View Results

Starfox64x

Devoted Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:47 pm
we all know mario is suppose to be a plumber... but the only thing ive seen that says hes a plumber is that he travels through pipes... thats aboot it. has anyone else seen anyhting that says hes a plumber? in Donkey Kong (arcade) he was a carpenter... howd they make a leap form carpenter to plumber? WHY do they WANT him to be a plumber? if he was just a normal guy, i would still like him, he doesnt have to be a plumber!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:52 pm
He was also a builder dude, in Wrecking Bros. it was a REALLY old game.. For the NES. 2 of them?

Anywyas, first of all his name was Jump Man when they first made him, later on they decided he needed a name, hence Mario. Then after awhile they got bored of him being a normal person, so they made him somthign, and the kept cahnging it for story lines, then they kept with plumber. And what would he go through if he wasnt? ... Doors!?

LifelessFawkes

Kitterfox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:30 pm
Well, if you are old enough (or bored enough) to rememeber, in the eighties, shortly after the Ninja Turtles, they realeased a Mario movie.

It was one of the scariest movies I have ever seen, but they sort of explain how Mario and Luigi came about. They seem to come from our Universe, and the Toad Kingdom is an alternate universe.... Which really doesn't make that much sense concerning Mario.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:31 pm
It was scary?

LifelessFawkes

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:35 pm
Slight correction. The Mario Bros movie explained a whole lot less than the animation series. The animation series actually explored the world of Mario Bros and Mario Bros 3. The Mario Bros movie introduced Daisy as opposed to Peach. That, in and of itself, is actually a huge differance.

One thing that has never been explained... The king of the Mushroom Kingdom is a Toad and Peach is a human...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:50 pm
Oh yeah! But my mom wouldn't let me watch the cartoon. she said it would scar me for life. Yet she let me watch Ren and Stimpy....  

Kitterfox

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:52 pm
I hate Ren and Stimpy with a passion! -_-;

That is, most certainly, odd. The Mario Bros animation was kinda good. It was goody-twoshoes from time to time, but that's what heroes are for xd and Peach was hardly kidnapped... She actually helped on a few adventures...or most? It's been far too long.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:57 pm
Ren And Stimpy just repeat them selves, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over! It gets annoying.

LifelessFawkes

Kitterfox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:58 pm
I can't remeber very well, but she did have a smiling umbrella as a weapon, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:59 pm
That...and it's gay.

Mario, on the otherhand, rocks out loud!  

Edymion
Captain

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:01 pm
I agree.

On SSBM2 they should have a plundure for a weapon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:43 am
Just make sure that things sanitary! It'd be kinda gross otherwise!  

Kitterfox

S i m m u l a r

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:50 pm
Kitterfox
I can't remeber very well, but she did have a smiling umbrella as a weapon, right?

Peach's lovely *cough cough* umbrella comes back in the new "Super princess Peach" game for Ds where the story is flipped and bowser kidnaps Mario and it is up to Peach to save him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:01 pm
I actually have a few episodes of the Mario Animated Series on DVD...jealous much?  

Clives

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:56 pm
Clives
I actually have a few episodes of the Mario Animated Series on DVD...jealous much?

I am... kinda rolleyes Did they release the series on DVD?  
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff