Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
I've not played the sims since...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T_T
  *pat pat*
View Results

Greenzally

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:18 am
DECEMBER

PEOPLE THATS ALMOST FOUR MONTHS OF NON-SIMMIENESS!!

im dying inside. i dream of my simmies. this is all because OF THE NEW SCREEN! i cant play. help me. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:32 pm
I went almost a year without it. My brother was messing with the computer a couple years ago and totally crashed it. Once we fixed it it hasn't worked the way it did before. Sims didn't work at all (it was before sims 2). Then we've had that crappy computer up until last Christmas when our dad got a new one for us. Then I bought Sims 2 and University and I'm happy. smile  

Topher18

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:46 am
Yeah, I've had to go entire months without the Sims. The first time it was when my brother moved out and took his computer with him scream and during that break University came out and I had to just look at it and not play it. that lasted 6 months. And then I got a new harddrive, could install everything, was very happy but by the time Nightlife came out I needed ANOTHER new hard drive because the one I had wasn't big enough to run everything. So this time I insisted on a massive one. but right now I'm having to take a break from the Sims 2 because I'm at University and too busy to play. Except last Sunday, but that was an Easter treat for myself.

Don't worry, the pain will end soon...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:18 am
eek heart ~ How can you live!!! I live on that game lol surprised ~ heart

face-_-ache

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:09 am
Greenzally
DECEMBER

PEOPLE THATS ALMOST FOUR MONTHS OF NON-SIMMIENESS!!

im dying inside. i dream of my simmies. this is all because OF THE NEW SCREEN! i cant play. help me. gonk
what's wrong with it exactly?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:01 pm
why ahve you not played sims in 4 months! tahts crazy!!!!!!!  

dancr321

dancr321

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:02 pm
face-_-ache
eek heart ~ How can you live!!! I live on that game lol surprised ~ heart

amen  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:09 pm
im back eek IVE BEEN PLAYING NON STOP FOR FOUR DAYS. its so absurd. my bum is going to go square. and im ashamed . but i cant stop. no sir.  

Greenzally

samharam

Shirtless Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:23 am
Well.. sometimes a take a break from thesims, in about 1 month.

But i remember the day i bought TheSims2.. it had just come out, and i was so thrilled to play it. But i couldnt install it.. and my nerdy-dad couldnt either. After a couple of hours (and some phonecalls) we got it to work.. and i was so happy! 4laugh Good times.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:08 am
mattzoni
Well.. sometimes a take a break from thesims, in about 1 month.

But i remember the day i bought TheSims2.. it had just come out, and i was so thrilled to play it. But i couldnt install it.. and my nerdy-dad couldnt either. After a couple of hours (and some phonecalls) we got it to work.. and i was so happy! 4laugh Good times.
lawlz- it took me a year and a half before i convinced my mom to take me to buy the game mrgreen  

Zwiebelsaft!

thatrockscaresme

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:29 pm
I haven't played the Sims in a while...
I always get distracted when I'm supposed to do homework so I lock the Sims in my locker at school when I know I have a lot of homework...

But then I get distracted by gaia...

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:31 am
i can play sims for almost 5 hours if i have nothing to do at that time  

BGHS

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:58 pm
I just recently had a period of not playing The Sims 2 for about 6 months due to my computer hard drive being kaput, and I missed it soooooo much but now I can play and I do every chance I get it is a little easier because I don't have the internet to distract me, but no internet sucks because I have to internet hop. crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:36 pm
Soon I will have to go a month and a half without sims. I don't know how I will survive. I absolutely love the sims!!! I make lists of names and keep them by my desk!!! It's almost sad!!!  

Sweet_Melissad

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff