can get caught up and participate in discussions about the higher end events in Naruto. In closing, I believe he deserves the July letter so that he can finally obtain the ninja headband he's been gunning for for so long, and he is a very helpful guild member.

I second that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:31 am
I'm glad to see people thanking one another, but as I said before, I will delete any NON nomination posts. (I will also delete the nominations for Envy, since she said she had the headband already and didn't want the prize--I shall keep her post as a reference.)

I AM HERE BY EXTENDING THE NOMINATION PERIOD BY 2 WEEKS.

I want more nominations to go through.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Neko-sama

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:42 pm
I haven't been in this guild too long and I've only really talked to Envy-san, so I nominate her. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:06 pm
i nominate chibi-san013. the reason i want him to have it is because well hes hopeless, he doesnt make much gold like EVER. The one item he wants on gaia is the ninja headband and i think he deserves it. please second, third, forth...and ex. other ninjas. ninja please?! sweatdrop  

panda-shinobi

The Plush

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:59 am
i nominate chibi-san013  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items