Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Kenshin anime downloads Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which part of the kenshin anime was your favorite?
  wandering samurai
  legend of kyoto
  tales of the meiji
  Samurai X Trust
  Samurai X Betrayal
  Samurai x reflection (Seisouhen)
  Samurai X Tsuiokuhen
View Results

samuraichikX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:37 pm
aight, forgive me if i sound like a noob when i say this, but i really want to know how to download anime, i've tried Bittorrent and Azureus but it's all too slow and confusing. I need a faster way to download it cuz i want to start making kenshin amvs (I even promised my english teacher i'd bring her one) and it's not for watching purposes, i've seen every kenshin episode every at least 10 times, not so much with samuraix, makes me cry sometimes...and i never really get the chance too XD i got trust, betrayal and the OVAs way after i got the kenshin DVDs. but anyhoo if anyone could tip me off on how and where i can get fast anime downloads...free, that would be really helpful, and if you do say bittorrent at least tell me how to do it XD thanks

oh and yeah you can post whatever kenshin nonsense here too, i know a lot a lot about all the episodes and stuff ( i'm a nerd XD)  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:45 pm
so far I've only seen 2 episodes of the anime and read 26 mangas of rurouni kenshin... but I really loved Samurai X reflections 3nodding  

NkGuy

Fireshaper

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:04 pm
Stupid cartoon network took it off the air, so I only got up to where they fight anji at Shisho's castle. scream But I have 1-15 in the anime and have read 1-16, and 18. Must buy more! But mom says it's a waste of money. so I don't buy to many. crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:54 pm
So Far I've read all 28 volumes of kenshin cuz my friend bought them for me in korean... ^^ I love thee~~ heart now i needta watch it on YOUTUBE.  

ticktockifnot

Enishi-san

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:59 pm
I liked the OAV's the best....all the killing. fufufufufu. But in manga terms, the Jinchu arc.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:35 am
Enishi-san
I liked the OAV's the best....all the killing. fufufufufu. But in manga terms, the Jinchu arc.
3nodding OAV alllll the way!!! xd

I haven't got to the Jinchu Arc int he manga yet though.... sad sad  

Sephiralen

saltedcookiecake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:21 pm
Sephiralen
Enishi-san
3nodding OAV alllll the way!!! xd

I haven't got to the Jinchu Arc int he manga yet though.... sad sad
The OAV is depressing.....I cried in Reflections. Sano looked like a bummmmm. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:19 am
I finally gave up after the second time that Cartoon network took Kenshin off air, so i saved up my money and bought all 3 box sets. I also have all of the manga, and a whole bunch of other random Kenshin things. wall scrolls, toys, shirts. Things like that. xd

For the animes that i don't want to buy, but still want to watch I go to keiichianimeforever.com. I don't know if they still have kenshin on there or not, but you can go check. Besides you might find something else that you might like to watch. 3nodding  

Keihara

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:48 am
~Asleep [I.n.s.i.d.e]~
The OAV is depressing.....I cried in Reflections. Sano looked like a bummmmm. crying

That's why I didn't like the last ova...it was horribly done... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:41 am
You don't have to download it, you can find most of the episodes on Youtube.com, in both english and japanese....You just need a pretty new Macromedia Flash Player...

miken-chan

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:09 pm
I actually haven't seen all of them in english on youtube. I've only seen the japanese...And aren't they supposed to be taking them down?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:20 pm
I think my favorite saga was Legend of Kyoto though I did like Trust and Betrayal. All of the OAVs made me want to cry. Where to download them.... I don't really know. I own them. I wish you luck with your AMV though. The world could always use some good Kenshin AMVs. ^^;;;  

Violet the Wind Master

Oni Aoshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:30 am
you can watch all the tv episodes and samurai x ova on youtube.com  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:50 pm
Oni Aoshi
you can watch all the tv episodes and samurai x ova on youtube.com

not all of them, they're missing some...  

Chibibotan

Ling-Rei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:12 pm
youtube doesn't seem to have any episode past 50. I checked. If anyone else has any luck, let me know.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff