Reply Naruto Guild
.......just a thought

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaidaAiko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:08 pm
exactly how high up does the naruto episodes go. for all that have already passed this point, why doesn't naruto go after saske after he has been missing for months?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:08 pm
Currently, I think there are 181 episodes out. And Naruto did try to go after Sasuke, but he failed to retrieve him...  

AZNpyro04

sasukelover53

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:39 am
i think it is going to go until like 500, just a guess but also his name is spelled sasuke (just thought you might want to know)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:53 pm
KaidaAiko
exactly how high up does the naruto episodes go. for all that have already passed this point, why doesn't naruto go after saske after he has been missing for months?
Tsunade assigns Shikamaru a mission to take a cell of 5 ninja [4 genin, himself] to retrieve Sasuke.
The mission fails, however.
THE FOLLOWING COULD BE CONSIDERED SPOILER INFO.
Kiba, Shikamaru, Naruto, Chouji, and Neji attempted to save him but new enemies; Jiroubu, Kidomaru, Sakon, Ukon, Tayuya, and Kimimaro.
((Sorry if I misspelled any. sweatdrop ))
Chouji stays back to fight Jiroubu, Neji fights Kidomaru, Kiba takes Sakon and Ukon [the two brothers shared one body], and Shikamaru went after Tayuya.
Naruto continued to follow Sasuke's path and encounters Kimimaro, the one who stole Sasuke when they had him for a short time.
Kimimaro fights Naruto. Sasuke emerges and flees. Naruto follows after Rock Lee's arrival. Lee gets beat up a bit and Kimimaro is then finally defeated by Gaara.
Chouji defeats Jiroubu but is terribly weakened. Neji takes out Kidomaru with a double KO. Kiba, cornered, is rescued by Kankurou and Shikamaru, pinned by Tayuya was rescued by Temari.
The sand nin came by order of Tsunade.
[If she was so certain he couldn't do it, why'd she send him!? scream ]
Naruto finally catches up to Sasuke who basically beats the crap of of Naruto and leaves him there.
((Though Naruto put up a pretty good fight for almost 2 entire volumes; one of the volumes full of Sasuke's past memories.))
Sasuke escapes and does not return until chapter 300 [JUST LIKE I PREDICTED! <3].

Syndactyly

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff