FanDUB or Official Dub?
  FANDUB!
  OFFICIAL DUB!
  MAIL! (Heh heh...Random answer-ness.)
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:43 pm
Okay, I didn't know if this was supposed to go in the Dubbed version subforum, since it wasn't exactly the dubbed version...or...yeah...It's a fandub. So, yeah, don't blame me if this is in the wrong place. I really didn't know.

Okay, okay. So, I was watching a video on YouTube right? Yeah, yeah, life goes on. So, then I look on the results thing, and I see a video that says, "Naruto gets his butt saved by the Winning Trio" or something, so, since I actually liked that clilp, I decided to click on it, thinking it was the Japanese one.

No. It wasn't. It was English. ENGLISH. ENG-GOO-LISHO. I must say...I loved Naruto's voice. ^^ It's called a fandub. Blue Productions, I think.

Naruto gets his butt saved by the Winning Trio
Sakura and Sasuke talk about Naruto
Sasuke has to get a Bell

Though...it's kind of hard to tell what Sakura's saying...They made Sasuke sound like a drunk punk blondie. XD I like Naruto's voice...but not in the Chidori one though. Sakura's...is...I like the voice...not the way she talks...Heh heh...Ino's was interesting...Shikamaru's...sounded the same...CHOUJI'S WAS TENFOLDS BETTER...Kakashi's sounded the same...they kept spelling his name wrong too.

But I must say...this is alot better then the dub...kinda.

Yeah, I'm not very sure on which is better either...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:54 pm
blaugh I liked the subbed voices better after seeing them. However I can live with the dubbed voices ^^  

churrlo

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:57 pm
Hm I see what you mean now. I was a little confused before. They did good, whoever they are blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:41 pm
Yeah! I love Naruto and Ino's voice. blaugh I wish it really was Naruto and Ino's voice. I'd like the dub alot better. And Sakura's. If she can talk properly more. AND NO BELIEVE IT. Naruto needs to learn how to say 'Chidori' and make it sound right.

*Gasp* Chuurlo! You have been watchin the subbed? YAY! *hugs you* XD Don't know why I'm happy, guess I just am.

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:47 am
This isn't really the same but it's ******** HILARIOUS. XD

Who's Line: Naruto & Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:53 am
Oh, and the fandub frightened me a bit. u_u;
It was okay but it could use a little work.

Syndactyly

Chibish

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:20 am
Ino's voice rocked. o_o <333

And that Whose Line thing was hilarious. xDDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:23 pm
Shikalee
Oh, and the fandub frightened me a bit. u_u;
It was okay but it could use a little work.

Yeah, the fandud surprised me like crap. I was like...WHOA. XD

I don't like the way they talk. Like, the way Naruto says "Chidori" and calls Kakashi, "Kaka-sensei" could be changed to "Kakashi-sensei" like in the official dub. And CRAP. They made Sasuke sound like a retarded punk-on-crack. xD Sakura needs to know how to talk properly without sounding unusual.

But I really liked Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji's voice. ^^ Too bad Chouji's voice isn't really like that... crying

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:22 pm
I love these! <3
Sasuke's voice actor is just dead on accurate!

and yay for constipated Narutos!!!! w00t! >w>  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:15 am
Wow... I loved that. It was way better than the normal dubbed version.

However... I agree that they could have done a little better on the way they spoke. (They still did better in that category than the normal dubbed version did, though...) The voices were great. heart  

~the Love Goddess

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:26 pm
Yeah, like how Sakura talks. And how Naruto said "Chidori" And why couldn't Naruto just call him "Kakashi-sensei"? It would of sounded alot better.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:54 am
I think that's so wrong..Kaka-Sensei. xd ( Yea I know I'm perverted XD) I love Un-offical and Official Dubs! yay!  

Public Pervert

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff