Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:52 am
Hello and welcome! You can post a short introduction here. Let's see, I'm willow, I'm 23, and I love Harry Potter! ElvenPrincess and Liamsgirl are my cousins and really good friends. Is that all the important stuff? whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:53 am
Hello I'm Elvenprincess. I'm 18 I love Harry potter.  

ElvenPrincess

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:23 am
Liss and I invited 49 people today, so hopefully we'll have some more members soon. *crosses fingers*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:00 am
Teehee! And you got another member! I'm wafflezinmahpantz. (better known as waffle, waffles, wafflez, or wafflepants... the last nickname was given by kippy_sneeze of the Ask the Wizard thread) I luuurve the books and RPing Harry Potter ^_^"  

wafflezinmahpantz

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:24 am
wafflezinmahpantz
Teehee! And you got another member! I'm wafflezinmahpantz. (better known as waffle, waffles, wafflez, or wafflepants... the last nickname was given by kippy_sneeze of the Ask the Wizard thread) I luuurve the books and RPing Harry Potter ^_^"

cool! and welcome to this wonderful guild! lol! thanks for joining! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:34 am
howdy! i am liamsgirl, and i am 17 years old and i live in Illinois! i am willowtree, and elvenprincess's cousin, and we are like best friends! i am a huge fan of Harry Potter! i love all of the books! yay! lol! biggrin  

LiamsGirl

Firefox17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:58 am
Hiya! My name's Firefox and I really love to do roleplay and read books. Especially Harry Potter! xd ((Thank you willowtree for inviting me. 3nodding This looks really cool.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:51 pm
Hi, my name is Anivon and I'm 20 years old. And I love reading the Harry Potter series!  

SparklyTinFoil

-Xsurf_bugX-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:21 pm
Hey..I'm surfbug whee ...And I love anything thats Harry Potter!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:04 pm
^______^ I'm Mira, but my real name is Emile, so please, everyone call me Emi or Mira... Either works. ^_^

I'm 16, I adore all of the Harry Potter books and I'm a huge fan of the Ravenclaw house! Sirius is my favorite character ever! and my fave of both the books and the movies is Prisoner of Azkaban. I'm also a slash writer of mainly Sirius x Remus... 3nodding

I believe willowtree invited me here, so hopefully I'll be posting in here a lot, and I'll help to advertise this place as well. ^_^ Do you want me to post the banner in my sig? or can I make one for the guild myself?  

emichux3

deathbycaring

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:29 pm
hi my real name is Nina. i am 17 years of age. i like Harry Potter especially femslash. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:05 pm
Hello! Thanks for inviting me, willow. I'm fourteen (I feel young compared to the rest of you.. sweatdrop ) and, of course, I love Harry Potter. I can debate on movie/book issues for all eternity. I do write casual fanfiction (none of which are finished yet). Hate to sound cliché, but my favorite HP character is/was Sirius Black. I've always adored him, though I don't like the actor chosen to play him in PoA. -shrug- Anywho, this guild seems like fun. I can't wait to start debating.. xp  

Vintage Baby Deer

Rainbow Smoker

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:50 pm
Yay! Welcome everyone! I'm just so happy to have actual members! heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:30 pm
im padfoot_luv. im 13 and i cant live with out harry potter.  

padfoot_luv

Snivellus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:09 pm
Hi everyone! ^_^ My name is Lilith, or you can just call me Snivellus. I'm 14 years old. I love the Harry Potter books, they are my whole life really 3nodding . My favorite house overall is Slytherin, but I'm a big Ravenclaw fan. My favorite character is Snape (you could probably tell that). Hmm what else should I write about myself? Um, I'm love slash and femmeslash. My favorite slash pairing is Harry/Draco and femmeslash pairing is Ginny/Pansy (but its a rare favorite). I guess thats it for now xp  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff