Silent Hill Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ascher

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:43 pm
OKAY FOLKS!

Your friendly neighborhood Ascher here reporting in to let you all know he saw Silent Hill today.

NOW for fans of the old Playstation game the movie is quite accurate to the game (I would think from the little bits of the game I remember playing)
Only change being that the main character's gender has been swapped to that of a lady. Sex issues aside, the police officer, the old "witch" woman, the creepy churchie lady all have pivotal roles.
There's even the whole go into the bathroom, come out in an alternate and hellish universe.

ANNNNNND Everyone's favorite zippo lit alleyway scene returns right from the beginning of silent hill one when the main character goes down all these alleys in search of his son and finds a nice little suprise strung up on the fence for him... That makes an appearance too!

If you loved the Silent Hill 1 game this movie will make you squeal with delight.

It you are like any of the other uneducated-in-the-ways-of-gaming-lore plebes who filled the theater with me tonight you will think it sucked.

Either way, it's just Ascher's opinion here.

Have fun kiddies and grownups alike!

AND FOR YOU DDR ENTHUSIASTS: It features the song from DDR extreme that had the silent hill 3 girl in the background!

I'm done ^_^

Bai bai now!

This is Ascher Ascherious signing off!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:50 pm
i hav'nt seen it yet....but i want to 3nodding  

Admiral-Bitter

Bewitching_NightShade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:08 am
I have to wait until August to see this crying That is when it is released in Australia. Dammit....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:30 am
I saw it last night.
It was extremely good, I haven't played any of those games, I watched them be played.

I need to get them so I can play them, along with Resident Evil, and the Final Fantasy games...I've never played any of those.

But that movie was extremely good, I loved it.
The ending was interesting.....

And I think the zippo had to burn her hands a few times during shooting.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:39 am
Hmm, I was a bit curious about the gender change there. I never even came close to finishing the first game, but I did play it for a little while.... *remembers nasty, nasty things* Then again I also knew someone demented enough to base a whitewolf general RP off of Silent Hill too.......*Shakes my head* That was pretty twisted.

I am curious about the movie, though I most likely won't see it till it comes out to being rent-able (i'm cheap and haven't gone to the theater in a while).  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:30 am
lurichan
Hmm, I was a bit curious about the gender change there. I never even came close to finishing the first game, but I did play it for a little while.... *remembers nasty, nasty things* Then again I also knew someone demented enough to base a whitewolf general RP off of Silent Hill too.......*Shakes my head* That was pretty twisted.

I am curious about the movie, though I most likely won't see it till it comes out to being rent-able (i'm cheap and haven't gone to the theater in a while).

OHhhh Luri you have the 1st game?! I'm trying to get my grubby litte hands on a copy now, I saw a few at Amazon.com, but yeah if you played it, you'll find it's quite accurate!  

Ascher

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:32 am
I saw it lasnite with Macabre_Cogitation and a few other friends.
Loved it.
Id say more about it, but i cant think rite now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:35 am
i'll watch it maybe later  

jello_cheesecake1023

ANTI - SHOE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:26 pm
Me want see movie jah.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:24 pm
Ascher
lurichan

OHhhh Luri you have the 1st game?! I'm trying to get my grubby litte hands on a copy now, I saw a few at Amazon.com, but yeah if you played it, you'll find it's quite accurate!

My ex has the first game. stare Pretty much killed about 90% of my old game data because it was on "His" memory cards. ~_~ Didn't copy a lot of my files either when I did go out and buy cards to get some of my data. *sniffles*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

[x] C L I C K !

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I want to see it, but I can't..
-Sigh-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:14 pm
I've only watched my older brother play some of the fourth one. I'd see it, but I don't think it's one that's good for my eyes. I'd probably get nightmares and stuff. xp
It looks really good though.

Spooky Ames

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:14 pm
I loved it. I wqas shocked and in total awe of it every seconed!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:36 pm
I want to see it. is it out in the u.s. yet? hmm I wonder stare  

miskatonic

The Flightless Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:07 am
That was a great great great movie. I saw it with my dad and he loved so yeah even non gamers can like the movie. and on another note the big guy with the triangle head was f***ing awesome, I liked his sword.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff