Where you ever called the Devil? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool gothic type topic?
  Buger off!
  Lolita likes.
  I see rainbow plot bunnies on a hamster wheel in your head...
View Results

Soriana Leo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:21 am
That one question that burns the mind and my eyelids, where you ever called the devil?

Yes, I have been called the devil by a few Chrsitain people, not only for the way I dress but for the gift bestowed upon me to see the dead. They keep telling me its the ' devils gift' and to ' except Christ into my heart. before its too late!' I tell them to buger off...

Any else have any experience with people calling them names because they are gothic, punk, or anything really?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:36 am
Plenty of times. Though one of my favorite comments was a member of my organization saying, "I don't think you are the Anticrist, but..."  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:54 am
I've been told I'd make an awesome wife for the anitchrist, but that's a long story.

I just get the "Do you accept Jesus?" comments rather than "Are you the devil?"

The closest was when I was asked if I was evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:52 am
actualy i havent  

idiotic randomness

idiotic randomness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:54 am
Soriana Leo
That one question that burns the mind and my eyelids, where you ever called the devil?

Yes, I have been called the devil by a few Chrsitain people, not only for the way I dress but for the gift bestowed upon me to see the dead. They keep telling me its the ' devils gift' and to ' except Christ into my heart. before its too late!' I tell them to buger off...

Any else have any experience with people calling them names because they are gothic, punk, or anything really?
actualy to see the dead is more of a nuetral type of gift becuse you can use it to help or harm  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:21 am
I've had people come up to me and spray me with water, shouting "Bad dog! You need god. God is Good! Get God, you hound of hell! Bad dog!"  

BloodyKateMary89

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:30 am
You know, I've never been called the devil (other than in jest by a good friend). I've had more than enough x-tain people try to give me pamplets on god, who I try to polietly refuse (which is a bit difficult during the middle of work ~_~) but I've never had anyone go as far as to say I'm the devil or the bride of Lucifer or anything innanly stupid like that.

Then again I really don't share a lot with most people, but even the people I used to spend hours discussing the flaws of x-tainity with didn't call me that for calling their faith into question. Hmm...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:12 pm
I've been accused of being the spawn of the devil since my mother is a satanist.  

coriander18

Br00tal Pink S0CK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:44 pm
Well my nick name at my school is Satan.
So I kinnda take it as a complament.
>w<
<3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:06 pm
Well, this one girls mom called me the Devil and a disturbed child. Also, my mom did when she saw I had skull earring, stupid mother...  

Samyueru Nakio

pain is the power

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:33 pm
i get told that all the time heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:04 pm
Yeah, I've been called that many a time. With people at school who are mormons, my parents [they're mormon too] & my extended family. I'm the only person in my city that's a pagan.  

turntechKilljoy

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Leith

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:16 pm
The devil? No, nothing that presdigous. I've just been told I'm going to hell. By my mother. Several times... Fun times.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:44 pm
People where I live don't really judge you...So no, I usually don't get called names.

You spelled "were" wrong by the way, it's not, "where you ever called the devil." It's "Were you ever called the devil?" or "have you ever been called the devil?"

Sorry about that, I have to spell everything correctly and use correct grammer, and I usually have to see it right in other places or I'll go crazy...  

BlairyFairy

chick_with_a_chainsaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:03 am
well yes there is a guy who doest even know my name (he forgot it after his friend dumped me) Always calls me satan its acctualy kind of funny as he always points me out to his friend. lol and other names include
b***h
slut
satan
spawn of satan
devil
evil
etc  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash