Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Do you really think that Sasuke's going to kill Itachi? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Itachi going to be killed by Sasuke? Alone?
  HECK YES! OF COURSE HE IS! SASUKE PWNS!! SCREW ITACHI!
  Yes. He will be killed by Sasuke, alone.
  ...Itachi is so going to pound him...yet again...
  He'll be killed, but not by Sasuke alone. Maybe with a bit of help.
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:53 pm
Do you really, think it's going to happen? I do believe he may be killed in the series, but not killed by Sasuke alone...maybe with Naruto and Kakashi or something. Or maybe even Orochimaru.

But, it's like, you join the dark side, and nothing good happens. So that's why I say, Orochimaru's not going to help him kill Itachi. If he does, he won't succeed. I mean, Sasuke just LOATHES, and I don't think Sasuke gives up that easily. I mean, look at him! He went to Orochimaru for heck's sake. So, the question is...

Is Sasuke REALLY going to kill Itachi?

Not if he REALLY wants to, but is he REALLY going to succeed? Alone?

Me say...

...Nah...

Not that I don't aknowledge his efforts, but it just doesn't seem right...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:18 pm
I'm guessing that somehow it turns out that when he's fighting Itachi, Naruto shows up, Sasuke is killed, and Naruto kills Itachi for him in vengeance. Long live the Uchiha clan...

...Or Naruto saves Itachi from 'the dark side' like he did Gaara.

...Or... One thing I've noticed is that after Itachi uses his eye jutsus, he runs away, saying he's low on chakra. It seems to me that he is frightened that he isn't strong enough to defeat an enemy, and has self-confidence issues. Sasuke's new eye jutsu, the one that frightened Sai, might have a profound effect on Itachi... and it might actually help Sasuke get close to winning. But I still think it will take his friends, Sakura and Naruto, to totally defeat Itachi.  

~the Love Goddess

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:43 am
If sasuke gets better than Jiraiya... then maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe.... -.-;
but then again, those Akatsuki are not as hard as people make them out to be.. spolier Sasori dies at the hands of sakura and an old lady...
so maybe sasuke will be able to defeat him... but I hope not! Sasuke needs to be put in his place!! ><; foreshame on him!! abandoing his friends!! shame shame shame!

umm.. I heart chocolate milk...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:30 pm
I sure hope not. Dx  

Chibish

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:42 pm
I think if Sasuke becomes good that Naruto will somehow convince Sasuke to at least let him come along. Perhaps a small squad, even.

If Sasuke stays bad, Konoha will be forced to take out Itachi and Sasuke because Sasuke would have become a threat.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:57 pm
Sasuke will need a little help if he is going to kill Itachi.  

V_Gamer

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:30 pm
Yeah...I seriously don't think he'll kill him...alone. But then again, we'll never know.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:55 am
I don't think he can kill Itachi without help but I don't know what he can do when he gets older, after his training with Orochimaru. Spoiler:Also its hinting that Itachi is going blind, I don't know if its true or not but it would give Sasuke a strong advantage.

xd  

Kuro_Senshi

DarkGaara5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:48 am
yeah, but hope he doesn't  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:23 pm
lisamerie
yeah, but hope he doesn't

I...hope not. He's one of my favorite characters, and I hope, very badly, not.  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:40 pm
i figure he'll kill orochimaru and then maybe itachi...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:42 pm
Kuro_Senshi
I don't think he can kill Itachi without help but I don't know what he can do when he gets older, after his training with Orochimaru. Spoiler:Also its hinting that Itachi is going blind, I don't know if its true or not but it would give Sasuke a strong advantage.

xd

technically its not going blind...a side effect of using the mangekiou sharingan or however you spell that, is that it hurts your eye sight for a while...  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:48 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:49 pm
I'm not sure if Sasuke's going to be able to kill Itachi....last time he tried attacking his brother, he got his butt whooped. I think he'll need some help, even though he won't admit it  

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:58 am
I think eventually Sasuke will kill Itachi. He will need a lot more training but when the time comes it will happen. Oh and Nephite Warrior, that comic was hilarious rofl  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff